It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! LongTimeLurker now New Member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello wonderful ATS folks! I've finally joined the ranks of you wonderful people and now TPTB can track my IP address and which interests I have!

I am involved with music- mainly production/management and live in a major city, love HARD sci-fi (as well as lighter stuff), movies and books.

I'm agnostic and interested in TPTB's effect on mass media, all critical thinking about TPTB's effect on society aka General Conspiracy Theories, gnosticism, ancient history and how it relates to all of this these things. I'm especially fond of "apocalyptic" thinking.

I love survivalism, preparedness and general discussion about bunkers, SHTF vehicles, gold etc. Not being of a particular religion I like to view this more as a "large change" rather than purely just a Rapture style event though I'm really like the symbolism of the religious texts and how that ties into previous societal shifts and history. I think books like Philip K Dick's VALIS trilogy does a great job of all that- tying Angels, satellites, hallucinogens and religion together.

looking forward to posting and learning from everyone here!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You looks like a nice addition to this crazy gang. Welcome!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You looks like a nice addition to this crazy gang. Welcome!

I second that....

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank you both so much! I'm really excited. I'm sure I could RTFM and find this but what are the Flags about and how do i get emails or notification that people respond to my posts?

Thanks again!

top topics

join