It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan still creating a dark army through impregnating the human race?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by windword
If demons are impregnating women, wouldn't it show up in DNA?

It seems to me that the legend goes, God created a flood and saved Noah and his family because they were pure. I think that means DNA pure. Everybody else was extinguished.

I think the legend puts an end to the "cross breeding" idea, at least until we do it ourselves in labratories.

How often is DNA testing done on newborns? On anyone, really, unless they commit a crime, or are a victim? As for the rest, it's still possible. All but Noah and his family were killed, yes, and that would mean all the cross-breeds, too. However, demons, fallen angels, were NOT killed, and there is no reason to believe they could not be doing again what they did then. In fact, a\s I pointed out above, we are told that this will happen.

DNA testing is done on newborns all the time, paternity test? DNA is done on the ancient bones found by anthropologist, and has been found to be vaible in insects that predate mankind. DNA is solid science and a viable way of knowing if we are currently being tampered with. We would find it if there was different DNA in some people and not others.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The Council of Jamnia is a sort of made up thing that people use to theorize how there came about a Jewish Canon.
The council of Laodicia was not a full ecumenical council so they could only make recommendations for churches in their own region. Its canon did not include Revelation.
Athanasius was the Bishop of Alexandria who instigated the convening of the Council of Nicaea which was a full ecumenical council. The canon of Athanasius was the de facto NT canon until it became that by Ecumenical Decree at the much later Council of Trent.

edit on 24-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Ok....so what is your opinion of the rejection of the Book of Enoch?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It doesn't belong in the NT and Christians tack on the accepted books of the Jews, as an
addendum, with the idea that this contains the "Law and the Prophets" that Jesus talks about in the Gospels.

As for what I think of the book itself, it was probably one of several that were of its type that made its rounds and influenced people's expectations, but just the one that was not completely done away with for one reason or another. I think if there were non-canonical books that Jesus thought about and his fulfillment of things from them, they no longer exist. I think it more likely that he just had an independent interpretation for the ordinary sort of books that you would read in the synagogue.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You can find this account in the Enuma Elish which is a more in depth part of the story of the Bible.
You sound like "Mystery Babylon" of Revelation, adopting Sumerian texts as authority, the place where God led Abraham FROM.
'

I'm not adopting anything as authority, just merely stating what is written in the Enuma Elish and if you have read the book it shares alot of things with the bible itself, namely a character named Enoch amoung other things, such as "the watchers" of heaven a.k.a the angels that became came to earth and took the daughters of Eve as wife and had offspring with them. Apparently they got something right between the 2 books when it comes to Enoch being Sumerian.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I have read it a couple times, when someone on another forum (not ATS) brought it up and asked me to read it. The topic of discussion was not what it is right now so I did not read it looking for an Enoch connection, and did not notice one. Maybe if you were looking for that connection, you would see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by jmdewey60

Ok....so what is your opinion of the rejection of the Book of Enoch?

I take that book with a grain of salt. Enoch lived over 6000 years before that book was ever written, and he being a Sumerian would have written his story on a clay tablet to be preserved as was the Sumerian way of chronicling milestones in their lives. It may be that somewhere in those 10,000+ clay tablets found at the great library of Ashuribanipal in Ur may have his testimony, hard to say because they all havent been translated.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join