It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share Denver Drills and Activities HERE!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Despite sounding like a doomer, things really are lining up this next week. With the Denver drills ramping up tomorrow morning at 0500 hours, and everything else going on, I think we can all agree that things are at least A LITTLE weird. Okay? You agree? Good.

So I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where members from the Denver area could post their findings: picture, video, recordings, comments, thoughts, hell even drawings if it comes down to it!

Let's have some fun with this! Yeah okay, it may not turn out to be that big, whatever. A lot of you have a guilty pleasure for this stuff, so feed it!

I know there are at least some members here who said they can see the high-activity areas from their windows, so let's get them active in this thread and lets see how much information we can gather as to what EXACTLY is going on!

Have a great night guys and no matter what happens, let's make the best of tomorrow!

edit on 22-9-2011 by wWizard because: fixed spelling error

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Does anyone remember LUCUS from the rabbithole2.com... ? He was the speaker in the videos "The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind" that was filmed at Brave New Books ,anyways, I thought he said he was moving to Denver just because of what he believes was going to happen soon? Anyone know what he thinks about the upcoming drills in and around Denver because I can't find anything from him recently? He's probably flipping out.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
9 news Denver has a very small article and video about the drill on their website
www.9news.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
what is operation cocked pistol?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I dont know if it means anything, but Obama is about to give a talk on "No Child Left Behind"

video.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Always beware of the drills....

Real events are usually soon to follow.

(OKC, 9/11, 7/7, Norway Shooter) all were participating in drills during or right before these events.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
LIVE Denver PD radio feed-

www.radioreference.com...

new topics

top topics

join