It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musings on the nature of time, Expansion of Timewave Zero, And the possibility of Spiral Pasta Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In this thread, i will attempt to visually explain the raw idea of possible expansions of the time-wave zero theory.

OK, so first off, time-wave zero theory is highly speculative, we just don't know the truth for sure. That said i remember watching a discovery channel show when i was a tyke and it stuck with me. It was a segment in a show about two brothers who believe discovered a map of time. Fast forward a decade, i reached a point where i had pondered the nature of time so long that my mind had overflowed and spewed out the following nonsense:

DISCLAIMER: What you are about to read is in NO WAY, assumed to be correct, nor even in the ballpark. CONSIDER: this is only an outlet for my idea so i can finally put my mind at ease, AND GET YOURS TURNING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets begin with the basic idea of Time-wave Zero as i understand it. Time-wave Zero is a fractal representation of major occurrences of novelty, no matter how large or small you scale the time-wave, its supposed to match the events of chosen scale of time. Who knows where and when these events occur for sure. I consider this a clever way to represent a basic "PLOT" to the universe, our galaxy, planet, etc. "NOVELTY", I interpreted as coincidence or synchronicity, a state in which events happen easily due to the readily available resources needed to produce said event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where my gears start turning, I decide that this map of time is incomplete. If time does indeed function in cycles, where is the continuation of the cycle beyond 2012? and if it is cyclical, where is the other half below the 0 novelty mark? is there a negative novelty? where things coincidentally go wrong easily? now consider newtons theory that force extends in equal and opposite directions, Could time be considered a force? if thats the case then i wanted to see the other side of the graph, the negative novelty half. so as a graphic representation, i just duplicated and flipped the image horizontally.

with color:

So as above, as so below i figured

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i wanted to make sense of why the timewave abruptly stopped, so to continue the wave, i simply flipped the images over themselves in either direction, making a crude representation of an additional cycle of time. this app

end point to end point

start point to start point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This now makes no sense, why would it just arbitrarily converge on one point, or expand in almost vertical directions? what i came up with is that these are the transition points of the oscillations of creation.

Now stay with me, i'm just getting to the meat and potatoes.

This image is what i interpreted as the singularity. the point at which all matter and space is condensed into one infinite point of energy. Ive always had a problem with the big bang because where did the stuff to bang with come from? this helped explain it in my mind: at some point in time the speed of an object will no longer be able to overcome gravity, slowly collapsing on itself. Or if the universe is curved, it would speed up so fast as to go around and collapse on itself.

All energy expands in all directions.

So this is what i interpreted the initial energy blast from the singularity to look like, an extreme surge, then taper off to stabilize. Slowly returning to the synchronicity someday.

The big bang, a release of the synchronicity's energy

crude image of the cycle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres where it gets interesting, I noticed the angles produced by the lines pointing to the big bang were almost lined up to the opposite peak on the chart. So i laced them up like shoelaces, and to me it seemed like each peak had its opposite reverberation.

notice how opposite corners are the same number of greens vs. reds. as well as the same pattern. The middle equator of this chart i arbitrarily chose to put red on the left side and green on the right side to start with in order to signify a past and present time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What it seemed to me, was that timewave zero as originally shown, was only 1 dimensional linear time(like the time occuring in only one location). upon Lacing the shoelaces of time, i realized the laces were more like a 2 dimensional picture of time (being able to differ between left-right, and up-down). I then thought to myself "well gee what would the third dimension be, depth? then it hit me, SPIRAL PASTA!

Yes, i did just say spiral pasta is an amazing analogy for three dimensional time, it allows for left-right, and up down-movement. AND also allows for in-out or depth in time.

Showing the 3dimensions of Spiral Pasta time.

Not yet satisfied with blowing my own mind, i went above and beyond, i wanted to know what 4th dimensional time could look like, i imagined being able to see down the center of the translucent spiral pasta and this is the image i came up with to explain it:

A FREAKIN FRACTAL!
I couldnt believe it, i wanted to try and explain how i interpreted fractal time, and Ended up using a fractal as my solution.

so i then sought to re apply what i had gained from this information back to the original source material and i got this:

Behold! i cut out and isolated our section of time that was both positive, and heading towards the date of december 21 2012. Pretty neat hu?

In conclusion, i believe this indicates that time will in fact, go on after 2012, Maybe in a way were not used to, but time will continue. And maybe someday we'll be able to Visit any portion of Spiral Pasta time we want.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

Or maybe like the spiral-conical spring that holds the
batteries of a flash light in place.

Hmm , I wonder what time would be like
if it was comparable to a slinky going down
a flight of steps?

edit on 22-9-2011 by RavenSpeaks because: additional musings

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Spiral Pasta? Does this mean that there might actually be a flying spaghetti monster?

IRM

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenSpeaks

Or maybe like the spiral-conical spring that holds the
batteries of a flash light in place.

