It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Elite's plan for us in Denver

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think the best thing to do once the elite run underground is turn the openings to the underground bases into latrines. We will pipe all of our city waste into the entrances. They will then know what it was like to be us

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What is the upside for the "elites" in all these scenarios. A devestated world with no one left to fix it. If you have lots of money and power -- the world is actually a pretty nice place, one does not really have to deal with the hoi polloi.
edit on 23-9-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So if the elite are going to Colorado, who else besides Obama is going to be there? Can't just be Obama.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Does this mean that you americans can loot the white house. Yeah. Just like those rebels looting Gardarfis home. Wearing his hats etc. You could come out with Michelles dress on or something.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmessiah
I think the best thing to do once the elite run underground is turn the openings to the underground bases into latrines. We will pipe all of our city waste into the entrances. They will then know what it was like to be us

What a GREAT idea!

Had to give you a star for that one....

I'm all for it, should I survive.

~Namaste

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

maybe they have suppressed tech everything is all in place. maqybe all the alien sh*t is true. maybe colllaboration has been ging on. that would be some sh*t there huh. There will be disclosure right at the end!!! lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

I doubt any of that is going to happen, even airliner pilots would be talking to eachother about all these dignitaries coming if these elite were planning on shafting the rest of humanity to save their own asses. Something like that doesn't go unnoticed, and Hamm radio operators would be listening in on this and spreading the word, thats why they have hamm radios in the first place.

I don't think anything major is going to go down beyond their little terrorist excercises. If something was going on it would most likely be a discussion on wether or not the Lord is returning, because christians all across the world are abuzz and excited because we can feel the Lord approaching which means that Satans reign is coming to a close. If the rapture happens soon i'm pretty sure that the MSM and any government officials that didnt get taken away will spin this event as a massive UFO abduction, since more people believe in aliens than they do the Lord, which will be the exact tool that the Son of Perdition will use to gain control of humanity, threat of an imminent "alien" attack, which will not be aliens but the Lord himself. Why do you think humanity is being conditioned by astrophysicists and astrobiologists and the movie industry and television networks about these "alien invasions" where humanity has to unite to survive? It's conditioning the rest of you sheeple to accept the One World Order, not the NWO, the OWO. One system of government, one head to rule over ALL the nations, and because money is failing they will switch to a new sort of currency tobuy goods with. It's called the mark of the beast.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I almost don't even want to get started with you, but what "Lord" are you talking about... and please tell me it's not "God", as I assume it is since you are mentioning the "reign of Satan ending". I mean in all honesty what does this have to do with the thread...

ANYWAY, on a side note, Obama is taking an International flight to Denver where he will be joining other Globalist leaders at the Denver New World Order headquarters.

We know that there is an underground bunker in Denver, specifically underneath the airport, now why bring every single "important" person to this location at the same time that you are running a drill to insure security, and at the same time a major comet is suppose to hit us right in the tin can...

I mean having a ton of Elites in one location period is something that is going to draw attention, but somehow they are using this drill to cover up the fact that they are putting every single important, wealthy Elite person on the planet, (if not all, then most), in the same location at the same time. Somehow they expect us to believe that every single person is going to be needed for this drill, because if a real life event were to happen, there would be no way to take care of the situation if these #ers weren't around, because they provide so much support, and knowledge to the situation. I mean #, they are going to be having people risk their lives for their personal safety cause of a paycheck, these people are completely useless when it comes to an apocalyptic or catastraphic situation, they simply hold the money and the power, so they are considered important.

As an end all, if and when something happens, and we are forced to retreat underground, the people who make it through the series of unfortunate events on ground will be far stronger, more superior people when it comes to surviving in what's left of the world. I mean the last time I checked, Obama is probably the healthiest person in office right now, all those old farts we have in the political system, and all the old farts Im sure control the bulk of power in the world, ARE USELESS...

Either way, I hope that # doesn't hit the fan, cause I want to live, just like everyone else, and I would love to live to see the day where we all stand as a whole and bring this corrupt abusive system to its knees.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
...since more people believe in aliens than they do the Lord, which will be the exact tool that the Son of Perdition will use to gain control of humanity, threat of an imminent "alien" attack, which will not be aliens but the Lord himself. Why do you think humanity is being conditioned by astrophysicists and astrobiologists and the movie industry and television networks about these "alien invasions" where humanity has to unite to survive? It's conditioning the rest of you sheeple to accept the One World Order, not the NWO, the OWO. One system of government, one head to rule over ALL the nations, and because money is failing they will switch to a new sort of currency tobuy goods with. It's called the mark of the beast.

