It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ancient Connection? Aboriginal Rock Art and Holes in Peru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thank you, humanities past, present & future is what we make of it isn't it brethern. Let us not put oursevels in a corner/box we must consider all the factors, weigh up the pros & cons, long term & short term effects etc ect

Shame the OP's thread hasn't continued page after page, thought i'd see Ph age on this thread, much respect where it is due but one does have a habbit of trolling, kinda albeit in a 97.9% correct way.

Anyway the Aboriginal peoples have stars & flags from me, aswel as the Mayans, Aztecs, Olmnecs, Native Americans, Sumerians, Ad lib.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Fair point, and thanks for the genteel response... I am guilty of sarcasm at times so I empathise with your position on this one!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Love to bump old threads that are really good, and should be larger.
And this is one of them.

Bumped because I think the holes in Peru (Band of Holes) is really a pictograph of a snake.
If you look at the patterns in the holes from a distance, they look exactly like the scales of a snake.
They even have sections where there is real symmetry in the position of the holes, just like a snake skin.

No discernible head or tail, perhaps obliterated or perhaps incomplete. You do have to admit this is the land of pictographs.... Nazca is not far away...

Any one else see this?

edit on 29-3-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Love to bump old threads that are really good, and should be larger.
And this is one of them.

Bumped because I think the holes in Peru (Band of Holes) is really a pictograph of a snake.
If you look at the patterns in the holes from a distance, they look exactly like the scales of a snake.
They even have sections where there is real symmetry in the position of the holes, just like a snake skin.

No discernible head or tail, perhaps obliterated or perhaps incomplete. You do have to admit this is the land of pictographs.... Nazca is not far away...

Any one else see this?

edit on 29-3-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

I dont know where I sit on this thread as far as connecting Australian aborigines with Peru but you mention the snake. Just for a thought exercise, tying in with the OP.

The Rainbow Serpent

en.wikipedia.org...

PS thanks for bumping this thread BTW, would never had read it otherwise. I live in Australia and aboriginal culture has always fascinated me. I dug up some stone tools in my backyard the other week whilst doing some landscaping. Should start a thread about it...
edit on 30-3-2012 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Nice to see an interest in geometric entopic phosphemes...

Coso Rock Art

Coso Rock Art 2

edit on 30-3-2012 by Kantzveldt because: Add image

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I dug up some stone tools in my backyard the other week whilst doing some landscaping. Should start a thread about it...
reply to post by harold223

Please Do! That is interesting, and there are those on here that would love to analyze the pictures and help to date the artifacts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join