It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it me or the NASA satellite is going to crash near California?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Satellite Tracking

I see a line that ends on or near California what could it mean?
Any member with more info about the possible crash location?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just heard a "breaking news" clip on FOX, that NASA miscalculated, and it is coming down over land in the USA.

Who knows...it is a crap shoot IMHO... White House would be a good landing spot...

edit on 23-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I just heard a "breaking news" clip on FOX, that NASA miscalculated, and it is coming down over land in the USA.

Who knows...it is a crap shoot IMHO...

whatta kind of world depopulation!
very original indeed

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
..... hmm bet money it lands in Denver

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
the old "whoops we have been calculating this satelite for 30 yrs and we accidently slipped up" trick, it works everytime

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Zone of Silence or Bermuda Triangle.

Or the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Seriously I wouldn't place any credence on Fox News they are like 'The Enquirer' of the social media world and they love ramping it all up until it gets people in a frenzy. The darn thing changed it's orientation and has been riding up and down on a wave...so I would say at the moment NASA are having a hard time figuring it out. I tracked it last night and it DID change direction it looped round and went back over AUS instead of traversing Antarctica...I saw it happen...and it rises and few miles then comes down a few miles.

I am sorry if I offend any of our American people on here but how come it's always America!...this is hype...they want to be first as usual...they want the glory, they want the publicity....remember our planet is made up mostly of water...My moneys on one of the oceans...Hopefully!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've seen reports that it could be US or Pacific.
edit on 23-9-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
maybe it lands here?...

the church of scientology los angeles

www.scientology-losangeles.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
reply to post by Destinyone

Seriously I wouldn't place any credence on Fox News they are like 'The Enquirer' of the social media world and they love ramping it all up until it gets people in a frenzy. The darn thing changed it's orientation and has been riding up and down on a wave...so I would say at the moment NASA are having a hard time figuring it out. I tracked it last night and it DID change direction it looped round and went back over AUS instead of traversing Antarctica...I saw it happen...and it rises and few miles then comes down a few miles.

I am sorry if I offend any of our American people on here but how come it's always America!...this is hype...they want to be first as usual...they want the glory, they want the publicity....remember our planet is made up mostly of water...My moneys on one of the oceans...Hopefully!

No offence taken. I tracked it last night too....was like watching a drunk yoyo...

Des

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
the old "whoops we have been calculating this satelite for 30 yrs and we accidently slipped up" trick, it works everytime

Especially when the "calculations" got them there and sustained them for thirty years. Not to mention all of the docking and undocking proceedure that surely took "calculations"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This satelite is such a boring non-event
I think it would be more fun to watch your nails grow than sit tracking this piece of scrap 24/7. Can someone explain to me why all the interest?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
This satelite is such a boring non-event
I think it would be more fun to watch your nails grow than sit tracking this piece of scrap 24/7. Can someone explain to me why all the interest?

Because we haven't a clue where it will land. One would think NASA, of all agencies, would have a better handle on it.

Did they just forget about gravity....oops...it's falling...

Plus, if there is loss of property and life when it lands...we get to watch all the finger pointing and presidential committees form to decide what WE THE TAX PAYERS need to shell out to make it right....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why's it gotta be Cali lol I live right on the SF Bay.....

Well seeing as how we Giants fans fight for a baseball, It's gonna be a brawl for a piece of something from Space

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Is it me or is the tracker site down now?

Won't load.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's been down for some time. Over loaded I presume.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My vision was of it falling off the coast of Newfoundland. I guess we'll see.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Channel 4 news just said I can see it from my garden at 10.05 tonight
so im a little more interested now. They also commented that the RAF predict it will land off the west coast of india at 1:50am.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
WOW I'm watching it right now. It's going to go right over Las Vegas skies in 1 min, but skipped us in Bay area

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
it should land on Obama, that would be nice

top topics

<<   2 >>

join