It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Anyone else notice that this poll seems to have been taken down by FoxNews? Are they covering up the results, or do they usually take these things down so fast?

Here's the original link to the results from the OP: Fox News Poll - Who Won the Debate
edit on 23-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ron Paul winning an ONLINE poll is not news.

If he DIDN'T win an ONLINE poll that would be earthshaking news.

Ron Paul's support is cult-like. Very weird, but faithful.

Bitter much? Sorry is Rick "the Metrosexual" Perry's drone's not cult like? If Truth is a cult i am a fervent devotee!

BTW all the link no longer works.. Big surprise, the poll is gone.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

The lower right pic is sign language for I LOVE YOU .
The grip you refer to is only used in degree work and not as a greeting grip. At best is an entry level sign and is not used by Masons. So sir you are wrong....... just because some idiot says its a mason handshake does not make it so. That would be like me saying a person that points into the air is worshiping the sun god. All I can say is taking a little info and running with it. I myself being an ex-mason know what I am telling you to be truth full.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by questforevidence

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.

You are dead on, speaking the truth as seen here,

Good ole boy Ron Paul is in tune with the program. Hahahaha
He doesn't look so different anymore once the truth is shown does he?

You show the same picture of Ron Paul twice from different angles mixed in with 3other unrelated photos.. what is your point? Even if Ron Paul is Satan, he will still be the most honest GOP candidate in the group.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

Don any of you think one man is going to turn this mess around ???? in our life time go smoke another one

No one said one man is going to turn this whole mess around, but one man can start pointing us in the right direction.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

and Rick Perry is sucking hind tit at 12.93%. So much for the wonder boy.

My favorite quote of the day...

LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This morning, got my coffee and turned NPR on. They were talking about the GOP 'debate' from last night. They spoke as if Ron Paul was never born, as in non existent. With their soft creepy infuriating voices. CIA b******, it just enraged me, I wanted to break my radio.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Any facts to back up your assertation that "Ron Paul barely got a question"??

Line 2

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.

Ooh really? A secret handshake? OMG thanks for opening my eyes. Ron almost had me entranced with all that sense making he has been doing, but if he is giving secret handshakes then we had better opt for more of the same corruption that has got us into this mess, huh?

There is a little crippled guy - his description, not mine - who I work next to all day, they are going to vote him into the Freemasons this month. I should have known this was a move for him to take over the world. You know what their favorite tool is here? They cook a really delicious pancake breakfast before the local annual parade each year. Those diabolical bastards...

My recommendation? Quit reading Texe Marrs and start reading Jim Marrs. OMG, my cats just gave each other a secret freemason handshake, gotta go...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

What do you expect from Non Public Radio? I mean they were flogging the H1N1 vaccine long after the European Unions had declared it a fraud.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Yes...we kept track of questions asked AND opportunties to speak or respond. I watched beginning to end and believe my count is correct. CLEARLY it was heavily slanted, allowing Romney and Perry to be the show.

Perry - 7 questions, plus 6 additional opportunities
Romney -6 questions, plus 5 opps
Bachmann - 4 questions, plus 1 opp
Santorum - 5 questions, plus 2 opps
Gingrich - 3 questions, no opps
Huntsman- 3 questions, 1 opp
Cain -5 questions, 1 opp
Paul - 3 questions, no opps
Johnson - 2 questions, no opps

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Ron Paul winning an ONLINE poll is not news.

If he DIDN'T win an ONLINE poll that would be earthshaking news.

Ron Paul's support is cult-like. Very weird, but faithful.

Carseller, how are you man? I was beginning to think you wouldn't make it to this one. Should have known better.

Ya know it's funny, but it just wouldn't be the same without you over in the corner blowing raspberries at us. We would miss you. Here's to you, and hope you don't find anything better to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Anyone else notice that this poll seems to have been taken down by FoxNews? Are they covering up the results, or do they usually take these things down so fast?

Yeah, noticed that too, wondered the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Looks like the poll has been taken down, who'da thunkit?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
For those who are curious of the actual number of questions per candidate:

Romney - 16
Perry – 11
Bachmann – 9
Huntsman – 9
Santorum – 9
Gingritch – 7
Cain – 7
Paul – 6
Johnson - 5

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

Do you children not realize he could lose everything...think JFK

I wish he was sec. of the tresurey to a partisan leadership and congress

Dr Paul is a wise man...but being POTUS only puts him in danger

Children? Save the slam, son...

Yeah, we realize that, and I have no doubt Ron Paul realizes that too. Perhaps he feels this is more important than his personal safety. Personally I am glad for my 30 year old daughter's future that he is willing to try.

Is "Painfully Obvious 101" over for the day?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is another tally I found, also done by an individual....our numbers are way different(did we watch the same show? haha), but still reflect 50% more speaking by Romney and Perry....

Rick Perry 2,432 words (18.5%)
Mitt Romney 2,318 words (17.6%)
Michele Bachmann 1,840 words (14%)
Newt Gingrich 1,535 words
Jon Huntsman 1,526 words

Rick Santorum 1,467 words
Ron Paul 1,192 words (11%)
Herman Cain 833 words (6%).

Someone actually counted every word....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

What? He HAND WROTE a letter declaring HE IS NOT a Mason and has NEVER been.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

Don any of you think one man is going to turn this mess around ????

in our life time

go smoke another one

So you would suggest? Not trying? Giving up? Lining up for a RFID chip? Bending over and grabbing our ankles? Suicide? Not sure which solution you are proposing. Could you clear this up for us?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

My recommendation? Quit reading Texe Marrs and start reading Jim Marrs. OMG, my cats just gave each other a secret freemason handshake, gotta go...

Nice one ......LOL

I hope you interrogate those cats on what the Illuminati's next move will be. And, by all means....please deploy enhanced interrogation techniques when necessary to extract the information. We will be awaiting your upcoming thread on your findings......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join