It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Conference for South Africa!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

He said 13 internationally recognised and published leaders in the fields of UFOlogy, genetics, microbiology and biomimicry would speak at the event in Johannesburg. Speakers would also address topics including alchemy, ancient wisdom, numeric science and the formation of a money-less society.

Article

Here is a list of the speakers that will be at the event:

Dr.Miceal Ledwith L.Ph.,L.D.,D.D.,LL.D(h.c)

16 Years as the professor of Systematic Theology at St. Patrick's College in Ireland; Dean of the faculty of Theology; 10 years as the President of the University & 17 years as an adviser to both Popes.

Laura Eisenhower

Great-granddaughter of former President Eisenhower; Whistle-blower on the secret Mars Colony project.

Jim Marrs

Exposed alleged cover ups & conspiracies on the 9/11 attacks; the assassination of President John.F.Kennedy; a top secret government program called the Stargate Project; investigating UFO's in a non-fiction publication called Alien Agenda as well as an annual speaker at the International UFO Congress.

David Hudson

Reintroduced the world to Monoatomic gold / White Powder / Manna from heaven - the 2nd ingredient of the Arc of the covenant.

Kerry Cassidy

International speaker on ET's, the Illuminati agenda & co-producer documenting testimonials of Whistle-blowers with above top secret clearances.

Bob Dean

Retired command Sergeant Robert. O. Dean tells the story: that we are not alone on this planet & never have been by sharing the information of a highly classified document he came across while in service.

William Brown

Cellular & Molecular Biologist; lover of nature, astronomy & science presents scientific data that human DNA was activated by light & does not come from the lineage of primates but that the human genome was created through another mechanism......GENETIC ENGINEERING.

Claire Janisch

Claire, a chemical engineer by training, is an environmental technology & innovation consultant and biomimicry professional. She is a graduate of and co-trainer for the international Biomimicry Professional program. Her absolute love for the genius of nature, learning from and understanding the patterns found in nature, she explains our connection to nature and to extraordinary technologies.

Willem De Swart

Through numeric science and decoding the numeric grid, known as the matrix, that has all the knowledge & information of the universe and its impact on our reality as we perceive it. Willem is the author of the Secret Numbers of God.

Michael Tellinger

Contributionism - South African UBUNTU Power, a blue print for a new social structure,A New World Order where people embrace spirituality,respect & understand the conscious growth towards point zero...the principle of oneness.

James Gilliland

ET Expert, Energetic Healer & featured in the documentary "Contact Has Begun" as well as "The Veil Is Lifting" - SPECIAL SKYPE PRESENTATION

Event Info

Right, so i have never been to such an event, and is rather keen to go and check it out! If i decide to go, and are indeed able to go, i will report back here, about what was discussed here.

Maybe some members that have been to an UFO conference can tell me what to expect?

vvv
edit on 23-9-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: spelling errors, lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Maybe some members that have been to an UFO conference can tell me what to expect?

Uhm.. My guess would be alot of tinfoil hats, although i've never been there..

Ok, in all seriousness i don't think they will "reveal" anything "spectacular", just some more indepth stuff of the topics they will be addressing and debatting about. (Like most conferences do in my humble experience of conferences!)

If you do go, have fun and enjoy the day.. Who knows, you might hear something interesting over there!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Interesting!

I'm in the Western Cape - but who knows... maybe I will find my way up to Jo'burg for the conference in November. Maybe I will check you there... I'll be the one with the super-shiny extra-large tinfoil hat.

Good find.

BTW - where is your sooper-dooper Baywatch-babes avatar?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73
Interesting!

I'm in the Western Cape - but who knows... maybe I will find my way up to Jo'burg for the conference in November. Maybe I will check you there... I'll be the one with the super-shiny extra-large tinfoil hat.

Good find.

BTW - where is your sooper-dooper Baywatch-babes avatar?

Lol, hi man.

Yeah, i am also in the Western Cape, but i might be up north in November.

Also, i had some complaints about my Baywatch avatar, so i took it down. lol

Would be great to go and check this out, and if not, that they at least have a site where they updated it in real time.

vvv

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've never been to a UFO conference but id love to ..The line up for speakers at that event sounds impressive..I hope you go id love to know what was said ..You never know they might have something spectacular up there sleeve..If anything it might be an interesting day and allot of fun and you might make a few new friends along the way..Peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

join