It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Elite's plan for us in Denver

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The more I think about the exercise going on in Denver today, the more I wonder. I am quite sure that it is not going to be anything at all other than to get everyone to Denver. I am more concerned about the big O's visit on Tuesday. Here you have thousands of military and just about any agency you would need, all in one place at one time - maybe the agencies will still be there on Tuesday, underground. That takes care of government continuity.

Next, if you had to get the world's 6000 elite people all to the same place at the same time, you could not fly them to bases because of the chatter from the pilots - the pilots are not part of the club. Flying into Denver for a conference is about as typical as it could get for any staffed pilot. This is what makes a base below a public airport essential for any scenario like this.

So there in Denver, below the airport, you have the world's elite, the president and the essential control agencies. Above ground you have enough firepower (left over from the exercise) to keep anyone local out before something happens. Those same ones guarding the entrance would be "left behind", just as those who they are keeping out.

Possible scenarios from our elite - the same elite that want population control...
1.) They start a nuclear war with a false flag attack on a city using a blackmarket nuke
2.) They release a bio agent
3.) Some outside force will do the job for them... like a comet that already disintegrated (not likely)

Some people on here say "Yea Right! The same government that can't balance our budget is smart enough to pull all of this off?". Well, yes and no. The government that you see on TV are merely employees and could really give a rat's a$$ about what actually gets done. They approve or dissaprove what they are told to and the media employees do the same to sell it to us - everyone has to make a living. Their bosses would still be in charge after any of these three happen - afterall, they financed it with our money. So why now? Take a look at the economy - the global Ponzi scheme of IOUs is about to unwind worldwide.

In the remote off-chance that any of these do not happen, I think it would make an excellent movie

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
the excersize would make a good cover for top military officials to be there. ready to go underground.It is a DEFCON 1 excersise so it would involve all the important types. im sure they would have a broadcasting news room down there with a fake white house settup so obama could continue his speeches while being safe. And adding the satilite into it would maybe trick other countries that the excersise is just for the satilite
but i don't know if a false flag would happen anytime soon but i say definitly between now and nov 11th
edit on 23-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Great immagination but is it really plausible?

Dont think so! However, if a big lump of rock or iron is going to hit us or super flares are on the agenda then maybe this is what would happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
you really think they would invite obama into the D.U.M.B? i don't think they would need him.

unless the whole thing goes deeper than i thought.....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Good point and I almost said it but here you go....They would only invite Obama for continuity. This gives them control over whoever is left. "Our President made it through and is still in charge!".

At least jobs would not be an issue anymore.
edit on 23-9-2011 by TheFrenchPickler because: stupid spelling and punctuation

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I just got done reading this post in another thread.
Disturbing to say the least.

I am not big into prophesies and have never really made a serious prediction nor will I now but,......

I have had....."visions" if you will for at least ten years now of me and my wife huddled in a corner of a basement
with our two kids after.....something catastrophic happened. It has always nagged at me.
Especially for the first couple of years.

Well, My wife and I got a divorce about 7 yrs ago so, while it still nagged at me, I gave it less attention because....well......we are divorced and not prone to being in the same building together or spending ANY amount of time together whatsoever, save meeting and exchanging with the kids.

Now I get a call from my dad sunday saying that my Grandmother has died and in her will she wanted to
fly ME,my DAD, my EX-WIFE, and our two kids out to Washington state where she lives/lived for her funeral.
Flights have already been arranged and paid for and everything is a GO!

We will all be staying at HER house for the weekend!!!!!

Dun Dun DUn!!!!!

I hope she doesn't have a basement is all I am sayin'.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

I don't know...was 9/11 really plausible? I wasn't there nor was I in the know. I do not have any first hand evidence for anything but can you agree that everything that happened after 9/11 (Patriot Act, Guantanamo, TSA, Iraq/Afghanistan "wars") could not have happened without it?

