It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF Aliens Were Involved In Our Past

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Again...you logic is flawed as you are using concepts of HUMAN SOCIAL SYSTEMS...whether real or desired. Creatures that are of the Earth such as ourselves...have very different social systems....take an ANT...or a WOLF...or just about any non-primate lifeform.

Now...how can you POSSIBLE relate these to any system used by E.T.? Split Infinity

How do you know ETs are not human. Is it because you are told so?????

If ETs are human, they will have human social systems.

I have not yet seen a wolf capable of building a spaceship, may be I shall if I am lucky.

edit on 23-9-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth

Again...you logic is flawed as you are using concepts of HUMAN SOCIAL SYSTEMS...whether real or desired. Creatures that are of the Earth such as ourselves...have very different social systems....take an ANT...or a WOLF...or just about any non-primate lifeform.

Now...how can you POSSIBLE relate these to any system used by E.T.? Split Infinity

How do you know ETs are not human. Is it because you are told so?????

If ETs are human, they will have human social systems.

I have not yet seen a wolf capable of building a spaceship, may be I shall if I am lucky.

edit on 23-9-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

My reply will not be enough for you...nevertheless...it is true. Even though it has been theorized by some that UFO's are nothing but highly secret USAF craft....and for many sightings...this is TRUE....some have also theorized that what we believe as Alien visitation is Future members of the Human Race....traveling into the past...our present...from the future....PARADOX disalows this possibility and any Future time travel to the past by humans...would lend itself to travel to an ALTERNATE PAST....thus travel to another reality within the MULTIVERSE to prevent DESTRUCTION OF OUR CURRENT UNIVERSAL TIMELINE....by PARADOX.

As far as what I know and have experienced....believe me....you would prefer not to know...as would I.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

"Fear of God?" Sounds like an awfully Christian "advanced civilization" you've got there. Surely you realize that Christianity is not universal...?

'God' is universal. I have no idea about 'Christianity'.

I support the OP that you cannot discard the myths when talking about history.
There are stories preseved in public memory, told and retold over generations.
These stories may be true, or false, but do tell us about the ancient people, their lifestyle, their fears etc.

Okay, I'll bite. Please tell me why an advanced civilization would believe in God rather than be atheist. Surely you have a reasonable answer for this, and aren't simply projecting your own personal beliefs.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This frosts my ass! Why do people assume that belief in GOD is some universal....must be a fact....no possibility that anyone else....advanced alien civilization or otherwise....would NOT believe in GOD.

This statement or statements like it have absolutely NO LOGICAL BASIS. It is akin to saying....there are pools of liquid on the surface of the Earth that harbor life such as a smallmouth bass....therefore.....any pool of liquid on the surface of a planetary body in our solar system....such as and including....the pools of liquid METHANE that exist on Saturns Moon....TITAN....MUST also have SMALLMOUTH BASS swimming around in them.

Reguardless of the facts that that liquid pool of methane is HUNDREDS OF DEGREES BELOW ZERO FARENHEIT!

Pisses me off! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

First off with respect, you have to read my words correctly instead of misintrepting them, I said that I believe Egyptians did build the pyramids on their own without alien help and that stating that aliens had to have been the only option is ridiculous. As for what I said about the gods coming from the sky, I didn't say all gods come from the sky i said why would they depict a majority of them coming from the sky, why not have only earth gods or sea gods, or at least a majority of them as earth gods? As for what you're interpretation of what the sky was, an unexplained dome of sky contrasting with the messy activity of humans and animals below that is your interpretation of what the ancients might have thought, There are stories of underworld gods in ancient greece too, furthermore many Greek gods are humanized figures, compare that to the disc shaped gods in ancient cultures in Sumeria, Assyria, Egypt, and other middle eastern cultures? Furthermore look at what the Arabians considered a comet, and the Hamburg pictures, comets don't float in the air. As for what you say about the government cover ups, despite the Willa wonks jawbreaker claim cracking me up the difference between Batman possibly being a government cover up is we know who created the batman comics, he has made it to be a story. No one has created Roswell as a story, people witnessed a saucer crash, and subsequent crashes be covered up by the government, if a tree falls and the government removes the tree from public view the tree still makes a noise.
edit on 24-9-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Okay, I'll bite. Please tell me why an advanced civilization would believe in God rather than be atheist. Surely you have a reasonable answer for this, and aren't simply projecting your own personal beliefs.

If you count 30 years of study and discovery as something more than 'mere personal beliefs', then my arguments will make sense to you.

There are several reasons for it.

a. Atheist societies do not last very long. They consume themselves in fire of violence and war.
b. Belief in a higher superior force helps develop morals and justice systems. The resulting stability helps in development of science.
c. An atheist can be a scientist, but unlikely to resist incorrect application of science.
d. It is like a sharp knife - it can cut food for cooking, or it can cut somebody's throat. Wrong application of science can set back a society hundreds or thousands of years.
e. Belief in the progress is necessary to sustain science. And 'belief in progress' happens when people are not at other's throats.

And there are more reasons which are in the realm of religion. I have given you only materialistic reasons.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

My reply will not be enough for you...nevertheless...it is true. Even though it has been theorized by some that UFO's are nothing but highly secret USAF craft....and for many sightings...this is TRUE....some have also theorized that what we believe as Alien visitation is Future members of the Human Race....traveling into the past...our present...from the future....PARADOX disalows this possibility and any Future time travel to the past by humans...would lend itself to travel to an ALTERNATE PAST....thus travel to another reality within the MULTIVERSE to prevent DESTRUCTION OF OUR CURRENT UNIVERSAL TIMELINE....by PARADOX.

As far as what I know and have experienced....believe me....you would prefer not to know...as would I.
Split Infinity

I would REALLY like to know what you have experienced. Honest, and without sarcasm.

It is possible that some of the UFOs are USAF craft.

But that does not mean that all UFOs are USAF craft.

In my mind, any ship that belongs to a non-terrestial civilization is an ET craft.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If you count 30 years of study and discovery as something more than 'mere personal beliefs', then my arguments will make sense to you.

There are several reasons for it.

a. Atheist societies do not last very long. They consume themselves in fire of violence and war.
b. Belief in a higher superior force helps develop morals and justice systems. The resulting stability helps in development of science.
c. An atheist can be a scientist, but unlikely to resist incorrect application of science.
d. It is like a sharp knife - it can cut food for cooking, or it can cut somebody's throat. Wrong application of science can set back a society hundreds or thousands of years.
e. Belief in the progress is necessary to sustain science. And 'belief in progress' happens when people are not at other's throats.

And there are more reasons which are in the realm of religion. I have given you only materialistic reasons.

I agree religion is very useful for holding societies together. You say you are an expert on this so you don't need me explaining the simple things I have learned but for those who are not I will continue. If you look at what primitive societies such as current tribal societies a lot of attention is paid to kinship, someone is more likely to be connected to another who is part of their family or has a relatable ancestor. The idea of dead ancestors having influence on the current members of the group continue with the leaders of the group, usually selected through mutual respect and trust of the leader by most members of the group saying they have influence over the spirits of dead ancestors. This is very useful for holding together groups because someone might not listen to the leader if they believe he is the same as them, but if the leader claims to be able to speak to the dead ancestors the people of the group are more likely to listen out of respect for the dead ancestors and fear of making the dead ancestors angry.

<< 1  2   >>

join