It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will it end??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonePhantom

Originally posted by spw184
So your saying that this discussion is going to go on unitll.. oh lets say about... 2100?

Of course not. World ends in 2012 remember?

*facepalm* how could i forget!! lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
news.yahoo.com...

Its almost as if i summoned this with my mind!

Unfortunately that doesn't squash all conspiracy theories. Just the ones revolving around controlled demolition of the WTC.

In the end, the "how" is nowhere near as important as the "who" and the "why".

Perhaps in the search for the truth, many have been distracted by the possible "how"s, in their effort to uncover the "who" and "why".

I see this article as a good thing. Perhaps real answers can be found, once the "how" is put aside.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There is more evidence supporting inside jobs, and other conspiracies than an explanation as to how the planes alone could have caused the buildings to fall no matter how far you want to stretch 30% of the jet fuel, mostly on the outside of a oxygen starved hole in a steel building with very little in the way of combustibles..... Just doesn't add up. If they claimed these were cargo planes, full of some well trained raccoons that would look out all the structural supports strapped with " Cutting " Charges... well... It just doesn't make sense. STEEL Building, Fire... Not enough, no matter how you put it. Even if the aluminum caused an explosion, do you really understand how strong that steel was ? When you demolish large steel structures like this, they use specialized explosives in specific shapes to literally cut the steel. You could do the job with Dynamite but it would require lots, and when the energy was enough to overcome the structural integrity it would no longer look like an implosion. If there was enough molten aluminum to cause enough water to actually decompose into hydrogen and oxygen and the resulting explosion was large enough to destroy the tower. It would EXPLODE only where there was enough Fuel(Oxygen/hydrogen) Sending Large Chunks of the building in all directions causing unimaginable damage to all the surrounding buildings. The tower above this area would likely tip to one side, as not all of the support columns would be cut as in a controlled demolition. As well, the area below the blast would remain intact, after all the Towers are built like the pyramids. Lightest on the Top, heaviest and strongest on the bottom, and just as such if you knock the top off, it falls and the bottom will remain as if to say screw you and this theory, try again.

You just aren't going to win. Hundreds of scientists, engineers and architects all support vastly different theories than this, and Almost every one of them does not believe the planes even played a minute part in their destruction.
edit on 9/23/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

You have got to be kidding. First you ask "When will it end?" referring to the 9/11 forum and then you release another post continuing the arguments of 9/11?
9/11 Truthers Debunked Forever?

There are three kinds of 9/11 people.
1. Truthers
2. O.S.ers
3. People in denial.

You are flipping between 2 and 3.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by spw184

You have got to be kidding. First you ask "When will it end?" referring to the 9/11 forum and then you release another post continuing the arguments of 9/11?
9/11 Truthers Debunked Forever?

There are three kinds of 9/11 people.
1. Truthers
2. O.S.ers
3. People in denial.

You are flipping between 2 and 3.

Well i figure if I found something to debunk them, than they might shut up.

looks like they wont ;-;

top topics

<< 1   >>

join