It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone do for a living??? Come on don't lie!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Had many jobs, though mostly just jobs that aren't that good and don't pay much, and nobody wants to do. In my current job that I have not been on for very long. I work at the airport, loading and unloading cargo planes anything from boxes of fruit, to cars. to animals such as horses and bulls, to helicopters and jet engines, and basically anything that will be going over seas and back for trade and stuff.

The job does not pay much, and the schedule is all over the place, so no regular 9 to 5 hours. But the up side is it ain't that hard once you know what to do and how to use the equipment and what to do, but the same can be said of all the other jobs I had, plus its like 5 min from were I live, so in some ways I actually make more then the other jobs I had that payed more, just by the fact that I don't have to spend so much money on gas to get there, and back.

In the expenses is were they kill you eh.
I am trying to get rid or limit all of my expenses down to a minimum. Even to the point of contemplating living in a little personally made cabin in the middle of nowhere, but some of the trappings of society trap me.
For now at least.

Other then that just contemplating ways of escaping/phasing this existence, life, and all of its paradigms, is a full time non stop job.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
opsec forbids me to say

sorry thems the brakes

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I work for L-3 communications as an Aircraft Structual engineer. Funny thing is that I dropped out of high school to smoke weed and drink! Hahahaha and landed a 26.78 an hour sit in an a/c office doin absolutly nothing job

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have had an interesting life -in order

Janitor-Cleaned up other people's crap
Taxi Driver-cheap bastards
Prison Counselor-useless
Police Officer-Everybody is a crook
Narcotics Agent-Eveybody does drugs
Bomb Technician-Do you start your own car?
Prosecutor-Defendants lie
Drug Defense Attorney-cops lie
Talent Agent-people are stupid
Candle Maker-leave me alone while I put out the fire on the stove
edit on 23-9-2011 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Eat food and drink water

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I join blog sites and push the arguement for a NWO. Just ask any truther I've disagreed with.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I also have one hell of a manly beard

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bakery owner and now just opened a Chinese/Pizza take-out.

Sign me,

Stressed...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm a Middle School Music teacher by day, and Scooter Riding Father of a 4 year old, precocious son, in the evening and weekends.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Self-employed Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Texas. Most of my work right now is natural gas and some commercial development.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Work at an Investment Firm; Wealth Management. I would never admit this to my co-workers - but at this point, I believe the industry to become obsolete in the near future...

*sigh*

If I hadn't had enough signs by now, it is time to move ON...

Who wants to pay $60,000/year to pet puppies and kittens?! Hire me if you are looking to fill such a position!

edit on 23-9-2011 by Empoweress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I take vitamin orders all day ... so I usually get to deal with older people who shouldnt be allowed near a phone and a credit card at the same time. LOL

Also a bit of a handyman. If I can't fix it... I can fix it so you'll need a new one

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's difficult to explain what I do, because I'm involved in a bunch of things. I'm an entrepreneur, more than anything.

I manage a private e-commerce site which sells domain names.
I run my own e-commerce site in the same realm of business.
I am a freelance graphic and logo designer.
I run a couple of blogs.
I sell stock photography on various sites like Fotolia.com.
I submit and influence new inventions on quirky.com
In the works, me and my developing partners are set to launch a new internet social/trading platform by the end of the year.

And yes, given all that, my hours are highly flexible

edit on 9/23/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ill be honest, its threads like this that i avoid. Giving out information about myself via the web is a no no. Not saying "Hey all you mother humpers" just sayin.......be carefull

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
I'm a full time Volunteer working with Disadvantaged and disabled kids

you are also my Hero.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
True, true, mthgs602 - - - BUT....

So it will be!

If this results in a promotion or being laid off...or being tracked by TPTB...SO IT WILL BE

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Work as a shift manager at Sheetz* gas station/store... s'alright.

It's just difficult listening to people complain all day (when in all honesty, they should just smoke a blunt and use their mind for more productive and creative thinking), while having to lead others (but at the same time I'm not an assistant manager, aka - more authority) so I get shat on, and I get paid hourly so the company complains [like a female dog] when I go into overtime (which only happens because of the manager's scheduling expertise)...and the worst part is,

...I actually work very hard for that company and store* but don't even know why anymore. Sorry if in any way that was convoluted. It's difficult for meh to hash out the information processing through mah noggin'.

*Tis a decent place to work, apparently full of opportunity. But hard work instead of wasting time talking and leaving a store looking like crap isn't valued. Shame. They could have an Alexander the Great on their hands if they wanted. I list the name because if anything it's positive advertising for customers to seek the best store and if the company does care about their employees they'd recognize a diamond when they see it. (Swear I'm not a narcissist, it's just fun to be sarcastic)

**After I leave, that place looks damn fine

edit on 9/23/2011 by Vivec because: The man

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am a Nurse by education, but a stay at home mom by choice (for now). My other job...seasonal/weekend job...Ha...If I told you, it would be easy to find me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Empoweress
True, true, mthgs602 - - - BUT....

So it will be!

If this results in a promotion or being laid off...or being tracked by TPTB...SO IT WILL BE

I dont understand the promotion part...

Or the being laid off part....

TPTB dont care about us, identity thiefs though.....yeah, they'll screw you for life

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Nothing famous, glamorous or even well known, just the owner of a humanitarian aid cargo line. It's more out go than income but then again we are not in the business to make a profit. We are also 100% volunteer, no one gets a pay check and that includes me.

it's people like you that make up for all the horrible things we read every day. you and yours remind me good still exists, and it makes my eyes leak with happiness.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join