It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: NASA: U.S. back in UARS satellite strike zone!!!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
so ARE WE, to believe that this was a SIMILATION?

Are you purposefully being difficult? Please give it a rest, you're clogging up an otherwise informative, interesting thread with nonsense.

Sincerely,

Seeker11

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

WRONG!!!!

it is an actual, factual, real-time tracker of the satelite that nasa doesn't know is out there. they want us to think it came down, but thanks to the diligent sleuthing of cloaked, we all now know the TRUTH!!!!!!!! ok. ok? geez.....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Star for sarcasm and I will buy you a beer when I see you....barring that, please buy yourself a beer from me.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Welp. Thats it then.
Awww, I feel sad like I did when YouTube pulled the little dead alien chicken video from Siberia.
That was fun while it lasted. We need more impactors.
Maybe we could take up a collection, hack into the satellite belt and crash some of those together up there.
Then we could all get together again and wonder who's gonna get it.
West Coast Glow Stick signing off...nite all.

Just for you intrptr:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Hard to say, with several pieces falling it could be spread out a bit. NASA did state they were waiting on NORAD to tell them, my guess is maybe they want to secure the wreckage before releasing it's location

link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by cloaked4u

First, simUlation, second, the website that you are "watching" the satellite orbit the Earth, is a...wait for it...simulation. Not the actual satellite, just the website graphic of the satellite and the curvy lines it follows.

OK, i'm glad you worded it that way. The way people word things on here, is confusing. OK, seeker 11 now you can start laughing.

link   
I read a post earlier today, I think it was from space weather, that said NASA doesn't want anyone to touch the fallen pieces if they find them...........because they may be sharp and you could cut yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

First, simUlation, second, the website that you are "watching" the satellite orbit the Earth, is a...wait for it...simulation. Not the actual satellite, just the website graphic of the satellite and the curvy lines it follows.

OK, i'm glad you worded it that way. The way people word things on here, is confusing. OK, seeker 11 now you can start laughing.

First time that someone has expressed happiness at my sarcasm! I will make sure to make my wife read this!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sounds like some fragments may have landed south of Calgary

www.reuters.com...

Now we wait for the next, bigger one, in November

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

START laughing? I finished laughing about 2 hours ago, and have since been scratching my head in confusion, and kind of started worrying about you! You OK over there? Was worried maybe some of the debris fell on your head.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So can we Canadians consider this an attack on us by the U.S. LOL.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Swifty57

Only if they don't let me keep my piece of it!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

START laughing? I finished laughing about 2 hours ago, and have since been scratching my head in confusion, and kind of started worrying about you! You OK over there? Was worried maybe some of the debris fell on your head.

ha,ha,ha,ha
No debris fell in MINNESOTA.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Now why would they be so stern about people touching the pieces. It's old technology, mostly burned to a crisp, nothing of any value but junk - unless it served a dual purpose like a spy satellite and you could deduce that from the wreckage.

I'll put it this way. I don't trust our Gov not to do it.
edit on 24-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Maybe we can charge the U.S. to clean it up like the Russian one a few years ago LOL.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Liability concerns?
"I cut my finger! Pay me! I'll sue!"
Nah, nobody would do that. Of course not. Personal responsibility and all that.

edit on 9/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Surely people can't be that stupid!?

link   
Ok Update on UARS Sat.

I'm using orbitron
www.stoff.pl...

And Heaven-above
www.heavens-above.com...

and Spaceflight Now
www.spaceflightnow.com...

satellite.tracks.free.fr...

All have it at the same place now just past alaska going right on top of me my turn to go outside with the camara and camcorder

Last lowest orbit point at 11 to 12 degree was about 128.6 Km
Orbital Period getting smaller 80 minute was 91 few day's ago

After this i'm done unless it still up tomorrow

link   
reply to post by superman2012

Stupid? No.
Greedy? Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Never but Never underestimate the stupidity of the human race.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join