It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone do for a living??? Come on don't lie!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Medical cannabis provider. I work with dispensaries on the wholesale side. I am in the process of setting up a medium-scale indoor grow operation for a San Francisco club as we speak.

Edit- BTW, it's all legal.The club I am working with right now even pays federal taxes, as well as state and local taxes.
edit on 23-9-2011 by DragonTattooz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I teach Medieval History and Classical Civilisations here in the UK

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
bike mechanic. it's 8pm in italy, i am still in the workshop working on cheap bikes. sometimes my work sucks even if i love it a lot (tomorrow morning, i'll ribe my mountain bike).

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
@Crazycloud. that's a nice job in a supercool matter....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Commercial architect for many, many years now. And yes, it's exciting, but for all the wrong reasons
I'm also a registered interior designer although I don't practice ID much, and a LEED AP (accredited professional) which probably doesn't mean anything to any of you unless you're into "green" construction.

I have an old saying, "take whatever you love most in the world and make it your profession and you will learn to hate it"
And we also have a saying in our industry that no doubt carries over to other professions as well: "architecture would be great if we didn't have to deal with the *&%$ clients"
I should be nearing retirement, but the 10+ year stagnation in the markets put those plans on long-term hold.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm the scale operator at an ethanol plant. Absolutely love my job.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyCloud
I teach Medieval History and Classical Civilisations here in the UK

Now that's a cool job. The Medieval period of Europe is just fascinating to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Make video games.

My more full time job is contemplating the mysteries. Less pay, more reward. Though the other job ain't bad on either front.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am a web producer / frontend developer turned self employed. Worked my way through the industry to the top and decided there was more to life than 80hr weeks! Started up a limited company just over a year ago focusing on custom symfony CMS systems, apps, websites, branding, printing etc for small to medium enterprise. We like to bring large agency skills, high quality design and coding to the little man and do away with the crap some cowboy has supplied!
So far, so good!

Zerodotnine

I also throw underground rave nights and events on the side and DJ, 15 years in I still love it, here is a flyer I just designed for our next one:

Growing old disgracefully...

Oh, and provide club night decor under the alias Ink Junkie, I love building massive, colourful installs:

Ink Junkie

Great to hear what you all do, so diverse and an interesting read

edit on 23-9-2011 by Fatmandy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by Fatmandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sit in my moms basement and play Call of Duty.
Jk.
I actually sit in my moms basement and read ATS.

But I used to work at state police as adminstrative worker, now I am unemployed

Edit: Ah well, gotta put Law of Attraction into work again
edit on 23-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Was Military, then DoD.

Now, I work in my buddy's small brewery as assistant brew master.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I work at the NSA as a disinfo agent for ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I work at the NSA as a disinfo agent for ATS.

You are doing pretty good job so far
edit: I know you tried to be sarcastic,but something tells me you are not. It is just my inner feeling
Anyways, there was one thread about disinfo agents
. OP mentioned that disinfo agents spend lot of time on ATS and post every couple of minutes on some thread. Funny it fits your profile
edit on 23-9-2011 by Farnhold because: addition

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've been retired without consent for almost a year now thanks to the housing fiasco. I was self employed performing interior finish carpentry work on new home construction.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm a Dutch-English translator and copywriter. I also teach English. Some of my work involves a fair bit of desk research. It's how I ended up on ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I make living food for living skin. Hand make my own line of soaps, lotions, organic/natural spa products. All based around organic raw shea butter, and natural organic oils. I love what I do.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am a qualified Bench Joiner, practicing Roofer and Builder.
Proper Man work

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm in IT at the Aerospace Corp.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm a US Military Veteran and now I am a police officer in a high-crime city somewhere in the West
I'm also new to ATS and loving it. I can't believe I went this long without knowing about this site, it's fantastic!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im a stone mason, its hard work, descent pay and makes your arms solid as the rocks you cut

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join