It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28 Sept Earthquake Prophecy, Christchuch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A Christian prophecy has been made public in New Zealand concerning a coming third major seismic disaster for Christchurch, with a date: September 28th 2011. Water and drownings are specifically mentioned.

The full original prophecy is available here: www.lookout.org.nz...

The following might also be useful in discerning the matter: www.trumpetcall.org.nz...

This has led to considerable debate among the Christian community, and understandably some concern in the public. It has made the news: www.radionz.co.nz...

This is also being debated at GOP, here: www.godlikeproductions.com... and more details can be found on www.lookout.org.nz... and www.trumpetcall.org.nz...

I realize there is already a thread about the Ken Ring predictions, but I feel this has quite a different basis, and warrants a standalone thread.

edit on 23-9-2011 by latitude39 because: typo

edit on 23-9-2011 by latitude39 because: because sometimes less is more

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by latitude39

Do we have a time? A Magnitude? Anything?

Once you can find me those variables, i will begin to listen. The 28th is a good date in comparison to elenin aswell as the same make up as the last sept 4th quake. Here's hoping it's a load of bull#. Cause i swear to god if it happens im going to be furious.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
WOW!

I read all the links you provided and I can honestly say I am dumbfounded. I am a believer...and I really hope and pray that Christ Church is not touched on or before....or even after Wednesday the 28th.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as I had not heard this prior. Will definitely be keeping my eyes open for this one to NOT come to pass.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semoro
reply to post by latitude39

Do we have a time? A Magnitude? Anything?

Once you can find me those variables, i will begin to listen. The 28th is a good date in comparison to elenin aswell as the same make up as the last sept 4th quake. Here's hoping it's a load of bull#. Cause i swear to god if it happens im going to be furious.

For Christ's sake. Do you want egg in your beer? Time, magnitude? How could anyone be that precise?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing in this God of yours. Why would a "loving" God bring death and destruction upon those who are supposed to be his children?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Show me one religious prophecy that has come true. I eagerly await your evidence.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Hmmm, I seem to recall one about this savior kinda Guy that was going to come and save the world.

I'm pretty sure that HE did arrive.

'just sayin'

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

Do you have some proof that this guy was the supernatural being alluded too in yet another prophecy?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321[/

edit on 23-9-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Show me one religious prophecy that has come true. I eagerly await your evidence.
2nd line

You wouldnt even need to ask that question if you believed in Jesus. Ok i'll bite.

Here's 10 prophecies that came true. Enjoy unbeliever, and marvel at the miracles of God.

www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
reply to post by Atzil321

Hmmm, I seem to recall one about this savior kinda Guy that was going to come and save the world.

I'm pretty sure that HE did arrive.

'just sayin'

And what proof do you have that a savior kinda guy came and saved us all, not saying you are wrong.Im 'just saying'

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

2nd line

You wouldnt even need to ask that question if you believed in Jesus. Ok i'll bite.

Here's 10 prophecies that came true. Enjoy unbeliever, and marvel at the miracles of God.

So Jesus was a real person. But was his life manufactured by the people in charge back then or was it something more godly? There is no doubt that a person the churches refer to as Jesus existed but there is no way to prove that he was the son of god or that his death wasn't part of the plan to start to control everyone through religion. If he had those kinds of powers then it would be evident in his dna. My question is with the shroud of tora why don't we have a definitive answer yet?

They were a lost people with no purpose that believed in a sky wizard which no one could prove existed. The church was losing followers so they manufactured this holy belief that this guy was the son of god sent here to absolve us of all our sins. After this, many people believed it. They used a pawn in their game. The bible is nothing more than a tool to control the masses and influence society.

No prophecy from the bible has ever come true of it's own accord. It is all manufactured.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising

2nd line

So Jesus was a real person. But was his life manufactured by the people in charge back then or was it something more godly? There is no doubt that a person the churches refer to as Jesus existed but there is no way to prove that he was the son of god or that his death wasn't part of the plan to start to control everyone through religion. If he had those kinds of powers then it would be evident in his dna. My question is with the shroud of tora why don't we have a definitive answer yet?

