It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 and 29...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello fellow atsers!

Let me begin by saying that I'm not one to make outrageous claims but something very weird occurred to me, so weird that I feel compelled to share my experience with someone and perhaps get some feedback.

I was sitting in bed about a week prior to my birthday(September 13th) after an entire day of feeling just...out of it. That is the only way I know to explain it. Now, I know the mind wanders and mine is undoubtedly over-active to say the least, but I let myself zone out and this chilling sensation washes over me at the EXACT moment I realize that I am hearing my own voice in my head repeating: "23 and 29, 23 and 29, 23 and 29..."

Such an eerie experience. I kept telling myself in that moment that it was just a strange coincidence. Then...well, I started to analyze. Are they dates? Just random numbers? The only thing that comes to mind is the fact that I turned 23 on my birthday. The 23rd, which is tomorrow, marks the autumnal equinox. This date is just as unimportant to me as the 29th. My guess is...just numbers plucked from some random part of my mind. BUT the physical and emotional feelings that accompanied my experience have left me scratching my head.

Anybody ever have a similar experience?

Anywhooo, I would like to note that I have absolutely NO prediction. I just merely felt the need to share my story as I found it odd, to say the least. It is such a shame I had to post this in the Dreams and Predictions forum. Not sure where else I would put it...

Thank you all for being respectful of my first thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If anything happens, I will, if i'm still alive; kiss your feet and call you a goddess.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
yea i would just say its from you turning 23 and having that number in your mind

your subconscience and the cocktail of other chemicals mingled in your hippicampus and visual cortex to make up the rest ..

nothing more then neuron correlation painting a picture

but if you really feel luckiy i would say mix and mingle into lottery numbers!

if you win 50/50 ... but would you tell me ?

p.s

"Hello fellow atsers!"

ahem..i believe its enlightened master jedi's.....

edit on 22-9-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Oh, I have no doubts that tomorrow will be just another day...

But you're more than welcome to call me a goddess regardless.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
but if you really feel luckiy i would say mix and mingle into lottery numbers!

if you win 50/50 ... but would you tell me ?

Of course! We could split the winnings! Though, I think the most I've won by playing the lottery isn't even enough for a pack of squares.

p.s

"Hello fellow atsers!"

ahem..i believe its enlightened master jedi's.....

I stand corrected. My apologies, for I'm but a young Padawan fighting my urge to turn to the dark side. You know how that goes.

join