It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRISTOL PALIN Attacked By Heckler 'YOUR MOTHER'S A ......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I don't disagree with that. I know how girls get hurt and there happen to be more ways than just going to a bar where drunks are abundant. Most girls are prey to most men. They know who is stronger. But just because your drunk, doesn't mean okay you can punch a girl in the teeth, she has a right to go to bars, just like everyone else. It doesn't mean it was the best decision especially if she had no bodygaurds present, you know what I mean?
edit on 9/23/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
She ummmmm......handled that pretty well.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is why I don't go to bars anymore. Too many drunk people. That guy was disgustingly vulgar. No one deserves to be heckled like that.
For the record, I'm not a Palin supporter at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
This is why I don't go to bars anymore. Too many drunk people. That guy was disgustingly vulgar. No one deserves to be heckled like that.
For the record, I'm not a Palin supporter at all.

Fortunately, it was only verbal. The reason I stopped going to clubs/bars was because I got sick of people being beaten unconscious, shot, or stabbed, and left for dead in parking lots.
edit on 9/23/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by jrkelly77

lol
who is she
and who cares?

wait if this is sarah palins daughter this is justified
i would of said it too
edit on 23-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

She is just a kid and you make me sick.

Your just as bad as the scum that was talking to her. Palin supporter or not this is garbage. Grow up.

Can't you people disagree with someone and not attack everyone that you disagree with? Your true colors shine through there friend. You want to disagree do it with dignity.

If someone called Michell Obama a whore you'd be up in arms. It's the uncivilized trash like this that drags everyone down...

edit on 23-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The only reason she went up to him is because she had bodyguards, a camera crew, etc. with her. She thought it would be a great publicity event where she could outsmart the angry drunk liberal.
The guy spoke his mind, I suppose the first amendment doesn't apply for him? He didn't hit her, nor did anything violent. He said swear words in a bar!!! Stop the presses!
You can see that Bristol tried to lead him on into saying a violent threat, but he didn't go along with it.

And to people calling Bristol a kid and how a grown man could say that to a kid: um, she has a kid. She's a grown adult.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It doesn't matter he attacked her for nothing. She isn't her mother. First amendment is great and then people who can't find an intelligent outlet for their frustrations act this way.

How many other people had to hear this garbage... What did this man accomplish? Nothing. Nothing other than making himself look completely ignorant regardless of his actual cognitive capacity.

I don't understand why some of you cheer lead this kind of behavior....

I'm not saying you directly are liberal I don't know, but aren't you guys (liberals) supposed to be the tolerant ones? The humanitarians? The all about equality?

Uncalled for, unjustified, and completely asinine.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Haters being hated on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
New vid of heckler says he would do it again. Has some more nastiness to spew and takes no responseablity for his actions,
heckler vid

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by jrkelly77

lol
who is she
and who cares?

wait if this is sarah palins daughter this is justified
i would of said it too
edit on 23-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

Yea and you would sound as ignorant and hateful as he did. Don't you think if you have the balls to call someones mother a whore, devil, liar, evil, and what ever you should be able to back it up? What if I called your mother a evil devil whore because she spawned the scum that you are? At least I would have reason to.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Non story. Yea Bristol handled herself fine...but really,why is this even news? Who cares.Who the hell is she to have cameras following her around anyway? More then likely just a publicity stunt for dear ol' mom.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

You're mad because a girl stood up for herself? At a bar?

and as for why she was at a bar in the first place. Why can't she go out and have a good time just like anyone else? I'm not a fan of hers or anything, but I imagine she just wanted to do something other girls her age do.

and for the homosexual comment. She didnt attack him. She asked because she assumed thats why the man was calling her mom the devil and she had a right to assume so. She was actually more level headed and logical than I would have expected although she did kind of lose it at the end, but come on, the dude is saying terrible sh#t about her mom. I'd be mad if someone was talking about my mom that way. Oh and in many states 18 is the legal age to go into a bar, you just cant drink.

Get over it dude. Girls will stand up for themselves when attacked like that, haven't you come in contact with the female species before?!?!

edit on 23-9-2011 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have no love at all for Ditzy Palin.

In saying that, if I was at that particular bar, I would have been in that guys face. Who brings that out with them anyhow...you got a issue, go stump it in a speech to the relevant crowd, not be a twat at a bar to someones daughter.

Bad actor.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

she should be ashamed of her self for being at a bar , instead of home like a good girl.

Really?

The only one that should be ashamed is that one particular drunk. I suspect he was shortly shown the door.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow guys that's actually kinda creepy

ooooh, did I just see my first troll, in person?

edit on 24-9-2011 by rbnhd76 because: sure didn't think it would be a drunk gay, or is that gay drunk. these things confuse me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join