They were a lost people with no purpose that believed in a sky wizard which no one could prove existed. The church was losing followers so they manufactured this holy belief that this guy was the son of god sent here to absolve us of all our sins. After this, many people believed it. They used a pawn in their game. The bible is nothing more than a tool to control the masses and influence society.

No prophecy from the bible has ever come true of it's own accord. It is all manufactured.

The shroud of "Turin" is a fake created by charlatans. The "Torah" are the first 5 books of the Old Testament written by Moses. The bible is not a tool used to control the masses, that statement is your "opinion". All the laws we have nowadays in almost every country are based off of the bibles laws. I'm sorry my friend but it is true, youre obeying the bibles' laws and you don't even know it. Prophecy is prophecy, you have no proof it has not come true of its own accord. Again youre asserting your own opinion for the truth and speaking for everyone else. The fact that these prophecies that were given 2300-2700 years ago were fulfilled is proof of God/Jesus, those prophecies were of such a huge magnitude that they couldn't have been fulfilled by men's wills alone. Most of the jewish peoples had been wiped out during Hitlers WW2 purge in europe. Youre blaming the bible for what corrupt men have done and have cast judgement on others.

In fact you don't need to believe in Jesus. Keep that current mindset and don't believe in him. When the Tribulation is over (which is about to begin) we will see who is right and who is wrong. Such is the nature of the grand delusion that God has set upon you, that you will not believe in him when his own children are trying to warn you of the danger you face.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The shroud of "Turin" is a fake created by charlatans. The "Torah" are the first 5 books of the Old Testament written by Moses. The bible is not a tool used to control the masses, that statement is your "opinion". All the laws we have nowadays in almost every country are based off of the bibles laws. I'm sorry my friend but it is true, youre obeying the bibles' laws and you don't even know it. Prophecy is prophecy, you have no proof it has not come true of its own accord. Again youre asserting your own opinion for the truth and speaking for everyone else. The fact that these prophecies that were given 2300-2700 years ago were fulfilled is proof of God/Jesus, those prophecies were of such a huge magnitude that they couldn't have been fulfilled by men's wills alone. Most of the jewish peoples had been wiped out during Hitlers WW2 purge in europe. Youre blaming the bible for what corrupt men have done and have cast judgement on others.

In fact you don't need to believe in Jesus. Keep that current mindset and don't believe in him. When the Tribulation is over (which is about to begin) we will see who is right and who is wrong. Such is the nature of the grand delusion that God has set upon you, that you will not believe in him when his own children are trying to warn you of the danger you face.

So I made a mistake on the name of the darn thing I'm not perfect and never claimed to be. Your response was typical of a bible thumper. My opinion is that the bible is a control tool due to the FACT that in pre-modern times and throughout the dark ages the bible was regularly altered, notated and skewed in order to get the masses to do as the sermons commanded. The only people qualified to give those sermons were educated and clergy who's hand was out to the ruling government at the time (which was religious in nature). The only ones educated were the clergy and rich/ruling class. I follow the laws because I agree with them not because some book tells me to. I probably know more about the bible and religious history than your average follower (which is why I don't believe in religion at all).

Also you have no proof that the prophecies were not manufactured. Think about it the same books that claim prophecy are still preached by the same old organizations. Not all the "prophecies" come true. I speak only for myself so don't misconstrue my words as you blatantly tried.

"The fact that these prophecies were written 2300-2700 years ago" is not fact at all considering you don't read hebrew (if you do I'm sorry) and you can't tell me that the original texts from 2300 years ago contained these prophecies especially with all of the alterations and notations that have been added in the new testament, old testament, king james version. The translation alone would have given a grand opportunity to insert this heresy into it.

I blame man for bringing to fruition what was written in the bible and possibly for writing the stupid crap in the bible to begin with.

A child of faith follows his faith blindly until it is their undoing. I live in peace knowing that I am free from religion, and laws of man to do as I wish. If my views happen to align with some of those laws it is not because I'm ordered to but because I feel it's necessary.

