It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of 117 top scientists dead... "ahem"... assassinated so far (and rising).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by judus

Naturally the family will be compensated with millions just so they don't go to court and make a big deal out of it.

Surely throwing money at their families would be an admission of guilt?

Don't you think?

Happens all the time. They don't want anything logged in court records that can support other claims that have yet to crop up.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

reply to post by judus

Naturally the family will be compensated with millions just so they don't go to court and make a big deal out of it.

Don't you think?

Throwing money at families is an indication of something... Who in particular are you talking about? Who is supplying the money? Which family members received it? How much? Do you have any links?

Say we take "(√)Number 026 - Dr. Set Van Nguyen, age 44. Died: December 14, 2001. Found dead in the airlock entrance to the walk-in refrigerator in the laboratory he worked at in Victoria State, Australia."

If the lab paid out money to the family after a civil suit brought on by the family for wrongful death then there would be no conspiracy. And don't tell me the CIAKGBFSBMI6 have the judge in the case under mind control, because I will laugh my ass off and then ask for sources.

I found out (quite by accident) that the back wages I was reimbursed after being wrongfully fired for blowing the whistle on organized harassment... was secretly deducted from one of my Grandfather's insurance policies after he died... which incidently, was only a few months after I won my job back. I've always suspected murder... but I can't prove it. It was just one of several reasons why I later quit my job. These people are absolute a$$holes to the nth degree. They will stop at nothing to cover things up... and to balance their books, I might add.
edit on 24-9-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2PLUS2IS22

We We All No is this has been Recorded & Documented on Film of what Ruby has Said

From the Oliver Stone JFK Film .. ??? any Truth .. but it is Odd he Just god cancer and Died All of a Sudden !

Jack Ruby injected with cancer
www.jfk-online.com...

CIA NSA Keeping The Silence From having the Word Spread to the Public ..
Since September 18, 1947;

Yes I Know ! A little Off Topic with Ruby !
Just Showing the Points about when Government Agency's Silence People From Letting the Truth Out !!
From Prosecuting To Jail Prison or Even Death !

I wonder if they Tried to with James Traficant !

A BIG IF??

Traficant also claimed, in the letter, that he knew facts about "Waco, Ruby Ridge, Pan Am Flight 103, Jimmy Hoffa and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy", which he may divulge in the future.

James Traficant
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

JFK? Oliver Stone, you say? Interesting this theory never was mentioned in 07!V3r'z movie:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (notice not a single flag)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (notice only 2 flags, only one response)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (notice only 7 flags, two pages)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (notice zero flags, zero stars)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (notice only 1 flag)

www.abovetopsecret.com... (notice zero flags)

why no interest in the conspiracy that started it all when it comes to...well...you know...

edit on 24-9-2011 by 2PLUS2IS22 because: (no reason given)

I Guess you have to get the JFK: Special Edition Director's Cut 2 disc set DVD

A Review of Oliver Stone's JFK: Special Edition Director's Cut
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

The Deleted Scene | Ruby Injected with Cancer

Jack Ruby Injected With Cancer (3:13) Despite the extreme implausibility involved, Stone adds this deleted scene to his new DVD, showing Ruby (Brian Doyle-Murray) being injected with one of the largest needles around. It is easy to understand why Stone axed this scene (easily the worst of the twelve) as it alternates between near comedy and extreme sluggishness. I almost expected to see Murray's old Get a Life co-star Chris Elliot appear to play the doctor giving the injection. Jim Garrison is horrible as Earl Warren and the give and take between him and Doyle-Murray is non-existent. It appears as though they were both hoping Stone would yell, "CUT" any second. In defense of the sequence, Stone states, "The point I think we should just accept in realistic black is white and white is black through the looking glass terms … is that while allegations of cancers and heart attacks and other deaths that are convenient may sound paranoid and far-fetched, the U.S. military and intelligence agencies did in undisputed and documented fact develop these capabilities".

for those threads ?? Just maybe theirs is a Big Percentage on ATS
Knows or is Convinced that The Assassination was an Inside JOB!!

so its not much of Debate

Tho there the James Fields Thing...

The Allegedly Self Claim Assassin that took the Fatal A HeadShot of Kennedy
and All his Tales of His Involvement.with Organized Crime .& CIA Is Interesting , That even a Couple, of FBI Agent's are Convinced that he may be One of them ...

JFK Murder Solved Site.
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

AS The Government's Love of The USE Of Organized Crime (Mafia & 1%'ers ) to do the Shady Deals and HIts !

I Would not Doubt for ! Scientist Too..

How Much Truth is there in the Movie: Enemy of the State.. in One example ...

edit on 24-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: Missing Words OMG !

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I agree with Misterlondon, you should compile a list of the ones that are actually mysterious deaths.

