It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World Declaration of Liberation from Criminal Israel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone on here is familiar with Les Visibles Blogs but when it comes to the Zionists he dosnt pull any punches he writes several different blogs and is a bit on the spiritual side sometimes however he always nails whats going on in my opinion.
This blog with the same headline about covers it all.
zippittydodah.blogspot.com...

I just know this is going to stir a hornets nest
edit on 23-9-2011 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

First time i've come across this guy, I'm going to get in trouble for reading that blog at work i think oooppss

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
reply to post by Bilder

First time i've come across this guy, I'm going to get in trouble for reading that blog at work i think oooppss

Hes very blunt and dosnt care about political correctness,his best blog is 'Smoking Mirrors"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Did the Nazi's f..k.p the hearts and minds of the Jews? Is their behavour and attitude a reflection of their history a nd does that make them criminal? Could they plead insanity because of what happened to their ancestors?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

Did the Nazi's f..k.p the hearts and minds of the Jews? Is their behavour and attitude a reflection of their history a nd does that make them criminal? Could they plead insanity because of what happened to their ancestors?

Pleading Insanity is all theyve got because there isnt any other excuse for what theyve done

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This sort of thing really depends upon what pair of tinted glasses you choose to view the world through.

Israel is another country entitled to defending their sovereignty and borders. Hezbollah are terrorists, and Palestine is an illegitimate nation.

That's the reality.

When it comes down to "what color glasses" I choose to wear - I can go to Israel and not have to worry about ending up on some internet beheading by Israeli nationals. They may not all greet me with warm smiles and appreciation - but the worst I'll get is denied service or see a price markup (the Koreans do it to - so do the Japanese - anywhere you go where you are the alien).

I generally am of the opinion that supporters of Palestine are simply naive to the point of arrogant ignorance... but I'll simply leave that there. For whatever reasons - we find each other on opposite sides of the aisle, and it's not likely that an internet debate is going to get either to change their mind. I've heard all the arguments before, and still find Israel to be preferable to Palestine.

new topics

top topics

join