Prophecies are written by man which inherently proves it's own flaw that it very well can be manufactured by those who are/want to be in control of mankind.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Doube Post
edit on 23-9-2011 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

To MamaJ – thanks. Note, I am not praying against the event, nor praying for it, just praying for the will of God to be fulfilled, and men’s hearts to be turned towards God. I am neither a prophet, nor a son of a prophet myself, but I am deeply interested in truth, and in knowing the times in which we live, and in seeing God move in the hearts of man.

To Semoro, nope, no time or magnitude. Honestly, the magnitude thing is kind of irrelevant anyway, as the last two major damaging Christchurch quakes were not enormous in magnitude, but were aided in their destruction by their shallowness and the local geology of their epicentres. Not enough variables coloured in? Sorry, it is what it is, and you are free to ignore it if you like.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I have a hard time believing in this God of yours. Why would a "loving" God bring death and destruction upon those who are supposed to be his children?

To IamAbeliever – well you are not alone with that difficulty. Even people who profess to be bible-believing Christians have difficulty reconciling a God who is Love, being a God who exacts justice and judgement also. Honestly the purpose of the OP is not to address this topic, which has seen much debate on ATS already, and others have addressed it better than I would anyway. But part of the answer lies in the fact that our lives are short, and our suffering or our pleasure in this life is very short. As for me and my family, I am far more concerned with our eternal position before our Creator, than in the short span of life here. If God sends us a warning in the form of pain in the temporal world, such that we are turned to repent and be reconciled with Him both now and forever, so be it. To keep this on topic, let me quote the words of the prophetic message from Kathy R:

I asked the Lord with tears if the things he has shown me needed to happen. The impression I received was that the peoples' hearts were so hardened that it would become necessary yet again to bring judgement before a change would happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Show me one religious prophecy that has come true. I eagerly await your evidence... Do you have some proof that this guy was the supernatural being alluded too in yet another prophecy?

To Atzil321 – I have to agree with you, in the last few years there have been a lot of people claiming to have some oracle from God concerning one thing or another, and most have quite frankly been embarrassing. BUT many have been fulfilled in history. The purpose of the OP was not to bring a list of fulfilled prophecies – Google can do that for you.

I have seen comments on ATS from Christchurch residents stating they don’t believe things are over there. I have heard the same from many fellow kiwis. I will be disappointed if this warning is not accurate – not because I want for disaster (the general consensus is that disaster will come, and without warning!), but that I want for sharpness in the ears of believers. Come the 28th, change will come. It will either come to Christchurch, the wider Christian body, and NZ because of the fulfilment of the word, or it will come to the smaller prayerful and prophetic body of Christians that have endorsed this word. Does that make sense? Should this not be fulfilled, many of us will have to get back on our knees before our God, and seek accurate discernment. If we are deaf to what is a true word, and what is false, then we are in a bad place, and we need divine help.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

To HellstormRising – Sorry, I think your comments are too off-topic to address here. I’m not saying they are not relevant – just not sufficiently on-topic. I certainly agree however that Christians have a credibility issue – if that is the essence of your complaint. As a Christian, I am deeply troubled with this myself. I’m afraid I can’t address that, except with my own life.

And as a general comment, if nothing comes to pass on the 28th, I will be the first to admit I wasted all your time by bringing this to your attention, and I will be embarrassed, even in this anonymous community. Having said that, I am not 100% convinced of the validity of Kathy R’s message – but I can tell you that I won’t be going near that city on that day, and I have made precautions concerning my employer’s interests in materials coming from that city. I have also warned some family, who I believe will consider the word. And I am praying concerning that city. I personally stick to the notion of 100% accuracy being the mark of true prophecy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No one is saying that the Lord will return for sure on the 28th, its a possiblility because Jesus told us to live like he was going to return everyday. We just believe he will return soon because he told Peter the signs to look for when he was near to returning and were getting those signs now. That is why were all getting excited, he is giving us the signs on the earth and in the heavens in tandem with the prohpecies that have been fulfilled there is no doubt we are the last generation, the last generation that started in 1948 and is coming to a close nearly 70 years later (63 years right now).
edit on 23-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join