It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc.... Explain this

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Now for all religious folks I have a video i've known about for a while. It is rather convincing to me and the subject is on reincarnation. In the video they take four people and use hypnotic regression on them. The patients then describe a past life. One of the ladies who believes she has a past life in France even speaks a bit french while being hypnotized. They then take all four patients to the places they claim to have been in a past life. What is remarkable is that they were highly accurate on their descriptions and even lead the way from their past life memories. This contradicts beliefs in most major religions. I'm not here to change your faith or even try to do so. I'm merely showing evidence that will make you question yourself. The person who doesn't ask a question may remain ignorant forever, and the person that asks the so called "dumb" question shall learn. You be the judge for yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by religiousmurder

If I'm not mistaken, there are groups within all those religions that accept reincarnation as a possibility. I can only speak for certain from the Jewish perspective but there are many books on it.

I respect your point of view, I would never claim that my chosen religion has it all right. I think we should feel free to question.

edit on 22-9-2011 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

the numerology like in this video will shock you. must watch

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/22/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If you believe in reincarnation that means you believe in an afterlife meaning you believe there is a purpose to life meaning we are here for a reason meaning we must have been put here by a creator meaning THERE IS A GOD

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

hypnosis is a form of possession where a person opens themselves to be heavily influenced by a demon.
demons have been around since the creation of the earth.
they are very intelligent and can most likely speak every language.
since they have been around so long they can mimic human behavior
they can speak through people if those people give them the authority
please don't be tricked by this deception, this stuff is meant to lead you astray from God

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well I just learned something as well. I had no idea sects of judaism accepted reincarnation.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Im going to give you some book examples if I can get my link to work. im so not tech savy LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Jewish books on reincarnation
edit on 22-9-2011 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

okay dont know why its still showing up like that , it shows fine int he preview. anyway, there you go, have a look see.
Some of the books are written by mystics and can be quite terse reading if you don't know the terminology and the system but they definitely offer a different viewpoint than the mainstream.
edit on 22-9-2011 by kokoro because: to fix link

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

There is no arguing with your logic, because it is a brick wall. I will say I wholeheartedly disagree that being hypnotized and describing a past life is always a "demonic" possession though. I use that term verely loosely too.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
These are not past lives that are being recalled (not past lives of the patient anyway). Hypnotic regression is simply the name given to an age old method called sorcery or channeling. It is now disguised as a scientific method to make it seem more appealing.

Evil spirits can speak through a person, the person is effectively being used as a vessell to channell the spirit or demonic entity. The spirits themselves use the victim and in some cases give valid historical information regarding individuals from the past.

1TI 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
edit on 22-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

hypnosis is a form of possession where a person opens themselves to be heavily influenced by a demon.
please don't be tricked by this deception, this stuff is meant to lead you astray from God

And on the flipside, who's to say we weren't 'guardian angels' to folks who came before? Perhaps regression draws upon locked memories of our work from the past. I don't know that I believe that for sure, but I'm not ruling it out either.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

+1
I would add that these demons are passed down from parents to offspring sometimes.
Just a basic possession in reality. I would not say mimic human behavior as such though they can, I would say control human behavior under hypnosis.
According to a Christian view of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Look up "gilgal"..... Its a generally accepted view of reincarnation in Judaism.

So Judaism has no problem with reincarnaton. Yes, there are Rabbis from the past who questioned or even denied reincarnaton, but they clearly were not intimate with other traditions...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They've lived previous lives before and it's possible they did not please God that time around so decided to give them a second or maybe third chance to redeem themselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

all these people are possessed by demons working on their own agenda.........the lost souls are puppets to them

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

not reicarnation but RESSURECTION just because some jews believed in it doesent mean it was accepted in the bible most jews dint recognize their own messiach....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
If you believe in reincarnation that means you believe in an afterlife meaning you believe there is a purpose to life meaning we are here for a reason meaning we must have been put here by a creator meaning THERE IS A GOD

whos to say or deny reincarnation but this logic is what is wrong with the world...lol..
1. Reincarnatiin does not mean after life but a recurring life..lol
2.having an afterlife does not mean we are here for a reason..it may just be the natural order of things if it were the case.
3.being put here by a creator does not factually mean we were put here for a reason, it may be becuase a meteor luckily hit earth carrying the organisms from an exploding planet. Not to say its the case but your statements are not factual.
4. A creator isnt necessarily god. We are now creating life and we are not god.
Not trying to be harsh but when people act like they know things that they dont know factually then they prevent themselves from learning.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If you don't want to go the reincarnation route... They could simply be accessing the karmic consciousness. The karmic consciousness is the all creative energy that makes up everthing. It's a stream of knowledge and power that flows through and around us. Once you can access it you have access to knowing things you coudn't possibly know. The karmic consciousness contains the memories of every person, animal or being that has ever existed...

It's an option supported by quantum physics only in physics it is called the quantum consciousness.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Since you don't believe in the possibility of spiritual deception what can we say? You'll have to experience demons for yourself before you'll accept that possibility.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join