It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Pneumonia?

That's pretty serious, I had pneumonia when I was a child, nearly killed me.

So how many have caught it?

There must be some sort of reporting of it going on, mass illnesses don't go unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Pneumonia?

That's pretty serious, I had pneumonia when I was a child, nearly killed me.

So how many have caught it?

There must be some sort of reporting of it going on, mass illnesses don't go unnoticed.

2 cases pneumonia, cant count how many are complaining of being abnormally tired. I can name 7 persons who developed the "flu" (and this is just me, so who else from my city know 7 also?)
No reporting... Just me here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I used to live in Victoria until recently. I have NEVER seen a contrail last more than a minute or two, even near the airport in Sydney or on the regular flight patterns. I lived there for 12 years. I was aware of the chemtrail phenomena when I moved there so my eyes were seeking. But if you went to Vancouver, Courtney, or Nanaimo these trails would be frequent. I have never seen the black trails such as in your video though.

I always assumed they didn't spray the skies in Victoria due to the tourist industry. This must be new. Do you recall when you first started noticing these chemtrails? I'm so sorry to hear that southern Vancouver Island has also fallen victim to this phenomena.

BTW don't worry about the obvious skeptics. They spend their whole day clicking the refresh button waiting for a new chemtrail thread to pop up so they can "debunk" it.

"Chemtrails don't exist! You crazy chemmies! Learn some science. Chemtrails don't exist!"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
These are being deployed over victoria BC skies as I type this.

Usually when I see a black chemtrail, it is a one time deal for that occasion, but tonight... something is going down. lots and lots of jets out, and there are white chemtrails too.

Preperation for the events tomorrow? Some crazy stuff in Denver I hear...

And.. NOPE! There is not a thin layer of cloud under the chemtrail, so this is not a shadow. It is hard to tell because of the cameraphone video, but the planes were well below the cloud sheen. These are the real deal, thick black chemtrails.

Note you also have BLACK TREES in the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trees are black because they are not illuminated by the sun. The trees are much lower than the high layer of clouds, which is still indirectly illuminated by the setting sun.

The contrails are lower than the cloud layer, so they, like the trees, are not illuminated by the sun. Hence they appear dark relative to the clouds above.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I actually don't know what I believe on this matter (I am outside alot, but I do not see these as much as I used to in FL).

I just remain skeptical on all fronts.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by kingkoopa

a plane was flying along it as if it was following a path

Planes have this weird tendency to do that. It helps them get to their destination. You guys show me an orange or red 'chemtrail' and I'll start listening.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Oh man, don't ask for that. As you can see in the video, overcast causes "black chemtrails" and low lying sun (dawn/dusk) causes "red chemtrails" or "orange chemtrails"...

Just as you can see black, orange and red clouds depending on the ambient light.

Wake me up when someone finds a green fluorescent chemtrail, then we can take a serious look at a chemtrailer's theory. All the other colors are natural occurring, as demonstrated by nature.

*Notice I said "fluorescent green", because tornado weather can cause green clouds. Or are they tornado chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh man, don't ask for that. As you can see in the video, overcast causes "black chemtrails" and low lying sun (dawn/dusk) causes "red chemtrails" or "orange chemtrails"...

I was actually thinking that as I posted. I'll go with your pick.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Nope. The black chemtrail is NOT from overcast weather. There were white AND black chemtrails on this night. And if you take a look at the second video posted, the black chemtrail is.... oh! - Forming on a NON-overcast, actually blue sky sunny day!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I have to admit, I have never seen a black contrail behind a plane before, but there could be very good explanations for it....a couple of which have already been mentioned in this thread.

If you show me just one plane making a black contrail such as the one in the video, I'm not inclined to believe it is a chemtrail for the simple reason that IF they are "spraying" for some nefarious reason, I can't see one plane being too effective in carrying out such a mission. My eyebrow is raised, however, when several planes are out at once, and making definite criss-cross patterns that are equally spaced and the planes are doubling back to create these patterns. I have witnessed this once myself...and it makes me wonder......

I don't rule out all chemtrail claims, but I think there has been a certain amount of disinformation disseminated by those who jump on the chemtrail bandwagon without really taking a look at all the evidence and information available.

Anyone can claim that someone's reporting of chemtrails is not legitimate, but if there are widespread health problems where the symptoms are consistent after such a "chemtrail" sighting, such reports deserve investigation.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
Nope. The black chemtrail is NOT from overcast weather. There were white AND black chemtrails on this night. And if you take a look at the second video posted, the black chemtrail is.... oh! - Forming on a NON-overcast, actually blue sky sunny day!

Right now, looking out the window, one side of the sky is overcast and the other is clear (I know, pics or it didn't happen...)

