It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My head is about to explode!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out. My head feels like it is about to explode from studying. I'm going to school for Network Administration and I'm reading about calculating subnets on a classful IPv4 network. I'm also at work and it's quite slow. So in addition to reading about all this fun networking stuff, I'm waiting for calls to come in. In between calls I get to listen to the awesome Musak that is being pumped in via the phone lines.

Sometimes I really do hope that the world is ending soon.

OK...move along. nothing to see here. it was just swamp gas and Chinese lanterns and weather balloons.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I've been writing about mental wards and psychosis for days, to the point where it feels like my head will pop!
I had to switch to the writing funerals, affairs and death scenes. Funerals are always easiest for me to write, easier to start with a goodbye then a hello isn't it ?
You are right, I should go outside and take a look for any government related weather balloons. I feel for you OP, it's funny as hell everybody's working on individual things to the point where it seems like we will go crazy. Just keep your head on and we can all move forward.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Subnetting is a pain in the backside, just really get to grips with the different classes (A,B,C) and practice as much as you can, you'll get there in the end, download a subnet calculator and create your own problems.

Try these two links

Subnetting Backwards

Subnetting Questions

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I feel your pain! I have to write 7 papers in addition to the 4 I wrote last week. If I have to read one more sentence about ancient civilizations or ancient literature, I am going to die. In fact, I almost died typing that last sentence.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

You are funny.....compared to a lot of people...it sounds as though you have it pretty good. You are at work...getting paid for studying at work and being on ATS.....not a bad gig...if you can get it!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get that out. My head feels like it is about to explode from studying. I'm going to school for Network Administration and I'm reading about calculating subnets on a classful IPv4 network. I'm also at work and it's quite slow. So in addition to reading about all this fun networking stuff, I'm waiting for calls to come in. In between calls I get to listen to the awesome Musak that is being pumped in via the phone lines.

Sometimes I really do hope that the world is ending soon.

OK...move along. nothing to see here. it was just swamp gas and Chinese lanterns and weather balloons.

Learn all about subnets, ip ranges and all that.. yay.. then get a job installing office.

You're on a winning roll.

when the fancy pants ask you about cookies, and why they need them since theyre obviuously tracking tools of the elite, tell them they asre right, and delete them for them, and then return the next day to tell them they need to re-renter their details.

You will love your job.

BRILLIANT.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

thanks for the links. i actually had to download Solarwinds advanced subnet calculator. So i'll be doing some playing around with that for some homework.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone. much appreciated. I wasn't so much complaining but i just needed to scream and i couldn't do that while at work.
So a virtual scream was all i could do.

you guys are the best!

new topics

top topics

join