It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

You have to Start somewhere . Paul as President Would Fight Against the POLICE STATE we are heading for right now .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Pray they do not fight as hard agenst him

I fear for his life

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No they don't, here's why:

This is not a scientific poll.

I keep seeing ATS'ers working themselves into a frenzy over these stupid internet polls. I'd think, of all places, ATS would understand the enormous weakness of using internet polls to determine anything.

I could probably go over to DemocraticUnderground, post the link, and ask the folks there to vote for bachman, just for the lulz, and all of a sudden, Bachman's in the lead. Does this sound like an accurate and newsworthy poll?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This situation has gone so far past,Dem or Rep,I just hope all can see by now we all must stand together and say"NO MORE"

I hate to sound too Tea partyish but government is not the answer

God gave us all a strong set of hind legs...their to be stood up on...

edit on 9/23/11 by Raznva because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by grantbeed

Ron Paul will always win internet polls. Wake me when he wins a statistically useful poll.

Wake me up when he actually wins a state in the Republican Primaries.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Fox News? on Television?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Funny thing about voters though, some of us actually read things on the internet once in a while.

Guess where I first heard about Dr. Paul...

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't the MSM.

Guess what made me look into his steadfast 30 year voting record...

It sure wasn't Hannity.

So yawn all you want, we know how badly you Obama supporters want him to drop out of the GOP race and run as an Independant/Libertarian to dilute the opposition.

I think we can make up our own minds about how important winning internet polls may, or may not, be.

You have motive to brush it off...and that's understandable.

ETA: It's an uphill fight he has for sure, but have you ever seen a baseball team win a game by walking off the field in the first inning?
edit on 23-9-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I posted a topic on this but man...... my friend sent me this link saying he's a racist and is anti gay and anti choice and so on. This is the reason a lot are against him.

I love what Ron stands for in the most part. I've supported him since 08. But it's hard to beat the above when they are some strong points people look for.

oh here's the link www.tnr.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Articles like that are just weak attempts at hit pieces against the fine Doctor. Tell you what: Find me a black woman who was refused treatment by Dr. Ron Paul because of her skin color. I might entertain the hoax, but only for a minute.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowcorp
yeah thought the same thing.. ron paul hardly got any questions ><

coz he always says the same thing for decades.

and was that another online poll?

eta; he was just interviewed by hannity after the debate.

edit on 23-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I love how Dr. Paul right out the gates is given the most voted up question of the entire evening (the big one) to no ones surprise he answers it in 5 seconds (done). the moderator says "Mr Paul you have more time if you care to elaborate." So he goes on about it. Then when he's done Brett Baer say "well we finally got around to the answer there at the end". These people should be ashamed of themselves. He's gonna smoke you, His time has come.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

Originally posted by Raznva
Do you children not realize he could lose everything...think JFK

I wish he was sec. of the tresurey to a partisan leadership and congress

Dr Paul is a wise man...but being POTUS only puts him in danger

Ok this might be a strech, but IF Dr. Paul makes it as the GOP nominee, AND beats Obama for POTUS, AND THEN somehow manages to die in an "unfortunate" accident, I am leaning towards positive that his supporters would stand up and do something. I mean honestly, most of his supporters are already sick and tired of all the BS that they know has been going on for some time. I believe that supporters of the Paul campaign and (sorry to include them, as i guess its kinda taboo) the Tea Party are using that outlet as almost a last civil means toward what the United States should be. And if something were to happen to President Paul, I am sure that there would be plenty of people that would show up en masse across the US protesting said "accident." And whats funny is that the anger is just going to continue to grow until the election as the state of the World gets progressively worse. And rest assured, a debate changing event will take place before the election, and the words have already been scripted for the one they choose to give it to when that time comes. Much like LATE 2008, when the economic "crisis" perpetuated by TPTB, gave Obama the ablility to read from "TPTB's Official Policy Script on how to fix the mess we just created, and in the process get X elected POTUS"

The fact of the matter is, 98% of the voting populace can not substantiate the difference between a true leader, and a politician.