The second video clearly has cloud cover. There is no analysis in the short youtube video. There are plenty of atmospheric conditions that cause cloud cover/contrails to look dark. If two planes flew exactly the same path and one contrail was white and one was dark, then you would be on to something...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

omg....! how horrible horrible! i am shocked. BLACK chemtrails??????
GRRRRRR

they really don't give a flying fack about human rights. It is all of humanity who's basic rights they simply disregard. Trash! As if we are but mere insects (nay, I respect insects more than what they respect us).... mere.... mere.... I cannot think what such disgusting behaviour towards any being would equal.

thanx for posting.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Contrails/chemtrails are clouds. They behave like clouds. And can be any colour a cloud can be. Sometimes they vary in colour from grey to white

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e383858e8ec.jpg[/atsimg]

And sometimes they are orangey-reddy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/461aaea1942d.jpg[/atsimg]

(I've got better pictures, but not accessable on this computer)

If you spent more time looking at the skies you'd know this

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here you go all different colored contrails to see...

www.skystef.be...

Here is another site that shows what you were seeing which may have been the shadow of a contrail.

www.dewbow.co.uk...
edit on 24-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Here is a good explanation to what you are seeing and calling black chemtrails.

Black ray

It's a shadow. A black ray contrail In the event that an aircraft is flying directly away from the setting or rising sun, the contrail may cause a spectacular crepuscular ray, known in chemtrail jargon as the "black ray", after it's sinister appearance. This has little to do with the chemicals sprayed into the contrail and everything to do with how the Earth blocks out the sun and due to the aircraft's high altitude, the opposite effect of noctiluminescent clouds. Basically, part of the contrail is lit, and part is in shadow as the sun sets or rises and the black part can be seen to move over time. It's not evil, it's the Law of Shadows... okay, that does sound a bit evil, but it's not really.

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i actualy saw a black chemtrail last wensday, ive never in my whole life seen ones like that, although ive been seeing chemtrails like crazy in my nieghboorhood the past month and a half, just the whote ones though, and ive never thought to much of those, ive seen them my whole life, but that black one i saw was interesting, i wish i brought my camera with me to get a photo of it

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I was skeptical about chemtrails for a long time. The topic would come up in conversation and I would attempt to "debunk" the chemtrails as simply contrails or cloud formations. Then one day I happened to look up at the sky and watched a jet passing. I observed the contrail and then compared it to a chemtrail that was also in the sky.
The difference was unmistakable. I'm not sure what they are, but they certainly aren't contrails.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Here you go all different colored contrails to see...

www.skystef.be...

Here is another site that shows what you were seeing which may have been the shadow of a contrail.

www.dewbow.co.uk...
edit on 24-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Not any of those

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Here is a good explanation to what you are seeing and calling black chemtrails.

Black ray

It's a shadow. A black ray contrail In the event that an aircraft is flying directly away from the setting or rising sun, the contrail may cause a spectacular crepuscular ray, known in chemtrail jargon as the "black ray", after it's sinister appearance. This has little to do with the chemicals sprayed into the contrail and everything to do with how the Earth blocks out the sun and due to the aircraft's high altitude, the opposite effect of noctiluminescent clouds. Basically, part of the contrail is lit, and part is in shadow as the sun sets or rises and the black part can be seen to move over time. It's not evil, it's the Law of Shadows... okay, that does sound a bit evil, but it's not really.

rationalwiki.org...

Nope, this is not what it is.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Many chemtrails tonight, including black ones, in central PA. After seeing the black ones, I googled and found this site and signed up. I witnessed many of the usual white X's but for the first time, I got a good view of the planes shutting off the sprayers. If these were normal contrails, they wouldn't just shut off, especially right after making the X. Also saw the black ones for the first time, never even heard of them before. It was later in the evening so I won't rule out that they were black because of the reflection of the sun. I will say though that the white ones were still clearly visible.

I was able to see the shape of one plane fairly well and the tail had a long horizontal piece that was as wide as the wing. It looked as if there were bucket type shapes all along the back of it. Has anyone else seen this? I'll be interested to see the developments in the next few days.

Are there any good theories as to what these are? What worries me is that the powers that be haven't even acknowledged that they exist yet. I would've thought by now that they would've at least given us disinformation. All they need to do is say they're spraying Vitamin C out of concern for their citizens and the majority of people would buy it, especially if it were on mainstream TV. The fact that they haven't done this makes me think these are REALLY, REALLY bad. Chemtrails are even starting to pop up in movies, presumably to make the younger generation think they're normal. I've been on the earth long enough to know otherwise. I still see contrail planes but not nearly as much as the chemtrail planes. Anyway, took several picks from my iPhone, hope a couple stand out. Thanks to the posters of this thread, I'll certainly be following it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Have you ever seen regular clouds that were dark ? ...in the same sky as white clouds ?

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

Are regular dark clouds sinister too ?

Every child will eventually ask the question, "why is the sky blue ?"
www.sciencemadesimple.com...

A clever child might ask, "then why are clouds white ?"
weathersavvy.com...

That same child might also point and say, "but those clouds are gray !!"
www.catalogs.com...

It's all pretty basic.
The OP's second video shows his yard (foreground) as also being in shadow....so the shadow is coming from somewhere, right ?.......most likely the shadow of larger clouds that are above or behind his head, and not shown in the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join