I remember a few years ago, Alex Jones used to rattle on about all the micro-biologists that had died under mysterious circumstances. I don't listen to Alex anymore but there might be some truth to what he was saying.

If you could compile a list of these then you would be on to something good.

I think I did that, for the most part starting on page 4.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious
As should a tinfoil hat.

Seriously, you would say that on a conspiracy theory site as if it's not cliche?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I agree with Misterlondon, you should compile a list of the ones that are actually mysterious deaths.

I remember a few years ago, Alex Jones used to rattle on about all the micro-biologists that had died under mysterious circumstances. I don't listen to Alex anymore but there might be some truth to what he was saying.

I would include one's attorney and the vet on the list also. These are people who could have offered support and expertise in behalf of these dead scientists. They obviously had critical information that someone didn't want out there. Did anybody's pet mysteriously die or disappear?????????????
edit on 24-9-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And before any debunker or sceptic says theirs "no evidence of foul play involved", then tell me:

If there was ANY evidence in the first place, the Assassin wouldn't be doing their job very well then, don't you think?

This is how crazy people justify their delusions. I just wanted to point that out to everyone. Using this as an argument to try and solidify your point is about as weak of a case as you can make. It would be like countering every argument in a debate with "That's what they WANT you to think!"

"There's no evidence to prove my theory! That alone PROVES that there's a conspiracy, otherwise WHO HID THE EVIDENCE?!" - Get real.
edit on 24-9-2011 by mattifikation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

For a start, most of them were biochemists, working on diseases & chemical/bio weapons.
A number of them were satellite experts?
A few were nuclear scientists.
Do you see a connection here, or is it just me being paranoid

edit on 24-9-2011 by playswithmachines because: Past tense

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think also worth remembering is the number of 9/11 witnesses and whistle blowers dying under suspicious circumstances.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Good call!
I wonder how many architects & structural engineers got zapped

The explosives expert who told everyone that 9/11 was definitely a demo job, died suddenly......

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Let's blame it on the Assassins trying to stop the Knight's Templars aims of world domination....

Seriously when things like this happen, you know something is up.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Your knight has a fleur-de-lys.....OMG your'e a templar!!!!!
BTW is that Obama's head on the sword???

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
the chinese couple who drowned, he did not know how to swim but she did. they did not do an autopsy, but it was mentioned, no alcohol involved.

seems they should have done an autopsy, it does seem odd, don't hotel pools ususally have a long pole with hook or circle on the end to recue a drowner?

Pardon my ignorance. I am new on the whole Assassination and cover-up and claim it was "Natural Causes" death or drowning thing. Or respiratory failure or Suicide. Ah, Suicide is a great one! Especially when the crime scene has all the classic sherlock holmes hallmarks of HOMOCIDE! including weapon, fingerprints and a motive.

So just one of those 113 deaths looks fishy and sounds unusual then isn't that a huge cause for concern? That would be the classic thinking of an intelligent person. As opposed to, lets pick apart this list and find the ones obvious not murder, so our goal to make the person posting this seem like a lunatic for even bringing the subject up. I am guessing that this forum has people who are intelligent, meaning they know that there is a Elitist government that pays off scientists and had an agenda for de-population. Please not willing to debate with morons who think I am taking Prince Phillips quotes out of context.. Oh, The Debate is over, the Gore community wants Global warming Science to manifest into a full scale agenda -- of cult depopulation. They are paid heavily by corporations, bankers, and people connected with royalty and the Rockefellers.

Case 1. Any scientist who dies of strange causes whose research that has any similarity to debunking the Global Warming science, that death that should be a huge red flag. Accidental Drowning, um com'on! I just watched a documentary called the Clinton Chronicles, geez anyone else seen that? Anyone believe Larouche who said that Alexander the Great was assassinated by Aristotle, poisoned him. That happened so long ago, no DNA crime detective scene to prove how he died. We have that now, but are we really finding out more with this advanced stuff?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by research100
the chinese couple who drowned, he did not know how to swim but she did. they did not do an autopsy, but it was mentioned, no alcohol involved.

seems they should have done an autopsy, it does seem odd, don't hotel pools ususally have a long pole with hook or circle on the end to recue a drowner?

So just one of those 113 deaths looks fishy and sounds unusual then isn't that a huge cause for concern? That would be the classic thinking of an intelligent person. As opposed to, lets pick apart this list and find the ones obvious not murder, so our goal to make the person posting this seem like a lunatic for even bringing the subject up.