All I do know is that for some reason, I have been thinking like the elite lately. Every step they make, I understand why they did it...from their point of view. I don't agree with it but I can see why they did it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

lol oh my god. you could be bringing that bad omen vision with you and set off the catastrophic earthquake that could hit any second

please don't, as I live in that general area, thanks

but talk about coincidence hey? that destiny stuff starts to make a little more sense everyday, I swear.
Do I even have a choice in replying to this message, or typing these exact words, in this exact context?
No really, do I??

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

First off, sorry to hear about your grandmother, you have my condolences.

This reminds me of a thread I read today. The OP was stating that he had envisioned himself in a hospital waiting room when something catastrophic happens, something falls out of the sky and causes a devastating blast wave. Turns out he'll be in a hospital this Saturday, and with everything going on his vision becomes even more disturbing.

You guys are starting to creep me out man.

Thread from earlier.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
reply to post by Screwed

First off, sorry to hear about your grandmother, you have my condolences.

This reminds me of a thread I read today. The OP was stating that he had envisioned himself in a hospital waiting room when something catastrophic happens, something falls out of the sky and causes a devastating blast wave. Turns out he'll be in a hospital this Saturday, and with everything going on his vision becomes even more disturbing.

You guys are starting to creep me out man.

Thread from earlier.

Hate to be a troll but I posted this post in that thread as well as I thought it was similar.
In fact, it was reading that thread that caused me to remember and connect the dots so to speak.

PLEASE don't have a basement Grandma!!!

Thanks for the condolences by the way.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Man...that's it! It all makes too much sense to be anything other than the SHTF scenario. I'm quitting my job tonight and spending these last few days with my family. See you all on the other side....hopefully.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Can you tell more about your visions? I have had my share of them too involving me building a fortress in my basement for me and my loved ones but still haven't.

I wish you the best on your trip. It would be hard enough dealing with that without thinking of all of this ATS bs. All that I can offer is that in every ATS post I have read about the end of the world, it has not happened yet!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting and very plausible. Interesting take, rather that having it be cover for a false flag it's just cover for getting people there. We'll see in less than a week. The bioweapon angle is interesting and scary too. Also because it is plausible.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

I really can't say I have had alot of "Visions" per se.
I really don't know what to call them but whatever, I don't want to mince words.

All I can say is I feel the way alot of people on here feel.
I would imagine it is kind of like how birds just instictively "know" to fly south for the winter.
I, and others, "FEEL" "IT" coming.

I have had some indications of certain portions of it but not enough to make a coherant story line out of it.
It IS interesting when there are enough dots to start connecting though.
and right now looks like there may just be enough DOTS.
I hope not though.
I'm sure life will go on and everything will be fine though.
Visions are visions.
They almost never actually come to pass.
Don't put too much stock into it.
Thanks for the well wishes though.
I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Heres hoping it was a vision into some sort of alternate reality where the SHTF

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yes..Bioweapons are plausible....and scary. Imagine you created the perfect virus which is airborne, has that perfect balance between death rate and being able to infect others by keeping the infected alive just long enough to infect...and the virus dies out within 2 months or so. Just enough time for people to live underground.

I personally don't think they would risk it - radiation and blast from nukes would put a much quicker and predictable end to 75% at least. The only wildcard is the nuclear power plants. As we saw from Chernobyl and Fukishima, they give the gift that keeps on giving with half lives orders of magnitude longer than any nuclear bomb. Maybe they just plan to retire underground or to Antarctica or something.

We live in interesting times for sure....As Chris Rock once said about bad relationships...can't wait to see what tommorrow brings!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Could always be worse, you could be underground with them!

Bury them alive if that's the way they want to go.

I'd rather be on the surface.

st.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Revelation 6:15 -

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
...and every slave and every free man hid in caves...

So then we have absolutely nothing to worry about.

st.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just want to say one thing.

If they go down there, leaving us to die, then what is to prevent the survivors from letting them come back up?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join