It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TMZ Exposed Satanic Illuminati Music Industry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

The Op's video link isn't working anymore, but here is the legit one right from TMZ channel for anybody else who came late:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by mudonya

reply to post by mudonya

Well.... maybe they're not waiting for anything. Maybe they're just doing what they do according to their own agenda and time-line. What are you waiting for them to do anyway? And anyway, I think what people "think" about them is of no consequence to them. Control is an illusion.

What am I waiting for? I guess i'm mainly waiting for everyone to receive *the expansion pack*, for lack of a better term. If there is an Illuminati, and they have aspirations for the world, what holds them back from achieving? They already have the *Expansion Pack*, but aren't willing, or are unable to use it.

Anyways, what do I know right? Maybe there's no Illuminati! No, *Expansion Pack*...

I think things are going according to plan and I think they just like to keep you on your toes

I don't know either.... maybe you're right.
Maybe we're not even really having this conversation

Because i'm not a mind-reader, I can't speak for you, but I am definitely communicating with another entity.(haha)
I can't speak to the consciousness level, but like entities are drawn together(?). If I were to look at the world today, and try to gauge the success of the *endeavor, it would be easy to be critical of the design, or to think them heartless s.o.b.'s. I'm not sure whether I love the Illuminati, or strongly dislike them. I know i'm just an employee but dang! Is the general sentiment around here for, or against the Illuminati? Supposing of course, there actually is an Illuminati...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by mudonya

Well.... maybe they're not waiting for anything. Maybe they're just doing what they do according to their own agenda and time-line. What are you waiting for them to do anyway? And anyway, I think what people "think" about them is of no consequence to them. Control is an illusion.

What am I waiting for? I guess i'm mainly waiting for everyone to receive *the expansion pack*, for lack of a better term. If there is an Illuminati, and they have aspirations for the world, what holds them back from achieving? They already have the *Expansion Pack*, but aren't willing, or are unable to use it.

Anyways, what do I know right? Maybe there's no Illuminati! No, *Expansion Pack*...

I think things are going according to plan and I think they just like to keep you on your toes

I don't know either.... maybe you're right.
Maybe we're not even really having this conversation

Because i'm not a mind-reader, I can't speak for you, but I am definitely communicating with another entity.(haha)
I can't speak to the consciousness level, but like entities are drawn together(?). If I were to look at the world today, and try to gauge the success of the *endeavor, it would be easy to be critical of the design, or to think them heartless s.o.b.'s. I'm not sure whether I love the Illuminati, or strongly dislike them. I know i'm just an employee but dang! Is the general sentiment around here for, or against the Illuminati? Supposing of course, there actually is an Illuminati...

Sometimes individuals, or groups, do the wrong things for the right reasons.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

I like the CC on the mickey mouse one. It reminds me of the moons on the baphomet.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

The level of your disturbed-ness comforts the disturbed me.

I think we are making the word disturbed sound weird. lol

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I thought this article and the photo that accompanies it would be a perfect addition to this thread.

From TMZ:
"SLAMMED By Deadmau5Stop ENCOURAGING Drug Use!"
www.tmz.com...

DJ Deadmau5 was clearly watching when Madge took the stage at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami this weekend and shouted to the crowd, "How many people in this crowd have seen molly?" (check out video below at :45 mark)

FYI -- "Molly" is a slang term for MDMA, one of the key ingredients in ecstasy ... a drug that's hugely popular with people in the electronic dance music community.

While the crowd CHEERED at Madge's comment ... Deadmau5 went to his Facebook page and ripped the singer a new one.

"Very classy there madonna. 'HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY???' such a great message for the young music lovers at ultra."

He added, "Quite the f'n philanthropist. but hey, at least yer HIP AND TRENDY! f*cking cant smack my head hard enough right now."

Please visit the link to see the photo, which has a male wearing a mickey mouse head. The mouse face is lit up with neon. As those of us who understand Illuminati symbolism, Mickey Mouse ears are used as programming triggers. Madonna certainly works for "them".

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Masonic symbolism in the Music videos is rife, it might not mean anything, but it's something thats definalty worth further investigation.