Not only money, a lot will be willing to give away their freedom for safety and ASK for a one world army/temporary government. ( which will end up not temporary at all)

I heard that we would be the ones shooting at our saviors, or going to rebel against God. Us side by side with the devil. And you all know we can't let anything like this happen, even if the terms "devil" and "god" mean something else.

The fake alien attack? I see it 2 ways.
Either it's a fake blue beam + earth UFO's mixed with planed destruction.
Or it's friendly aliens coming to great us like new neighbors and the MSM, government will lie to us and tell us that they are evil.

Whatever happens, do not trust what the government, the elite and the MSM says. Freedom is not part of their plans. Power MAD, they are crazy. They won't stop till everyone is under their control because deep inside, they are lost, insecure and have low self esteem.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdimi
I almost don't even want to get started with you, but what "Lord" are you talking about... and please tell me it's not "God", as I assume it is since you are mentioning the "reign of Satan ending". I mean in all honesty what does this have to do with the thread...

Since we're talking about it, lets listen to this video! ^^
edit on 23-9-2011 by User8911 because: bad editing

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdimi
and all the old farts Im sure control the bulk of power in the world, ARE USELESS...

Yes, but a lot might be entities, who knows...
I think angels,demons and occultism might have to do with a lot more with the elites and control then we suspect.

Hashem's Films is also a nice set of videos for an alternate, yet probable story linking almost every conspiracies known.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
no news about Harper being there, so if he were then it be obvious G8s would be there but I haven't heard any news about it but there are a few days that he might sneak down or something

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypr2011
no news about Harper being there, so if he were then it be obvious G8s would be there but I haven't heard any news about it but there are a few days that he might sneak down or something

Harper seems in the global plan too, if he goes, yep we are all done for lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

There is a flaw in your argument though, a logical inconsistency, so to speak.

First though, I would agree that it would make a very good film - I would like to see Tarantino direct it.

Any way, so we have all of the global elite descending into bunkers to be saved. Including the US government. Who you yourself admit are just puppets to their real masters who pull all the strings.

But you have us beleive that it is these elite who are saving themselves and leaving us all out in the cold to die.

Hang on though - if the government are just puppets to the real power (The nwo, the illuminati, whatever they are called) then why are they bothering to bring their puppents into the shelter? Surely they are as disposable as the rest of us? Why would they want to save the dummies that can't even ballence the countries books? Makes no sence. If the government is "saving itself" then the dummies managed to pull this off. If the "elite" are saving the government (As you suggest) then ???? That makes no sence!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Not only money, a lot will be willing to give away their freedom for safety and ASK for a one world army/temporary government. ( which will end up not temporary at all)

Thats what happened to the Romans before the Caesars. Originally Rome had been ruled by the Senate, until Rome had been attacked and a special "dictator" name Julius Caesar was appointed upon his claim that he would put his absolute power down when the threat was ended, except he was lying his ass off and by the time the Senate realized what he was doing it was too late.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well say in this scenario that they didn't want to wipe out the entire population, just most of them. The remaining survivors still need faces to trust, so why not the ones they're already familiar with. I bet survivors of a global catastrophe would be hanging on every word of whatever leaders were left to give them direction and to lead them...

It would be a fun movie I'd watch it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bdimi

It has everything to do with it but oh well. Bury your head in the sand, it will avail you nothing. All the people at the top of the government (elite) are all in on this together.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

But then they would have to choose a "disaster" which couln not be attributed to the leaders. No point having a familiar face arround of the public blames him for the problems in the first place. But I do see what you are saying. Not sure it would be the best plan though.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by seeker11

But then they would have to choose a "disaster" which couln not be attributed to the leaders. No point having a familiar face arround of the public blames him for the problems in the first place. But I do see what you are saying. Not sure it would be the best plan though.

We all know the technology is vast. Would it not be easy enough to cause a disaster that could not be attributed to them? I mean if most of the population is gone, who is there left to point the finger? The remaining ones would be trusting because with so few people left, there is safety in numbers, and you'd probably want to continue surviving if you made it that far, so you'd have no choice really...(well of course you'd have a choice, but the alternative might not be the one with the least amount of risk)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Has anyone brought up the fact that UFC 135 is happening tomorrow night in Denver?

Maybe some celebs are in the know and are using UFC 135 as an excuse to fly out to Denver

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join