It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: NASA: U.S. back in UARS satellite strike zone!!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

C'mon Phage!! I totally set you up!!

The correct answer was: Yes they are, and don't call me Shirley.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Ok Update on UARS Sat.

I'm using orbitron
www.stoff.pl...

And Heaven-above
www.heavens-above.com...

and Spaceflight Now
www.spaceflightnow.com...

satellite.tracks.free.fr...

All have it at the same place now just past alaska going right on top of me my turn to go outside with the camara and camcorder

Last lowest orbit point at 11 to 12 degree was about 128.6 Km
Orbital Period getting smaller 80 minute was 91 few day's ago

After this i'm done unless it still up tomorrow

Are you suggesting the announcement of it's having descended is a lie? Or have you just not caught up with the news?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well i'm east of Calgary and right in line so if i find some # on my acreage it's mine.Look for my ebay add next week.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

There were reports on Twitter of debris falling over Okotoks

Seems legit. Case closed.

Oh yeah let me link the website, I almost forgot. Was linked earlier.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by Trillium
Ok Update on UARS Sat.

I'm using orbitron
www.stoff.pl...

And Heaven-above
www.heavens-above.com...

and Spaceflight Now

satellite.tracks.free.fr...

All have it at the same place now just past alaska going right on top of me my turn to go outside with the camara and camcorder

Last lowest orbit point at 11 to 12 degree was about 128.6 Km
Orbital Period getting smaller 80 minute was 91 few day's ago

After this i'm done unless it still up tomorrow

Are you suggesting the announcement of it's having descended is a lie? Or have you just not caught up with the news?

i GUESS, well see ,now won't we. You have to wait for the truth these days.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
OK this looks legit!

SATTELLITE UARS DEBRIS FALLING OVER CANADA SEP/24/2011

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
well, the SIM is still showing a good orbit.,,
it's still in the
satelite category,,
155 k
and rising ,,
again.

starting too piss me off,,
iwanna go to bed,,

but i know if i do,,
the dogs, start barking,,
still
pin drop quiet here.
Cape Breton,,
ohh heads up,,

B.C

incomming??????????????

who knows,,,
25 more pieces???
edit on 24-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well NASA is still not really telling us much in terms of location...

NASA Update #14

Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:16:50 AM PDT NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The satellite was passing eastward over Canada and Africa as well as vast portions of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans during that period. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty.

www.nasa.gov...

Also their latest tweet

NASA
We can now confirm that #UARS is down! Debris fell to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23, and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24.

edit on 24-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Update #14
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:16:50 AM PDT

NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The satellite was passing eastward over Canada and Africa as well as vast portions of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans during that period. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Questionable. The lights seem too widely scattered and persistent. Here is a genuine re-entry.

edit on 9/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
OK this looks legit!

SATTELLITE UARS DEBRIS FALLING OVER CANADA SEP/24/2011

this video i believe is true, ok, time for bed. THANKS ALL for the excitement here, even i got a glimpse of it here in minnesota when there were two peices of it at that time, of what i saw flying by. CHEERS to all, I liked the reportings.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Get your kid's, wife, and say goodbye to the in laws!!

Hide ya kids! Hide ya Wife! Cuz they droppin satellites on people up in here!

You dont have to go take a guess. It's looking for YOU. It's gon' find you, it's gon' find you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If we can scare more people with our posts and if we can get more stars and then pretend we are really really important. You next post of doom and gloom, you might convince 1 or 2 fluoride heads.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Checked BACK where i get the sat flyby info STILL GOING and now they have it on a loop. They starting over again. On google sat track -uars. Are they going to do this all day?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

It's just a simulation, they will take it down (stop the simulation) as soon as there resident tech-head gets in to pull it off the website.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thank you for tuning into the United Earth Federation's broadcast of " UARS or Mine: Who will catch the falling satellite?.

Tune in next time for our epic adventure , " Wrath of RoSat"

Next satellite that's falling RoSat, end of OCT www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks all and Op for this great thread!
edit on 24-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
so officially it is down? All night (Belgium) i stayed up, but did not see a thing!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'd say it's pretty much official:

RE-ENTRY CONFIRMED. The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite, launched from the shuttle Discovery in 1991 to begin a new era of studying the Earth's environment from space, has fallen from orbit.

But NASA still doesn't know exactly when or where the re-entry happened.

"NASA's decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The satellite was passing eastward over Canada and Africa as well as vast portions of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans during that period. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty," the space agency says.

Natural processes caused the large spacecraft's orbital altitude to gradually lower over time, finally tumbling into the atmosphere today where it burned up. It had spent 7,316 days in space.

NASA expected 26 fragments of the satellite would survive the superhot re-entry and hit the ground, such as titanium fuel tanks, antenna structures and beryllium brackets. The combined mass of the pieces was predicted to be 1,173 pounds (532 kg).

Authorities urge anyone finding the satellite pieces to avoid touching the objects and contact local officials.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by cloaked4u

It's just a simulation, they will take it down (stop the simulation) as soon as there resident tech-head gets in to pull it off the website.

I wonder how many other websites have loops, some people may think that it is still flying around up there, Thats my point when it comes to these sights on the internet. At least i got to see a youtube video of the thing dropping anyways. goodnight.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If the video above is real I'll bet the Men in Black are gonna pay him a visit. They might try to triangulate the locations of the pieces from the video as one source.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join