It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I just ate raw bacon! what can stop me now? I dont even have to cook.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
what can stop me now?

You'll find out real soon. I'm guessing you will also make this discovery in the bathroom.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
theres a reason why they call it the two step...if you're more than two steps away from the procelain throne you're doomed

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
is this what qualifies as a thread these days?

I thought I would open this and find information about , whole foods, or raw foods in the wild, or preparation.......

Nope just some idiot tryng to get salmonella.............

I wish our newer members would atleast try..........

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gossipnancy

Guess that raw food is affecting your brain functions slightly ?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If you are interested, I have a great book on raw food preparation. U2U me and I will gladly send it to you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
is this what qualifies as a thread these days?

I thought I would open this and find information about , whole foods, or raw foods in the wild, or preparation.......

Nope just some idiot tryng to get salmonella.............

I wish our newer members would atleast try..........

Lets hope it's fatal. At least a little justice for the human gene pool.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure eating raw bacon counts as a survival skill - Homer SImpson might disagree.
What's next in my opinion has to be - eating LIVE raw bacon.
Good luck grasshopper, your path to enlightenment is clear.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I would like to write OPs with lots of good researched info...but with a farm, a full time managerial job, a wife...and grown up kids that aren't so grown up yet...I don't really have time....

Because if I tried, this OP is what they would look like...so I don't.

Maybe others should follow suit.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Eating raw bacon cannot really harm you as it has been previously cured. Where I live, we buy the cured leg of pork and cut it straight from the bone and eat it. However, if you think that gives you the power to eat all food raw, think again. Some foods eaten without correct preparation will make you ill or at worst, kill you. Pork, when not cooked correctly will probably give you worms. Chicken is even worse.

BEWARE. Think about what you are doing. Ask your mum next time you decide to eat something.
edit on 23/9/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Raw bacon can actually make you ill and even in some cases give you a tape worm aparently!

This reminds me of a doc I saw where this guy eats raw food as well as food that is spoiled such as chicken that smells so bad it makes him gag. He is then studied by a team on doctors and biologists and guess what? No ill effects at all! The human body is more resilliant than we believe, still this is only a last resort as im sure this will not be the result for everyone or all the time. Just that eating spioled food doesnt mean you will 100% fall ill, still is pretty dangerous though.

top topics

join