It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Suspected LulzSec and Anonymous Hackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

FBI Arrests Suspected LulzSec and Anonymous Hackers

www.foxnews.com

The FBI arrested two alleged members of the hacking collectives LulzSec and Anonymous on Thursday morning in San Francisco and Phoenix and secured charges against a third suspect from Ohio, the Justice Department confirmed Thursday.

Search warrants were also being executed in New Jersey, Minnesota and Montana

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is breaking news.

Anonymous is not so anonymous anymore, These guys are getting rounded up and on charges from over a year ago. The long arm of the law will be reaching out to all of the culprits and coconspiritors for all their illegal activities they pulled in 2011 and this proves their inabillity to be truly anonymous.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ah, but they will never get to the true force behind LulzSec and Anonymous... Will they?

Unfortunate casualties will happen along the way... But there are always thousands ready, willing and highly motivated to take their place.... Right?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Ah, but they will never get to the true force behind LulzSec and Anonymous... Will they?

Unfortunate casualties will happen along the way... But there are always thousands ready, willing and highly motivated to take their place.... Right?

Tell that to the ones that get arrested, they are useless meaningless pieces of flesh that are readily interchangable. Such a lovely message. I am sure their well stroked egos will handle that nicely as they sit behind bars.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

they are useless meaningless pieces of flesh that are readily interchangable.

Of course they are, and not one person involved will ever know the foreign covert machine that used them, or who their true masters were, or the real agendas behind it all.

They just wanted to have some fun.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Tell that to the ones that get arrested, they are useless meaningless pieces of flesh that are readily interchangable. Such a lovely message. I am sure their well stroked egos will handle that nicely as they sit behind bars.

Still, the point of what anonymous does is that they are not people who can be arrested. Sure, you can catch a few of the people who pull things off, but the fact is that anonymous is made up of everyone. It is you, it is me, and it is members of the government. If you remove a couple players, the board is still filled with members willing to take action, and that is what anonymous stands for; action in the face of oppression. Regardless of imprisonment, their effect is felt. Regardless of their public opinion, they are still alive.

I guess, you can't kill an idea.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well that remains to be seen doesnt it?
Those who are merely spoiled brats in it for the fun of defiance will be the ones likely to get caught......
I think serious players will be far less likely to be outed.
The more skilled the hackers the less chance of compromise.
Wether they are encouraged by foriegn intelligence services or self motivated, they do serve to keep the
more revolutionary radicals doing peacful stuff rather than out planting anarchist bombs etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
lulz..

Awww this is to bad.

Bet the people who didnt hit *start*
on that little hivemind proggy are
sure glad they re-thought the situation.
edit on 23-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's pretty clear there isnt an endless supply of idiots who'll ruin their lives over stupid things like videogame console wars.
It's pretty clearly evidenced by the face the lulzsec twitter has been abandoned since a guy was arrested on the 27th of july

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I like the fact you take great pleasure when people who are trying to do SOMETHING get arrested. This makes me think you have a very nasty streak, and also lack imagination.

People like you were quite prevalent when the Nazi's were rounding up people who differed from them. They took great pleasure when those 'greedy Jews' or 'pesky communists' got shackled or went missing.

I sincerely hope one day you wake up to the fact that any dissent or anything that questions the law is not necessarily a bad thing, but somehow I got the feeling you simply don't care, and will continue to take pleasure when youngsters get arrested.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Like some have said, these people are idiots.

Its very easy to not be found on the internet, this is not a punch in the face to any anti-sec fighters. It's just rooting out the idiots, IF this even happened. Seems like a typical Elite fear to manipulate tactic to me...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This is breaking news.

Anonymous is not so anonymous anymore, These guys are getting rounded up and on charges from over a year ago. The long arm of the law will be reaching out to all of the culprits and coconspiritors for all their illegal activities they pulled in 2011 and this proves their inabillity to be truly anonymous.

www.foxnews.com

You still don't get the fact that they are people, just like you and me. Or perhaps you are "sheeple" as your avatar proclaims?

Are you truly afraid of an idea? One supported by those, many in numbers, willing to work towards furfilling it? Do you fear democracy, yet embrace domestic operations to clamp down and arrest those against the status quo?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

This is breaking news.

www.foxnews.com

You still don't get the fact that they are people, just like you and me. Or perhaps you are "sheeple" as your avatar proclaims?

Are you truly afraid of an idea? One supported by those, many in numbers, willing to work towards furfilling it? Do you fear democracy, yet embrace domestic operations to clamp down and arrest those against the status quo?

What is your point?
Child mollesters are people too is that your point?

It is quite clear that people who participate in this movement are the sheeple, and are ending up behind bars. They are told from the start by their superiors that they are worthless so when they get caught how can they expect any sympathy? The app they provided for these sheeple has a built in get caught mechanism, a sheeple catcher. Hahaha how pathetic.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I like the fact you take great pleasure when people who are trying to do SOMETHING get arrested. This makes me think you have a very nasty streak, and also lack imagination.

People like you were quite prevalent when the Nazi's were rounding up people who differed from them. They took great pleasure when those 'greedy Jews' or 'pesky communists' got shackled or went missing.

I sincerely hope one day you wake up to the fact that any dissent or anything that questions the law is not necessarily a bad thing, but somehow I got the feeling you simply don't care, and will continue to take pleasure when youngsters get arrested.

You are comparing these anarchists to a race of people who were persecuted?
Get real.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And you're demonizing them by comparing them to evil scum who prey on innocents unable to defend themselves.
YOU get real.

I suppose that you must be one of those unfortunate people who are particularly susceptible to brainwashing so I'll try not to hold your posts against you, some people are just incapable of out of the box thinking

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard

And you're demonizing them by comparing them to evil scum who prey on innocents unable to defend themselves.
YOU get real.

I suppose that you must be one of those unfortunate people who are particularly susceptible to brainwashing so I'll try not to hold your posts against you, some people are just incapable of out of the box thinking

You must be one of those who are waiting for the knock on the door from using their hive application that gets everyone caught. Tagged and bagged, now that is how this sheeple roundup is playing out.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nope, I'll leave the idealistic activism to the youngsters, I did my share of that in the late 70's and the 80's.
It's in the nature of the young to rebel against authority, thank goodness some people are still prepared to put their neck on the line for their beliefs.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

" Tell that to the ones that get arrested, they are useless meaningless pieces of flesh that are readily interchangable. Such a lovely message. I am sure their well stroked egos will handle that nicely as they sit behind bars. "

Ah yes, good sheep.. because the govt only accuses "useless meaningless pieces of flesh".. not innocent people. The alphabet redundancy police can arrest Joe Crap off the bus stop and announce "allege" he stole the moon.. means nothing until proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

It's one way to justify their being.. announce big arrest, see we're on the job.. be scared, gonna get ya!.. don't dare decent or flip-off the fraction of men who makes the rules.. obey, purchase, work, take a pill and go back to sleep... else ye are useless, but fish food!!.. walk the plank scallywag!!

1930s Germans crack me up.. drowning in fascist nation 2xthink like millions of other programmed clones in history s trash-bin of bland, dull and below average meritocracy.. (clap clap) I applaud all party leader followers for being so original and deep thinking!.. using histories mistakes to avoid tyranny.. bravo!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yeah, child molesters are people too. Maybe if the morons in charge realize this, they could seek an alternative solution that would result in less children being molested. Instead, they are marginalized and suppressed.

You do realize what people do when they are backed into a corner, right? They act out aggressive. Child molesters molest more children and populist movements strike back at the powers that be.

So please explain your logic behind viewing child molesters and anarchists as subhuman, because I don't view that as progressive thinking whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

join