It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
For those who are curious of the actual number of questions per candidate:

Romney - 16
Perry – 11
Bachmann – 9
Huntsman – 9
Santorum – 9
Gingritch – 7
Cain – 7
Paul – 6
Johnson - 5

Source please? You can't quote someone else's work and not give them credit.

It's called plagarism!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Raznva

Do you children not realize he could lose everything...think JFK

I wish he was sec. of the tresurey to a partisan leadership and congress

Dr Paul is a wise man...but being POTUS only puts him in danger

Children? Save the slam, son...

Yeah, we realize that, and I have no doubt Ron Paul realizes that too. Perhaps he feels this is more important than his personal safety. Personally I am glad for my 30 year old daughter's future that he is willing to try.

Is "Painfully Obvious 101" over for the day?

Oh, wow.....you must be a mind reader....LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

coz he always says the same thing for decades.

How is that a bad thing? You just said he doesn't flip flop on issues, but tried to make it sound undesirable. Hope you are sitting, because with that kind of spin you will likely be dizzy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The original poll has been taken down...big surprise.
I hate the lamestream media.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Of course. This is a war on the people and a war on enlightenment by the main stream media. We need to stop buying into the garbage. I wish that there was a debate that wasn't hosted by a MSM station.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

They don't want Ron Paul...to get a word in edge wise....but....when he does speak...his words always have an important impact...he helps me to (think outside of the box).....

I like this man.

Ron Paul....the little nominee engine...that can!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

One person cannot change everything - but if elected president there's far more than one person involved...

One person can change a lot through leadership - he's changed the composition of the Republican Party more so than say Mr. Boehner or Mr. McConnell. Figure if the rest of us can't chip in - America deserves to be a third world country. It's second-rate already.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
reply to post by grantbeed

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.

That's a rumor, an internet rumor. Truth be told he father was a Freemason but Ron Paul, who wrote on this card to a concern supporter,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c2a9e47a404.jpg[/atsimg]
He is not nor has ever been a Freemason. But lets ignore facts and go with pictures from a TV show!

www.ronpaul.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Drinking the Kool Aid once again.

Ron Paul LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

In other words, the poll has been spammed--by you. These spontaneous "anyone can vote" news polls are less than worthless. They are LESS than worthless because they give you a false sense of where Ron Paul stands in the scientifically accurate polls which are here. As usual, Paul is running from 8-12%, far less than you would have us believe. The MSM, bad as they are, are not the clueless delusional ones here; Paul supporters are.
edit on 9/23/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Just shows ya the power of the National MSM. They are they ones who decides who gets to be Pres apparently, since the majority of American seems to only follow whats on their channels. How anyone could go for Perry, Romney, or Bachmann, is ridiculous, especially picking over the Paul. Goes to show ya, people don't think for themselves anymore, they do as they're told.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Seems like Ron Paul is winning all online polls. What is up with this?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hannity interview post debate

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
The market in the US drops over 700 points in two days, this should have been a banner night for Paul because of his initiative to audit and eventually abolish the Fed and they knew they coulld not allow Dr. Paul to touch this subject and those who have alreeady made up their minds dont have to hear him say the words to know that he would. Does that make sense?

Pauls momentum is just picking up steam and has become a force to be reckoned with. You ignore him, his support grows. You feature him, his support grows. He is representative of an idea whose time has long since come and only an outright criminal act is going to put an end to this fire he has ignited in the hearts and minds of the people.

God bless Ron Paul.

God bless him, indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Hi all,

I live in New Zealand, but im a follower of the U.S. Presidential race as always, and tonights debate was typical MSM Garbage which shut the door in Ron Paul's face as usual.

Fox news should be ashamed of themselves for hardly including Ron Paul in the whole evenings debate.

Anyway, the funny thing is check out this new poll up on fox news!!! -

Fox News Poll - Who Won the Debate

This is amazing!!! Ron Paul is swamping the field and good on him!!! Stuff you FOX news!!

That's hiliarious!

But the link you gave doesn't go anywhere, maybe they took the result down.

It would be nice to see him raise a 100 million during his next money bomb!

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Who do you support, Perry the psycho?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
link doesnt work.

did they nix it already?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
to all the truthers who support Ron Paul, you do know he thinks your claims are rediculous

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did anyone post this yet.....?

rt.com...

Also from this article....

A USA Today/Gallup poll released on Tuesday put Paul as the number three candidate in the GOP race, receiving nearly three times the favor of Bachmann. In New Hampshire, where the first primary of the 2012 race will take place this winter, Paul came in second place, between Mitt Romney in first and Jon Huntsman in second.

edit on 23-9-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
to all the truthers who support Ron Paul, you do know he thinks your claims are rediculous

Rediculous you say? Or ridiculous? Here's a hop tip, not everyone agrees with everyone! Thank you Captain Obvious! I'm here to help!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Do you mean one of those polls where they don't include him as a choice?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join