It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF Major General on HC's Ancient Aliens last episode.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The last episode of HC's Ancient Aliens "Aliens and Deadly Weapons", was the most creepy I've seen. It was all about extraterrestrial weaponry technology in ancient civilizations. They used as reference several scriptures depicting how ancient chemical warfare as the "Greek Fire" and sophisticated swordsmith techniques were given to specific civilizations for taking total advantage during wars. Very impressive texts in Japan, reporting how the astonishing secrets of Katana swords metallurgy were taught to Samurai craftsmen, by extraterrestrial entities. But the most impressive point of this episode, was the hi-tech weapons depicted in the ancient Hindu epic Mahabharata: Stealth Vimana crafts, guided projectiles, heat seeking missiles and nuke devices used by the "gods". This part of the episode had the participation of retired USAF Major General Robert S. Dickman, who also is Director of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana (fast aircraft) hurled a single projectile (rocket) charged with the power of the Universe (nuclear device). An incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with all its splendor. It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white. …After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected… …to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.” — The Mahabharata

blog.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
History’s lost lesson: Ancient nuclear war among Indus Valley civilizations reexamined

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Man, I missed out on this episode. I just started catching the series. Is there somewhere you can watch the episode online?

There's no doubt that ancient civilizations possessed some pretty serious technology in their time. My question has always been what happened to the progression of such technology over time? Just based off what our ancestors were able to accomplish, why have we not just taken off?

There is so much more to our history that has been suppressed. Will we ever know our true history? My thinking is a great deal of what used to be was lost in Alexandria.

Damn you, gub'ment!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Duplicate thread, please keep on posting on this one.

Thread closed.

top topics

join