It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return Investigation At Moot Hall, Befordshire - Investigation & Evidence Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi Peeps,

Well last weekend our team went back to investigate Moot Hall in Elstow, Bedfordshire. Its an amazing 15th Century Market Hall thats been preserved through to the present day.

We originally went there back in April and caught an amazing Class A EVP so decided to head back for another look.

We had an amazing night with some very strange personal experiences, including two team members getting their legs grabbed at the same time under a table.

Here is a look at the investigation with an evidence review at the end, once again we caught some great EVP's

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy !!

Steve

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Watching the video now. Awesome stuff. I was always interested in hauntings out your way.

Any chance of going to Leap Castle, County Offaly, Ireland? Home of the Irish Elemental.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good work.

I noticed at the part where the girls think something ran past their legs, something moved across in front of the camera. I thought it was interesting because it happened just about the same time the girls screamed.

I know you folks are more informed about this stuff than I am. I just wondered if you have any comment on what you think it is.

Keep up the good work and keep the videos coming.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

We never reveal locations prior to visiting but all I will say is sometime in the next 8 weeks we are going to Ireland for our biggest investigation yet.

Nudge nudge wink wink !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Not at all mate, I have spent so many hours watching footage and checking audio that I may of missed it.

Will have another look. Observations are always welcome and thanks for your compliments.

Steve

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

been over the video a few time now. I see the light anomoly just before hand. I always ere on the sceptical side with these as 99.9% of the time they are dust or insects. Cant always rule them out though.

Nice spot !!

Steve

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ghosthunter79

I would bet it's something insignificant. Thanks for taking the time to look, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
not at all, always happy for people to point things out I/We may have missed. Had a few things on our last investigation that i'm looking / trying to debunk at the mo, might have something to present, not sure yet

new topics

top topics

join