It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone do for a living??? Come on don't lie!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
community corrections officer, part time gun smith.

2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Residential Concrete and decorative concrete construction. I also hold a degree in computer programming and have about 20 certifications for security and other computer based applications. But sitting behind a desk and living through corporate bullsh@t was not for me. Love being outside to much ...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was a preschool teacher before the economy cost me my job. Now I'm a photographer that shoots weddings, events, portraits, landscapes, and anything that pays.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Record producer, engineer and session guitarist in Nashville TN.

If you have kids, you have probably heard my work at some point.
I recorded most of the guitar for the 'paper jamz' toy that's been in stores since last year.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Post on ATS.

The pay isn't great, but it has its perks.

We all know you're Jeff Ross.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm a transcriber for income..do mostly business dictations. I'm also an aspiring musician, although I dont make any money from that at the moment...but maybe some day

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am a project manager for a small post construction cleaning company. I make a very small salary but I also receive 5 to 8 percent commission on all jobs I manage. Its pretty lucrative in the summer/fall and write comfortable in the winter/spring. Its often quite a laid back pace so I find smoke time to lurk around ats during the 6 hours I'm in the office...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm a stay at home mom. Which means I pretty much do everything /mommy flex

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I Create false reality's
No Joke

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Guess what i do, bet you cant...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Underemployed freelance art director monkey, front-end web developer, print designer, lighting designer, guitar player, and also own a retail/service business that my wife runs.

I began my advanced education in a mechanical engineering program but then switched because I wasn't excited enough about it. I've also worked in theatre, radio, TV, film, at a dot-com at the height of their heyday - I've done some interesting things.

I'm also trying to get a gig as a designer on the show Breaking Bad which shoots here. It's a long shot but wouldn't it be cool..

Also thinking about getting an MBA since things are slow, but that takes money I don't have.

edit on 23-9-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Guess what i do, bet you cant...

You're a defense attorney.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm a CRO (Complaint Resolution Officier) I resolve complaints from people that got screwed by Service Providers :-)

I like threads like this. It's a change from the regular "we're all going to die" stuff that's been posted recently.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm a industrial pipe-fitter fabricator, it pays the bills and I stay working constantly but its hard to stick with one contractor very long in my type of work not to mention the toll it takes on a young mans body. Hopefully after a some more years experience I'll get a job as a process operator which pays about the same but has better benefits and job security.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Metallurgist/Materials Engineer in the North Sea and Caspian region oil and gas industry,currently working on some corrosion control projects for equipment exposed to H2S in a high temperature/high pressure environment.bloody boring it is too!
edit on 23-9-2011 by nake13 because: .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Security Dispatcher/Fire Officer, EMT.

FEMA/CERT/Homeland Secruity 1st Emergency Responder/City of --------, Michigan.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

he he he

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Semi-retired.
(not unemployed 'cause I'm not looking for a job, or collecting a check from uncle Sam - might take 'work' if the right gig came along - living off savings, investments, cards)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
An unknown person sends me cash in envelopes to post liberal comments on conservative web communities forums and post conservative comments on liberal web communities forums. Hey, it's a living.

Actually, I'm an artist. Acrylics mostly. I paint for covers for CD's of so far unknown metal bands for fun.

Used to be an accountant, but got tired of people saying, "Come on, make something up for me so I don't have to pay taxes" or, "your job is NOT to send checks to people we owe and to call and harass people who owe us money".

Forgot to add, dunno how I could forget this, also manager of a metal band from the 80's who are attempting another shot at the gold.
edit on 23-9-2011 by kyred because: cuz I did.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Me, My job is to turn you on
with Power that is.

Im a Electrical Lineman putting fire in the wire if you will.

edit on 23-9-2011 by crimsongod21 because: rotated picture

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join