It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternativenews.com Launches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nice new site up and running:

www.activistpost.com...

AlternativeNews.com went live today, aggregating news headlines from alternative sources covering economics, health, politics, environment, preparedness and many other topics. It was designed by Mike Adams, the creative force behind NaturalNews.com and NaturalNews.TV, and frequent guest and host for the most popular alternative news organization on the planet, InfoWars.com.

alternativenews.com...

Not that it'll be any competition for ATS but definitely another source to bookmark for a daily check-in for us. Nice clean front end and easy to navigate.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along. Any site launch that helps us in our daily search for the truth should be announced IMO.

Peace

edit on 23-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Too bad it's connected to Natural News. I have found no other "news" source that skews facts and outright lies as much as Natural News.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by jude11

Too bad it's connected to Natural News. I have found no other "news" source that skews facts and outright lies as much as Natural News.

Agreed,

But there's usually a nugget of truth buried deep within.

edit on 23-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

good domain

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by jude11

good domain

Yup, I'm a domainer myself and this name alone is money.

Missed it...Damn!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yea, but no. lol

No other site is like ATS. I have yet to find a site that criticaly thinks like this one does. This site has a community of diffrent opinions that find fact from fiction and vise versa and you would be hard pushed to find another gem of a site like this any where else on the net.

Nice idea, great URL but ill stick to ATS members finding the most intresting news on the web

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by jude11

good domain

Yup, I'm a domainer myself and this name alone is money.

Missed it...Damn!

yeah be good if it was shorter but anything news related is pretty good
must of been taken for a while cause no doubt i would have tried it

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't bother myself with any outlet that presents its own articles as absolute fact. The preaching of Alex Jones, and his regular guests has lead to more harm than good. Ats has always been a place where there is no preaching by the owners, only open discussion of the topics, and news articles by members, with no authoritative voice telling anyone what to believe. You won't find that there.

The other issue I have with these other sites is that they are backed by dollars, and advertising that makes entering into the info world profitable. They get paid because they can skew facts, and sell products. Ats may have ads but they wont try to turn you into consumers of spirit crystals to protect your soul for the low low price of $19.99.

I wanted to take anyone reading this for a walk down memory lane so you can see what I have seen, from the beginning.

The links break but click here, and it will take you to the way back machine. Type Above top secret and start from the beginning. CLICK HERE

What you will find is a site with heart self made by the 3 founders of Ats I assume, and in my eyes shows the legitimacy of the owners genuine intent to shed light on a dark world. This took time, and a passion for the truth, the same passion that brings most of us here.

Anyway you can use the arrows on the date at top left corner of way back machine or the graph, to take a walk through Ats from the beginning to now. I wonder how many of you will adopt the alien pic on the first pages created as your avatar ?
edit on 23-9-2011 by DrunkNinja because: broken links

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

ah yes, the way back machine. That just keeps getting better and better as we can look at where the net was and is now.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by jude11

Looks like most of it is content pulling so not so bad...so far.

new topics

top topics

join