It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iron sky, a movie for conspiracy lovers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

this looks like a brilliant movie for all you conspiracy lovers here on ATS

its got moon bases and Nazi UFO tech, its also a comedy so its not too gloomy. theres a few trailers on you tube for it but i like this one.

the website is ironsky

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
am not convinced...sorry

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This looks fantastic, Ive been following the making of it for a while. I reckon its gonna be a blast. they did a spoof called star wreck which was a bit of a cult classic. Cant wait to see.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yeah, this looks like it could be the best film ever.

I hope the guys behind it get enough funding to do it right.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The most epic part of that trailer happened at the end. I'm guessing the bird is the protagonist?

Seriously, looks cool though. I saw a trailer a few months back and hadn't heard anything since, I'm actually excited to hopefully see it!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Looks super duper cool. Might be one worth watching.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that there was a Nazi UFO effort of some kind, and I also look forward to the movie, as just a movie. But I'm afraid that if that trailer was putting their best efforts forward with the CGI stuff, then I'm disappointed in that it was so poor. (I'm not wanting to buy into an argument that 1950s style of "special effects" are back in vogue.)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

How was any of that 1950's style? It was all CGI. I don't know if you are aware but they didn't have CGI in the 50's. Shocking, I know. How did they survive? Looked pretty good coming from an independent director from Finland. But hey if all you are looking for is the latest CGI then you can always just watch transformers again.

From what I've been hearing it will be subtly making fun of nazi/ufo conspiracy types. Makes sense since all the other movies Vuorensola does are spoofs.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
just did a search and theres already a lot of threads on this movie, guess i should of checked thirst, oh well

new topics

top topics

join