It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sold Israel Bunker-Buster Bombs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 9/24/2011 by LibertarianExpress because: f* it

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi OP and all,
Seems to me if USA sold so-called bunker busters to Israel, then I presume Israel will use them. Iranians I presume would not be the target, just their leaderships' nuclear proliferation plants. Doesn't something need to be done there?

Decoy

As Iran likes to remind people, they are a sovereign nation and answer to no one. Why should it be different for Israel?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What is it exactly, outside of money, are we getting in return for selling Israel these weapons that they claim "they already knew how to make, but found it cheaper to just buy"?

Seriously, can anyone tell me why we are weaponizing a rogue country that;

1. Hasn't signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, for the weapons WE developed.

2. Sold Nuclear Tech to China, technology they got from US.

3. Continues to create settlements in Palestine, completely disregarding protest from the UN, and claims its weaponization is needed to defend itself from Palestine, when it's Israel who is illegally occupying Palestine?

The last part is the most mind boggling. I can see how Israel is making a profit off every single thing the US does to "protect" them, but what exactly are we defending Israel from? A ghost? Palestine is the country being attacked here, the IDF is the aggressor, sending armed, trained troops into civilian neighborhoods...why? What are they doing there? You defend your country from inside your borders, you don't storm your neighboring country, occupy land, demolish homes, kill civilians, and then cry for help because you're being attacked by Palestinian radicals? DUH?

What is the confusion here? Palestine is a country being occupied by its neighbor. Why is Israel taking the victim stance here? I don't get it.

If anything, we should be protecting Palestine. Is it really any wonder why these people hate the USA? In their eyes, we're in bed with the Devil!
edit on 24-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi OP and all,
Seems to me if USA sold so-called bunker busters to Israel, then I presume Israel will use them. Iranians I presume would not be the target, just their leaderships' nuclear proliferation plants. Doesn't something need to be done there?

Decoy

As Iran likes to remind people, they are a sovereign nation and answer to no one. Why should it be different for Israel?

Maybe because they're a nation literally surrounded by enemies?

So you think Israel should answer to no one? Is it any wonder they are not able to create peace with their neighbors then? Relying on the USA to support them with weapons and money, and Israel shouldn't answer to anyone? They aren't a self-sufficient nation, and thus are not in any position to behave like a "sovereign nation, answerable to no one".

When you refuse to adapt to your surroundings, you die. This is the truth in life whoever and whatever you are.

The USA has Israel on life support, and apparently Israel thinks they can do whatever they want in the middle-east. Invading neighbors, demanding the US destroy Israel's enemies. Selling technology and god knows what else, to foreign countries like China.

Does this sound like the behavior and attitude of a peace loving country?

I think not. You would be delusional and a liar to suggest that Israel wants peace and to co-exist with its neighbors. They have clearly shown the desire to expand borders. They openly flaunt military might against a neighbor that has been subjugated back into the stone age.

And guess what? Israel is no longer anyone's victim. They're a dangerous enemy of peace now, unwilling to get along with neighboring countries. Sharon has had plans on creating a fortune from the Gaza Strip for quite awhile now.

The expansion of Zionist settlements and the open land-grab in Jerusalem provides a more telling indication of the real state of affairs in Palestine than does all of the rhetoric that has accompanied the recent talks between the Sharon government and the Palestinian Authority under Abbas. They prove that Israel is continuing its efforts to alter the “facts on the ground,” so as to block the possibility of any viable Palestinian state ever being formed.

Ariel Sharon and the West Bank
edit on 24-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

The only people the Israeli government answers to is the Israeli people. In addition to the threat from IRan, they now have instability with Egypt, and Turkey pulling the bad guy act from scene 5 of hamlet.

What Iran does inside their borders is their business. However, when items made their can be used elsewhere, it would be prudent to keeop an eye on what they are building in their back yard.

Maybe we should research the history of Israel from its creation to now and see just how many wars Israel started - .

Let me help - ZERO

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join