Case 1. Any scientist who dies of strange causes whose research that has any similarity to debunking the Global Warming science, that death that should be a huge red flag. Accidental Drowning, um com'on! I just watched a documentary called the Clinton Chronicles, geez anyone else seen that? Anyone believe Larouche who said that Alexander the Great was assassinated by Aristotle, poisoned him. That happened so long ago, no DNA crime detective scene to prove how he died. We have that now, but are we really finding out more with this advanced stuff?

As far as my posts separating suspicious from non-suspicious cases I wasn't saying that there is no conspiracy anywhere to be found. I simply tried to narrow the focus of that list into the deaths that were more clearly defined as suspicious. That original list was muddied with a lot of very natural deaths, in order for any conspiracy to be taken seriously the person defining it has to have a clear message.

So when a list containing 117 "Top Scientists" includes:

(X) Number 005 was the daughter of Dr. Tsunao Saitoh not a scientist, so she is excluded.

(X)Number 006 Mark Prudey’s Lawyer not a scientist, excluded.

(X)Number 007 Mark Prudey’s Vet, not a scientist, excluded.

(X)And finally number 113, there is no 113 it is a phantom.

(X)Number 016-020 - Five Unnamed Microbiologists. Died: October 4, 2001. Four of Five unnamed microbiologists on a plane that was brought down by a missile near the Black sea on the Russian border.

(X)Number 056 - Thomas Gold, age 84. Died: June 22, 2004. Austrian born Thomas Gold famous over the years for a variety of bold theories that flout conventional wisdom and reported in his 1998 book, "The Deep Hot Biosphere," the idea challenges the accepted wisdom of how oil and natural gas are formed. Long term battle with heart failure.

Then yes you can start to become more suspicious about the list as a whole, can't you? I certainly feel many of the people on the list were "taken out" but the list needed to be pared down to cases that most certainly were assassinations by nation states, and not by disgruntled spouses. Is that too much to ask?

and to answer you question of:

So just one of those 113 deaths looks fishy and sounds unusual then isn't that a huge cause for concern?

my answer is a resounding yes.
edit on 24-9-2011 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Excellent, sorry about that. I usually read the OP and expect the evidence to be in there.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

reply to post by bphi1908

Amy Bishop sounds like a right psychopath! Or a hired killer! Or a manchurian candidate, mind controlled type person!

Hired killer? Really? Wouldn't they typically do things in a manner that made detection of their involvement hard to track?
Manchurian Candidate doubtful given her history of manic behavior, wouldn't a history of run-ins with the law (to much exposure) make them a BAD candidate?
www.nytimes.com...

And another thing why these three? why then? I really don't like this idea "spitball conspiracy", the idea of throwing crap at a wall and seeing what sticks.

If you want me, or anyone, to buy this give me a solid reason why you think this way.

I'm not selling anything, therefore I don't want anybody to buy it. I was indeed spitballing as you so elequently put it. I am pretty sure that the former is the truth even though I know very little about Amy Bishop.

Manchurian candidate and hired killer were both said tongue in cheek. I was joking, sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I have read through your posts now. I would just like to say kudos for all the hard work you have put into picking through this list.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

reply to post by judus

Don't you think?

Throwing money at families is an indication of something... Who in particular are you talking about? Who is supplying the money? Which family members received it? How much? Do you have any links?

I have no idea, it wasn't me who said 'they' would compensate the families with millions.
Why don't you ask the guy who said it in the first place?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Don't you think?

Originally posted by Bphi1908

I have no idea, it wasn't me who said 'they' would compensate the families with millions.
Why don't you ask the guy who said it in the first place?

Sorry if you thought it was directly aimed at you, I took your post because it had the original quoted post and your response, helps paint a better overall picture.

My point was that each case of potential hush money or bribery has to be dissected on a case by case basis. My response was not intended to be antagonistic just breaking down the the basic list of questions that would need to be applied to each case in order to see a clear picture of what is going on with potential "hush" money.

I have read through your posts now. I would just like to say kudos for all the hard work you have put into picking through this list.

I appreciate it, thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Amy Bishop sounds like a right psychopath! Or a hired killer! Or a manchurian candidate, mind controlled type person!

Hired killer? Really? Wouldn't they typically do things in a manner that made detection of their involvement hard to track?
Manchurian Candidate doubtful given her history of manic behavior, wouldn't a history of run-ins with the law (to much exposure) make them a BAD candidate?
www.nytimes.com...

And another thing why these three? why then? I really don't like this idea "spitball conspiracy", the idea of throwing crap at a wall and seeing what sticks.

If you want me, or anyone, to buy this give me a solid reason why you think this way.

I'm not selling anything, therefore I don't want anybody to buy it. I was indeed spitballing as you so elequently put it. I am pretty sure that the former is the truth even though I know very little about Amy Bishop.

Manchurian candidate and hired killer were both said tongue in cheek. I was joking, sorry.

On this site it is hard to tell sometimes...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join