It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONT PANIC: FEMA ready with "just in case" scenarios for satellite crash....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Bitch if they prepare for an event bitch if they aren't prepared. Which is it guy's or is it just complaining about every little thing in the world, for complainings sake.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

They are saying now that its going to come down over the US. The training in Denver is for much larger diaster than 9/11 it is being called catastophic event. I can't help but wonder if they are staging something and going to blame it on this satellite. I haven't been concerned about any of it up to this point but now I am beginning to wonder.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
FEMA?

Damn, I could swear that's what it says on the targets I use to sight my rifles. Ah, nah, it might be TSA, IRS or some other stupid group of letters.

Expecting a group of government parasites to help should this satellite crash actually affect you is like expecting bed bugs to make sure you're tucked in for the night.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

phew... i can finally sleep tonite...

gee i wish we had FEMA here...( in Australia)... NOT...!

seeya

Hate to tell you friend,we do! Here in Oz they are called EMA.Emergency Management Agency.Just the same,with the word Federal left out.They are a illegal department.Under the Governor General and the Army.They were in opperation during the Victorian bush fires and the Queensland floods.The have very dangerous powers.Research them,you will find a senate inquiry into the legallity of this departments existance.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

hi Rose, and i am the same...

dont care about Elenin, etc

but i do care about our "protectors"
and what they are up to...

just seems like a lot of coincidences are coming together...'

IMHO

seeya

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Bitch if they prepare for an event bitch if they aren't prepared. Which is it guy's or is it just complaining about every little thing in the world, for complainings sake.

No complaints from me, other than the existence of FEMA.

I still stand behind my idea that emergencies are the job for the National Guard.

Hell, bring all the National Guard back home and send FEMA across the pond to the desert.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Someone on the chat on the live feed said Fox news reported that it was Jesus returning, did anyone hear that report?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dougb1115

are U talking about this...

www.disclose.tv...

???

" Jesus to return in 2012 " ???

on a satellite?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

hi Zodiac,

and agree they exist, but i do not think they have anywhere near the same
resources, authority OR fire-power.. of FEMA...

IMHO...

but of course that can change with the flick of the pen, ( julia gillard, ? or tony abbott?)

seeya

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join