It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is the best tool I have seen to assist with showing friends, and family exactly what humanity is facing. Its actually funny, and gets the message across perfectly, and with plenty of info,

If broken heres a link Link

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

This is the best tool I have seen to assist with showing friends, and family exactly what humanity is facing. Its actually funny, and gets the message across perfectly, and with plenty of info,

Here is another tool from a different perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Love how we encourage no responsibility in this country and then when the crap hits the fan, blame it on somebody else.(Sarcasm) No personal responsibility equals no success for anybody. You do the math.

Did the video mention how Fannie and Freddie- (GOVERMENT) - pushed banks to make these loans for people who could not afford them? Did if mention the biggest supporter of this was Barnie Frank? Did it mention he is a democrat?

Good luck trying to sell that video to anybody with half a brain.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

You realize that those politicians work for the bankers involved don't you. Wait sorry obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't have tried to make this a dem vs reb thread. Do yourself a favor, and start reading up on how your democracy has been hijacked by the two faced hypocrisy system, seriously. I also know you didn't watch the video because it does mention the politicians that sold you out repeatedly.
edit on 23-9-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

I think the video is great, but you lost me about people with half a brain.
What did you mean by this sentence?

"Did if mention the biggest supporter of this was Barnie Frank?"

Did you mean:

"Did it mention the biggest supporter of this was Barnie Frank?"

Could you put together a sentence that I could understand?

I love that cartoon and made 34 copies for my girlfriend in college. (teacher gave her a 105 and all the classmates loved it.

I think they should be showing this in the classroom of all schools.

End the FED!!!
Work on you're english buddy!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Badkro

Really? Is that how pathetic your arguments have become, that you address nothing about the simple facts I stated, and instead, focus on grammar. Hate to see your education standards.
Nice way to get off topic and take the heat away from the content of the statement. I see real success heading your way in the future.

new topics

top topics

join