It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing my luck.....(UARS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

AARRRGGHHHH!

I don't know about you guys, but everytime I read "Knowing my luck, the UARS will fall on me" my blood boils!

Really? Knowing your luck huh? Your luck, in comparison to whos?

Granted, there are many that have had misfortune that are saying it, but also there are people who say it because they got dumped once back in yonder.

How can these people really feel unlucky knowing what goes on in the world to others day in and day out!?

My life has had it's ups and downs, more downs to be fair but I tell you this....

Knowing my luck, this thing won't be coming anywhere near me, because I consider myself DAMN lucky indeed and that's what it's all about my friends....not taking for granted what you have or have had, because some haven't even had it!!

Circumstances change.....do not be wasting your life waiting for something better to come along, because it could get a whole lot worse in a heartbeat.

Hmmmm rant over!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would say that it's luck if it hit's you, but unlucky if you die from it, so in reality you could still be hit by UARS, with your luck.

By the way, Knowing my luck, i think UARS will fall on ME

edit on 23-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I happen to be an expert on bad luck, and I will be sure to upload pictures of the satellite when it hits my house later tonight/tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I got pooped on by a pigeon once and I was just about to meet Princess Royal......was that ever lucky!!!?

I get your point though....UARS will more than likely land in one of our huge oceans.

I don't know why people use it as an analogy of bad luck on them and yes there are far worse things in the world. I guess some people get embroiled so much in there daily issues it becomes and issue in itself...

Good point S & F for you!

edit on 23-9-2011 by Jools because: s & F for bex...sorry meant to reply to you as well!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Sorry Bex my reply below was meant for you too...a very good point you've brought up...I won't repeat my posting as you'll see it anyway...I have flagged your post and can totally understand where your coming from...well after tonight/tomorrow it'll all be over anyways...until the next thing comes along...sigh

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Yes that is lucky, cause the dropping could have landed on the princess, making you luagh and sent to the catacomb for the rest of your life

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Or even worse I could have been banished to the tower...orf with her head!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow, Jools...that pigeon really picked its moment!!

Thanks for all your comments on my puny little rant....I wouldn't dare put it on facebook for fear of getting cyber stoned by the highly strung narcissistic masses

Barely use that there facebook anymore anyway....I spend too much time on here! Ha

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think people use it, cause it's a classic joke, but you are right....Annoying in lenght.

@Jools: You said S+F for OP but forgot to give it to him, the only star he has is from me

edit on 23-9-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

My luck is terrible most of the time, so I might get crushed by space junk.

new topics

top topics

join