It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone a member of Secret forum? What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is anyone a member of the Secret forum? Do you think it is worthwhile for me to spend most of my points on membership?

Comments? Opinions?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hooray for the search function! try it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

ah spend your points and find out, or save one million and get into the really really top secret forum

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is not secret as everyone knows about it. It is merely restricted for the purpose of minimal privacy.

SMR

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
SHHHHHHHHHH.......
It's supposed to be secret.
Is there any type of refund with this purchase

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

ATS has a 30 day return policy, but only with the original receipt. If the original receipt can not be furnished in a timely manner then a store credit will be issued minus a 1,000 point deduction for the cost of doing business.

SMR

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by SMR

ATS has a 30 day return policy, but only with the original receipt. If the original receipt can not be furnished in a timely manner then a store credit will be issued minus a 1,000 point deduction for the cost of doing business.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

If only I had known sooner...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It is not secret as everyone knows about it. It is merely restricted for the purpose of minimal privacy.

Don't you mean maximum?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The secret forum is definately worth the 5000 points. You can actually find the meaning of life in there,

P.S. The answer is 42.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I bought access, and realised it wasnt worth the pixels the words were written with, luckily for me the points really mean jack # so i wasnt to annoyed that i wasted them

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
The secret forum is definately worth the 5000 points. You can actually find the meaning of life in there,

P.S. The answer is 42.

I cannot believe you gave him the answer, it cost mean 3,500 hard earned points to find that out.

Now, what was the question?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There's nothing really there... I'd save your point and change your color... It's not dramatic like you think... It's just so some topics don't get seen by the www.
Their locked... so to speak..

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I got in there and got all the access codes for NSA,CIA,FBI,MI5,MI6.KL7,DKY,KTFC.PIZHUT,MCDON,BCV,MOSSAD,NORAD,DIRAD,SCUMFORC4,666,KKKLAN,DIC99,MKJ99,OOOCH1.OOOCH2.
Got a few application forms no on the payrol of oops cannt say it`s Above Top Secret

[edit on 27-8-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

P.S. The answer is 42.

I cannot believe you gave him the answer, it cost mean 3,500 hard earned points to find that out.

Now, what was the question?

How many roads does one walk down.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey, what are ya gonna do with all the points ya get, hoard em, exchange em for green stamps? Save up 15000 points for e-mail?
Take the plunge, spend the 3500 and see for yourself. You can always earn more points.

new topics

top topics

join