It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Moon Rock Found in Clinton Memoralbilia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Now, 30 years after it went missing, one of those precious rocks has been found among memorabilia belonging to former President Bill Clinton.

Source

Well, finally after all these year it's found in Clintons stuff. Just got "packed away" and forgotten.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Typical!....how the elite get their hands on such precious stuff...Why can't they display some in Museum so we can all take a look!...
I did read that the moon rocks are in high level private collections all over the world which gets my goat!

Why can't one of these rich so and so's relinquish some to go 'on tour'

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He just wanted to make sure the Nixon Museum didn’t get that one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

What was 'officially lent' out are very small pieces, hardly a museum display. What IS amazing is the vast collection of articles found 'owned' by the Clintons, a once small insignificant state governor that actually got a pay raise when he became president, and Oh the perks.

That piece looks more like African black hashish, maybe forgotten from the ol' Clinton promiscuous days, maybe real proof he 'didn't inhale', maybe the house hand that found it did. Anyway the black water tainted the supposed sample, I'm sure they didn't trade it on the Chicago futures market, OR DID SHE?!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

so he was using monica lewinski and this rock as a paperweight?

top topics

join