It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Barely gets a question, but he LEADS a new FOX NEWS POLL !!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi all,

I live in New Zealand, but im a follower of the U.S. Presidential race as always, and tonights debate was typical MSM Garbage which shut the door in Ron Paul's face as usual.

Fox news should be ashamed of themselves for hardly including Ron Paul in the whole evenings debate.

Anyway, the funny thing is check out this new poll up on fox news!!! -

Fox News Poll - Who Won the Debate

This is amazing!!! Ron Paul is swamping the field and good on him!!! Stuff you FOX news!!

edit on 22-9-2011 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

a gold contributor and you dont know that there are 15 threads just like this one already?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

a gold contributor and you dont know that there are 15 threads just like this one already?

Actually, I searched Fox News Poll Ron Paul and could not find any threads regarding the Fox News Poll/Florida Debate.

But thanks for bumping my thread up there.

;-)
edit on 22-9-2011 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
yeah thought the same thing.. ron paul hardly got any questions >

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wonder why MSM does not like Ron Paul? I think msm picked our last president its time for the citizens to vote one in. Everyone let the MSM know you are displeased by their biased reporting tactics in bids to control who gets the presidency!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence

He is also a documented freemason. Try searching online for the masonic grip that he gave to Ben Affleck on the Bill Oreilly show not too long ago. So much for your "independence." I liked him too but it seems everyone in politics is serving some as of yet unknown hidden agenda.
link and proof onlything i find is him at a school where there are freemason symbols.. doesn't mean anything
edit on 22-9-2011 by shadowcorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The MSM will probably "accidentally" switch the names on any upcoming polls so when you vote for Dr. Paul you'll actually be selecting one of the other candidates. I wouldn't put it past them as much he is downgraded through the eye of the media. Especially Faux News.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

It was a handshake at a distance, I've given handshakes like that before on several occasions. Does that make me a freemason too!? come on...whatever happened to deny ignorance?

Come up with some actual facts, not even Fox News calls Ron Paul a mason...and they are the most blatant in their manipulation on Ron Paul coverage.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good luck Dr Paul....I really mean that

Be careful what you wish for

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I voted for Paul in all of them as well
time to take America back

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Do you children not realize he could lose everything...think JFK

I wish he was sec. of the tresurey to a partisan leadership and congress

Dr Paul is a wise man...but being POTUS only puts him in danger

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Ron Paul will always win internet polls. Wake me when he wins a statistically useful poll.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It is useful because the news ignores him, even in the debates, but they have to say his name and talk about him when he wins the polls.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Most of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America were Freemasons including George Washington . They All Believed in a Supreme Being who Created the Universe and saw how the Dogma of Organized Religion stifled Men's Freedom to Choose their Own Fate . The Seperation of Church and State was one of their Greatest Epiphanies in Establishing the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights in this Country , and I Thank GOD for that . If Ron Paul is a Freemason , then he is in Good Company IMO .

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The market in the US drops over 700 points in two days, this should have been a banner night for Paul because of his initiative to audit and eventually abolish the Fed and they knew they coulld not allow Dr. Paul to touch this subject and those who have alreeady made up their minds dont have to hear him say the words to know that he would. Does that make sense?

Pauls momentum is just picking up steam and has become a force to be reckoned with. You ignore him, his support grows. You feature him, his support grows. He is representative of an idea whose time has long since come and only an outright criminal act is going to put an end to this fire he has ignited in the hearts and minds of the people.

God bless Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

" Pauls momentum is just picking up steam and has become a force to be reckoned with. You ignore him, his support grows. You feature him, his support grows. He is representative of an idea whose time has long since come and only an outright criminal act is going to put an end to this fire he has ignited in the hearts and minds of the people. "

Great Insight there my Friend . Paul Is the American Peoples Only Logical Choice Right Now .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Don any of you think one man is going to turn this mess around ????

in our life time

go smoke another one

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join