Musicians from all different genres seem to mention 'Rain Man' an awful lot as well,..there also seems to be alot of oddities in music videos settings and live performances by artisits that could be perceived as almost ritualistic, I am going to investigate further and report back

Mtv is built on an old Masonic lodge, the irony amuses me greatly.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

What you speak of is very true. Here's a little bit about the MTV Headquarters in Canada:

wikimapia.org...

Headquarters for MTV Canada - owned and operated by CTV inc. Also home to eTalk - Canada's largest entertainment news program. www.mtv.ca/

"Built for a secret society in 1918, one of Canada's most legendary music venues, The Masonic Temple has hosted concerts by Frank Sinatra, R.E.M, David Bowie, The Pogues, Ike and Tina Turner, Led Zeppelin, The Ramones, The Tragically Hip and Public Enemy; it was recently used as a rehearsal space for The Rolling Stones. The concert hall itself is now the set for MTV's flagship show, MTV Live. Many of the original architectural elements still remain, while a new "pod" that acts as the actual set for MTV Live has been designed to fit in the centre of the room allowing MTV Live to be shot in 360 degrees." Reference: www.doorsopen.org/building/building.cfm?id=400

It's also no secret that the Cartoon Network is run by Masons. Its logo consists of the black and white tiles among other things.

Here a couple other really great article:
www.illuminati-news.com...
thedoggstar.com...

edit on 11-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is a subject I'm very interested in and do believe goes on in the whole entertainment industry as a means of influence...but Ive only recently started to look into this so reading most of the threads on it on here

It seems more so illuminati signs & symbols are in the music that influences people my age, such as mainstream hip-hop (although not all of it of course) - you just have to look at the endless Youtube videos, Google etc to see how obvious they are being - which leads me to think "Do certain artists PR team or whomever is in charge say someone is illuminati (even if they are not) to manipulate more interest in them?"
I was wondering if someone can enlighten me with some info on this as I'm just starting out with this one and it's got me noticing it a lot more...

I've seen the usual suspects exposed as illuminati puppets and people suspected of being them too (without naming names) and can see the obvious signs, as well as not to mention a recent song that came out with apparent "messages" at the start of the song (which, admittedly, Ive put my earplugs in & listened to - didnt want to get too wrapped up in that at the moment though, not sure if I am allowed to mention artists, songs etc)

Going a bit off topic, sorry, I am new here but my main thing is to try & understand it a bit more so any info/general summarization on this would be much appreciated as a long time music fan it intrigues me.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Evey86

Hi and welcome to ATS.

It's refreshing to hear that someone new is wanting to venture into this deep, dark, twisting labyrinth of a rabbit hole, so I thought I'd point you in the right direction to start your journey.
This is a link to an amazing site packed with excellent information about the music industry as well as movies, (magazine) photo interpretations, and architecture.
vigilantcitizen.com...
I wish you nothing but the best and hope you find the answers you seek.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Hi and thankyou
Must say I like your signature, that line "There is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth" is a motto I live by!
I will check that link out in a bit, Im sure I saw that site name on Google earlier, thnakyou for pointing me in the right direction as Im getting a bit lost in these illuminati threads, but they are very interesting!
Thanks again

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This 'Rain Man' i have found keeps popping up over and over and over in lyrics and in all manner of different forms.

interesting....I am going to go away and compile some info.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Evey86

You're quite welcome.

I've been visiting that site for some time now and the webmaster is very knowledgable about symbolism and what it means. If you're like me, once I found that website, I couldn't stop reading. All of his articles are a cool drink of water in a scorching hot desert. Enjoy!

reply to post by pigsy2400

Do come back and let us know what you discover. I've never heard this term before and also wondering what it means.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A part of Rihanna's "Umbrella" music video when she is seen posing with her arms extended behind her and her head pressed to the floor depicts the image of Satan, her arms being the horns and her pectoral dimples, if you will, are the eyes. This part of the video happens in just a few milliseconds and is only picked up by the subconscious which if you already know is an important tool that the illuminati uses for mass manipulation. It has been proven and shown that that image of Rihanna has been doctored and manipulated to resemble more closely the representation of
Satan
edit on 26-6-2012 by xAlbinoniblAx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join