Hmm , I wonder what time would be like
if it was comparable to a slinky going down
a flight of steps?

edit on 22-9-2011 by RavenSpeaks because: additional musings

Yeah thats another good analogy! only imagine that the spring is not empty space but you could navigate left-right up-down forward-back and anywhere in between.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
oddly, I have had many vivid visions of the structure of time and made drawings which correspond quite well to what you have presented here.

however...

...none of this makes eventhe tiniest shred of sense. sorry.

the reason that your "shoelaces" "reverberate" so seamlessly is not because of some profound underlying symmetry of the universe, but rather, because you have imposed a symmetry upon it by reflecting the image across an imaginary plane.

of course, it would be fine to do this if you had a REASON to. but you have not shown any compelling reason for the imposed symmetry. so ultimately it is meaningless from what I can tell.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
oddly, I have had many vivid visions of the structure of time and made drawings which correspond quite well to what you have presented here.

however...

...none of this makes eventhe tiniest shred of sense. sorry.

the reason that your "shoelaces" "reverberate" so seamlessly is not because of some profound underlying symmetry of the universe, but rather, because you have imposed a symmetry upon it by reflecting the image across an imaginary plane.

of course, it would be fine to do this if you had a REASON to. but you have not shown any compelling reason for the imposed symmetry. so ultimately it is meaningless from what I can tell.

Read the disclaimer, i agree, it does not make sense, never said it had to. Only said it was an idea. Funny you mention the vivid visions, as i have experienced the same and this was my effort to try and make those visions visible for others.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Your vertical timewave graph brought to mind the "tree of life".

Tree Of Life
en.wikipedia.org...

The Kabbalah Tree of Life derived from the Flower of Life.

en.wikipedia.org...:Tree-of-Life_Flower-of-Life_Stage.jpg

ETA: And now, to read the post itself...

S+F
edit on 9/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA, link, typo, pic

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I like the way you think. Genius!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I have been interested in McKenna's work, including Timewave theory, for awhile.

Just a couple of quick observations I wanted to make - McKenna actually included the possibility that the "end" of the timewave in 2012 was very possibly contained within a larger fractal pattern, one level up.

There has also been an interesting theory about time flowing around a torus (think donut) and that we are currently experiencing the spiral down through the middle, which concentrates the perception of time and its expression like the wind forces at the tip of a tornado.

Your "spiral pasta" metaphor is interesting - I'm going to take a closer look when my eyelids aren't so droopy.

Based on your interest, I highly recommend you read "The Invisible Landscape" for yourself, if you haven't already.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Funny, I was just watching a Nassim Haramein video and he was all about spirals and singularities.

Nassim Haramein video

It's a 4 hour video. The relevant stuff starts at about 3 hrs50min. (and really at about 3 and a half hours.) At one point he says that most people think we are going around the sun in a circle but the reality is that everything moves through space synchronously at the same time it is rotating. A spiral. But, in order to have movement, there has to be a still point (he uses the eye of a hurricane as a very apt example) as a point of reference.

I have long known that we go through time in a spiral and there are cycles to that spiral completely separate of Timewave (Native American sprituality teaching actually.) But I hadn't thought of it in relation to Timewave before now.

I am immediately reminded of this:

Which is a tube torus, a 3-d stripped down representation of this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81930c844b62.gif[/atsimg]

This is why we find the first picture as a model of things as diverse as the black holes at the center of the universe and us as individuals (our consciousness being the singularity) to the field of time that surrounds the present moment (the singularity).

Why a fractal? Because it continually recreates itself, using the same math over and over, infinitely. Sacred Geometry at its finest. As the initial singularity ( the consciousness in the void "In the beginning there was darkness" people call it God kind of stuff ) extended itself in all directions to create a sphere and then repeated the process to create the Flower of Life/Tube Torus.

The Hindus talk of creation in terms of breathing with Om being the sound of the first breath (also known as the stuff discussed in the prior paragraph.) The Yugas are cycles of sleep and awakening but, the universe being holographic as it is (because it all springs forth from that initial singularity) it is also breaths, specifically in and out. The Mayans also recognized and talked about this in and out breath in relation to the "days" and "nights" of their calendar (think Calleman or Lundgold.)

So, to bring it back to Timewave and why it just drops off after 2012, the Universe takes a breath. This is also the cause of the rise and destruction of the previous four ages (again Mayan.) On the IN breath everything is drawn into the center, the singularity. Mckenna talked about it as the force at the end of time drawing us to it faster the closer we get (this is why time is speeding up for us and the Schumann resonance is changing.) We are currently existing within an IN breath, and very close to full lung capacity. Until, like the metaphorical spit string sucked back into the mouth it all (including us and time) returns to the center. The OUT breath on the other hand is the equivalent of the Big Bang or Timewave in the other direction (or a fractal, or...) extending out into infinity, like our stellar universe. This is of course not to imply that after the end of each age there was an actual big bang, but rather it's equivalent on the next level, largely in consciousness, each meeting their successive end by the four elements in turn, flood, etc...

It's also interesting to note that your mirroring looks very much like an upended electronic voice/sound print (like on audio editing/recording software.

Very Well done OP. By George, I think you've got it.

edit on 23-9-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join