It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ah ha, we are back in 2012 again. The air is fresher, that old evil guy is pope again, and the way the media is treating Ron Paul is just scandalous. But I can't linger here long, have to go to a Joe Cocker concert and don't want to keep Joan Rivers waiting (later we are going to party like it's 1999).

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheHed
This comes as no surprise to me. FOX pulled similar crap with Newt Gingrich as he competed to garner the GOP's candidacy, this eventually handed to Romney. I like FOX, especially the ole leggy MILFs, but this obvious favoritism flamed me and is really dirty sport if you ask me.

a reply to: grantbeed

The name has changed, but the game is the same.

Operation Mockingbird - subversion of the press by the CIA

Most sheeple here in the US do not realize the extent the CIA is
willing to go to, to keep the press in line, but Michael Hastings does...

Who murdered Michael Hastings

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul so much that I would go as far as getting U.S. citizenship, just so I could vote for him, even though I believe the elections are rigged and your vote means nothing anyways.

RON PAUL 4 PREZ!

(edit: just looked up the candidates, he's not running?)

GO RAND PAUL! LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Saw an article on buzzfeed completely taking him out of context... www.buzzfeed.com...

"I was always annoyed with it in Congress because we had an anti-war unofficial group, a few libertarian Republicans and generally the Black Caucus and others did not—they are really against war because they want all of that money to go to food stamps for people here," Ron Paul told Lew Rockwell in early February during a discussion on sanctions.

They emphasize this part of his statement, with no inference or deeper digging into the meaning of it all, with intention that comments would be demonizing him as a potential racist.... they also give the rest of the article that he call the anti war people hypocrites Because they hide behind the name of social programs and yet do not vote to prevent war.

"But when it came to sanctions they just could never vote against sanctions that would prevent war and they wanted to look tough and they would go on with the sanctions but never get the results that they thought there were going to get."

Anyone with half a brain would know what he is talking about.... but no, its gotta be racism.
wonderful to spoil the image of Ron Paul to young people who would actually support all of his beliefs and what he is doing..... *sigh* will a brilliant political mind like this ever exist again? Hell no, and his words will be sacred one day when people look back and see the truth.....

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join