I have been a Ron Paul supporter since 08. But honestly, if he gets elected, the economic pain that we will have to deal with will be like a drug withdraw that no one has ever known. If he doesnt get elected, the economic pain that we will have will cause much revolt against the government and even each other, tearing apart this once great nation. Either way, you'll be asking yourself... "is this what i voted for?"
edit on 23-9-2011 by isitoveryet because: missing quote

edit on 23-9-2011 by isitoveryet because: Im getting it.. slowly

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by grantbeed

Ron Paul will always win internet polls. Wake me when he wins a statistically useful poll.

Wake me up when he actually wins a state in the Republican Primaries.

I would be willing to bet that this year we are going to see Dr. Paul take a state if not a few. I'm not sure enough to say he will carry it, but I think some states are gonna slip through this year. I would lay odds on it.

His support base is not just some kids wardialing on the net his movement has momentum and is producing real voting Americans. I really think we are in for some surprises this go around.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by isitoveryet

This is some intelligent insight and I believe all of us Ron Paul supporters are thinking the same thing. I'll tell you one thing for sure. It will be a cold day in hell before we see another Republican in office after a Paul win because what you say is true. President Paul is going to make the country take the economic pill which could have been taken in a much smaller dose over the course of many administrations but now has become a monsterous thing that no amount of sugar is going to help us digest. It's gonna hurt but he has the courage and the will to do it.

I don't even know if the country will survive it and look anything like any of us remember but I also know that if we don't take it now then we are dooming every generation to come to a progressively worse living standard until one day its gonna happen anyway the results of which will be astronomically worse than if we just do the right thing now. Why can't we be the generation that takes the bullet. It's inevitable, lets just get it over with and secure a better future for those yet to come. I'm not a fatalist, I'm a realist.

Men stood on battlegrounds and sacrificed their lives so that we might know a better future. Can we not endure an (unarguably) difficult time to secure a better future for those we will leave behind?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What I found interesting is Gary Johnson's up there and how Fox as seemed to jump off the Perry train and on the Rommeny Train *Toot toot*. Anyways, I'm curious if Gary is only up there to try to boost Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Well it appears that he'll have great difficulty getting even his homestate of Texas, that's for sure. Perry has it locked by the looks of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

I get where your going with that and I had the exact same thought, might be something to that.

Perry has too much dirty laundry in Texas, the illegal immigrant tuition, Gardasil etc. Whatever TPTB expected from him its not gonna happen and I believe they have accepted this fact. Romney however came out tonight on his A game. He looked like 08 Romney and the bulk of the night became the Rick Perry, Mitch Romney knock down drag out. Maybe Romney has been the plan all along but he clearly brought the stuff tonight that got him time and time again in 08 - The most Presidential - nod.

Consistently the ponies in the race have been presented to us and I feel pretty confident that Romney is their boy this go around.

Paul is the fly in the ointment for them, but he's here he's real and he must be contended with.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I am not gonna contest that being a former Houstonian but your challenge was any State Primary as I recall and I feel confident that he's gonna get one if not some. fair enough, and then I'll wake you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

That would be something! Please do! I have not seen much GOPers that convinced with Ron Paul, so if he wins a state in the republican primaries, remind me, and I'll come out and say I was wrong, dead wrong, about his ability to win a state.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Yup Perry's out for sure, he's been exposed way too much. Now I'm worried about Rommey, seemed almost set up, with Perry fumbling his game tonight in the Debates and Rommey coming out the Hero. I'm curious what Gary has to with this. He's a libertarian(supposedly) and seems to only be re-firming Ron Paul's beliefs. So I'm curious if he's an Ally in this chess game or a ploy.
edit on 9/23/2011 by Mcupobob because: Better sentence format structure, issue order 31021

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join