It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible survival plan scenario ideas and plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Greets,
was thinking.. september 26 - 28, UARS and stuff going round and round here in forums, youtube and other social media.

What if it become true? Disaster will happen, what to do? I know, there is a lot of forum threads about what to take or what you need to have.

But here I try to imagine what path should I take to survive.

Well.. in my case, I don't have to go anywhere.. in my place there are no EQ or anything else... and yeah, Iganlina's nuclear plant, which is in cool down mode for ~ 3 years or so. I'm kind of cool with that

But for other people, let's say that in order to survive, people must try to reach eastern Europe. And I imagine this would be very difficult to do: FEMA, national guard, army & stuff... So it might be impossible to get out of USA for example.

Other things:
For example many peeps does not know about ATS or conspiracies which is rolling here, so the first thing to do after SHTF is call everyone and try to spread the word what's waiting and what to do.. You know it's like virus marketing: one friend calls another, another calls his 2 friends, and so on.

Maybe others have some different ideas?

p.s. dunno where to post this, mods, please move as it looks appropriate. Thanks.
edit on 2011.9.23 by amfis because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011.9.23 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Actually, my family and I have been discussing this. We don't have a whole lot of options, only that it would be important to find a place where we can all meet and connect and possibly shelter. We are about 25 minutes apart, which might not seem like much, but imagine trying to get to one another in a true disaster, with streets full to the brim, or not there at all, Martial Law, etc., etc.
So to be safe, for the next few days we are staying all together as much as possible and have designated a meet-up area.
We had a small slice of a much bigger disaster just two weeks ago with the biggest blackout in SoCal history. Our phones were barely working, traffic was a complete gridlock on every road, Emergency Vehicles could barely get anywhere. The important thing, is to try and shelter in place if possible for the beginning, and then make our way to a nearby lake which has a lot of water and fish. What else could we do, really? Supplies in the house would run low quickly, even with a nice stock. We don't own land and live in condos so it is out of the question to stay there, especially if power is gone and toilets start backing up, and no clean water.
Anyway, hopefully everyone thinks this through. Hopefully, nothing bad will come to pass..but my instincts are telling me otherwise. Stay safe.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For example one of the tips:

I own and old Opel Astra with an old diesel engine (without computing unit). So in case of EMP (either from sun or man-made) I still could drive my car, because it doesn't need electricity at all to start and drive engine.. just need to make sure that car's diesel tank is full.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
what are the theories and do you have any links? is there supposed to be ET life or some virus or something on the satellite that will cause STHF?

plans are definitely smart- there was a study with US Marines showing that survival for ANY situation was increased greatly if the Marine had any plan for a bad situation in mind.

new topics

top topics

join