It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will it end??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
When is this fourm going to end? I mean seriously guys, you have exhausted ALL arguments. Almost all posts are the same, and its getting old.

The OSers are spewing the offical story over and over and over....

And the truthers are spewing youtube links and the same theories over and over and over....

And than somehow, this entertains you for 30 pages??
I just dont see the point in this fourm anymore, as Im pretty sure it will be like Lindsy Lohan untill somthing offical happens and sombody comes out... Going nowhere fast.

edit on 22-9-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

When people get over 11/9 all together, that is when we will get over the argument. I've spoken my piece.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I'm sure it will be when people receive answers they feel are suitable to, and answers their questions. You obviously believe you have found suitable answers for your questions. It will most likely end when the same holds true for them.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Just like the Official Story, your post contradicts itself.

You come into a forum and ask when the 9/11 forum will end? If you want it to end stop posting and visiting this forum. To you it will have ended.
edit on 22-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: OP changed a edited statement making my original response irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by spw184

You come into a forum and post your opinion (truthers videos with flawed theories?) and ask when the 9/11 forum will end? If you want it to end stop posting and visiting this forum. To you it will have ended.

Sorry I didnt realize that I showed my bias. I will fix that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by spw184

When people get over 11/9 all together, that is when we will get over the argument. I've spoken my piece.

Kennedy was assinated in 1963 and yet today the equivalent 'truthers' and 'OSers' still argue feverently. Whilst I agree with your sentiment, it will never be 'gotten over' especially by those who lost loved ones in the event.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
December 21st 2011

Not a day before that!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisX99

reply to post by spw184

Kennedy was assinated in 1963 and yet today the equivalent 'truthers' and 'OSers' still argue feverently. Whilst I agree with your sentiment, it will never be 'gotten over' especially by those who lost loved ones in the event.

I lost loved ones in the event. Frankly, im so over it its not even funny.

Bottom line: It happened. Do we really need to point fingers at ANYONE? Goverment, muslims, alqueda, ect?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by o0pinMind0o
reply to post by spw184

if you think you've seen it all, well your wrong this video will shock you with truth, its creepy how the numerology works in this world. THIS IS A MUST TO WATCH

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9/22/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

saying that the towers look like the number 11? Ima stop there.
also i cant take a guy who made a video called "Lady gaga and the evil day" seriously sorry

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
December 21st 2011

Not a day before that!

Gdmt I KNEW IT! lol

star

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
To answer the op.
Everything will stop when the truth finally comes out.
This will only happen when the cabal[tptb] admit or pay for the crimes.
I feel pain for all who died and the survivors that had nothing to do with this except to be at work at the wrong time.
The instigators will have a lot of bad karma to clear.Namaste

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

that's what i thought but
you have to watch the rest of it, all the pieces fall together.
edit on 9/22/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
saying that the towers look like the number 11? Ima stop there.
also i cant take a guy who made a video called "Lady gaga and the evil day" seriously sorry

Just ignore that youtube video. He's spamming multiple 9/11 posts with the same video, regardless of relevance to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul
To answer the op.
Everything will stop when the truth finally comes out.
This will only happen when the cabal[tptb] admit or pay for the crimes.
I feel pain for all who died and the survivors that had nothing to do with this except to be at work at the wrong time.
The instigators will have a lot of bad karma to clear.Namaste

And what if they didn't do it?? Than you would be waiting for a truth to come out that doesn't exist, and this senseless bickering is going to go on and on and on!!!

According to this logic, how come all the Mafia-induced cold cases aren't still talked about? There is bad karma and we all think we know who did it....

Again I will repeat, what happened happened. There is no changing it. Pointing fingers will do NOTHING to reverse time, sorry!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Bottom line: It happened. Do we really need to point fingers at ANYONE? Goverment, muslims, alqueda, ect?

I am sorry for your loss.

In answer to your bottom line, people clearly feel the need to point the finger at someone and have their doubts placated or it would not be being talked about. A member of my family lost a loved one in the event too, but he wants his questions answered and seeks closure which so far, he has not got. Maybe he is wrong to feel that way, but all I am trying to highlight is that with so many people in opposition of each others belief in regards to what happened that day and indeed, who is responsible; it will continue until either one or other party is satisfied and I don't see that happening any time soon, if ever.

In answer to the OP's question, as I think has already been stated, it will stop for you when you stop reading / being involved in the posts / subject.
edit on 22-9-2011 by AtlantisX99 because: additions

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by spw184

I am sorry for your loss.

In answer to your bottom line, people clearly feel the need to point the finger at someone and have their doubts placated or it would not be being talked about. A member of my family lost a loved one in the event too, but he wants his questions answered and seeks closure which so far, he has not got. Maybe he is wrong to feel that way, but all I am trying to highlight is that with so many people in opposition of each others belief in regards to what happened that day and indeed, who is responsible; it will continue until either one or other party is satisfied and I don't see that happening any time soon, if ever.

So your saying that this discussion is going to go on unitll.. oh lets say about... 2100?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by spw184

You come into a forum and ask when the 9/11 forum will end? If you want it to end stop posting and visiting this forum. To you it will have ended.
edit on 22-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: OP changed a edited statement making my original response irrelevant.

No, it wont. I will still see top stories, and still have to deal with people in chat talking about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So your saying that this discussion is going to go on unitll.. oh lets say about... 2100?

Of course not. World ends in 2012 remember?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Its almost as if i summoned this with my mind!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join