It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
reply to post by tpg65

Okay, if that works for you, then cool. But that is faith based, and I don't do faith based. When there is something I can't prove, I don't just dismiss it, but I will not believe it without good reason. The wisest thing a person can do is keep an open mind and learn humility and be able to admit that they don't know. For instance, anyone who says they KNOW for a fact what happens after we die, well, they lose credibility with me. How can I trust anything they say after such a statement. I can honestly tell you, I don't know what happens when we die. I can also tell you I don't know if indigo's are real, but then, I haven't been given ANY reason to believe it, so my default would be to not believe it, because that is the natural state of it. I would absolutely love it if someone could prove it. I would be calling up everyone I know. I've been looking for proof of something supernatural my whole life. Still looking.

I completely understand and respect your point of view

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I keep seeing things going back to the kirlian camara as proof of indigos, however, there is one thing that I haven't seen addressed (sorry if I missed it), even if someones "aura" shows up as indigo, how does that lead to all of the fantastic claims you make about indigo's? How is that proof of these special gifts and alien souls? Outside of claiming it, there isn't anything. Someone earlier said to prove they don't exist. That's ridiculous. Prove that the easter bunny doesn't exist. In a situation like this, you have to prove that it does exist. That's the way it works.

that's exactly it..the opinionated side cannot be substantiated but for example if we could determine that some of these people do not give off strong vibrations anyway... i really do think that suggests they are mutable people.... or very likely could be.

meek.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Aw look folks ... A newbie troll .....How cute ( not )

aww look folks, some attention seeker convinced he own super powers, pretending he came from the stars, calling himself "indigo"

Go back reading your pseudo science new age books, acting like you're someone special

Indigos,pathetic...
Attention seekers

honestly the indigos threads are an inextinguible source of amusement to me
PS: prove me the indigos are real, im waiting

edit on 23-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

I lost the game? I am the game.

I tell you where i was and where i am now.

I was stuck in the Sydney rat race working for a hypothetical house, under lies and deception from governments and scriptures. Now i have "awakened" i sold what i had, and moved to a new state, a stone throws away from the beach. Im enjoying my life everyday with sunshine, beach, and beautiful weather. I dont worry about money, or people forcing me to act in a certain way. Im living from my heart and soul, totally free.

Have a still lost the game?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
reply to post by tpg65

Aw look folks ... A newbie troll .....How cute ( not )

aww look folks, some attention seeker convinced he own super powers, pretending he came from the stars, calling himself "indigo"

Go back reading your pseudo science new age books, acting like you're someone special

Indigos,pathetic...
Attention seekers

Aw bless ya .
If you bothered to read the whole thread you will notice that at no point did I claim to be Indigo , but then that's what a troll does , he just reads the first and last post and thinks he is entitled to an opinion .

Your opinion is as welcome as a fart in a elevator .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This business about souls... I don't like to use that term, so let's call it our life force. We are some form of energy. Since energy is never destroyed, but only changes form, it stands to reason that the same would be true of our life force, so I lean in that direction. However, that is assuming we know everything, which we do not, so there may be some types of situations in which energy can be destroyed that we are not yet aware of. Who knows? I don't know anything for certain. In fact, I cannot even prove that any of you even exist. Everything that I experience is my brains interpretation of what is going on. Or maybe you do exist and are typing "kjfhagbouihagf uih" and in my experience it is seen as "hello". And maybe when I type "hello" your brain feeds you "go away". The fact is is that it's possible, I doubt it, but it's possible.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I lost the game? I am the game. I tell you where i was and where i am now. I was stuck in the Sydney rat race working for a hypothetical house, under lies and deception from governments and scriptures. Now i have "awakened" i sold what i had, and moved to a new state, a stone throws away from the beach. Im enjoying my life everyday with sunshine, beach, and beautiful weather. I dont worry about money, or people forcing me to act in a certain way. Im living from my heart and soul, totally free. Have a still lost the game?

prove me what you are saying is true

you're just an attention seeker like all the "indigos"
nones never showed any proofs and alway end with shady pseudo scientific arguments who could make a 10 year old laugh to your fairy tales

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

then im glad you enjoy the smell

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I lost the game? I am the game. I tell you where i was and where i am now. I was stuck in the Sydney rat race working for a hypothetical house, under lies and deception from governments and scriptures. Now i have "awakened" i sold what i had, and moved to a new state, a stone throws away from the beach. Im enjoying my life everyday with sunshine, beach, and beautiful weather. I dont worry about money, or people forcing me to act in a certain way. Im living from my heart and soul, totally free. Have a still lost the game?

prove me what you are saying is true

you're just an attention seeker like all the "indigos"
nones never showed any proofs and alway end with shady pseudo scientific arguments who could make a 10 year old laugh to your fairy tales

You don't deserve to know the truth , much less could you handle it .
You are one of the reasons why mankind is finding it difficult to evolve .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Lmfao attention seeker? Comming from a fan of Anonymous?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Your reasoning is sound and well thought out . I too have similar thoughts

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

In a situation like this, you have to prove that it does exist. That's the way it works.

If indigos and starseeds are content in the knowledge of who they are , why would they feel a need to prove it .

Why is it that we always ask for proof of things that exist outside of our comfortable little existance ? Sometimes we just have to accept things for what they are , especially if it doesn't pose a threat .

Peace

this may be true but science really helps illustrate and confirm things in our particular tangible world.

maybe we won't always need science, but right now it helps cut through the filler.

we simply do not have enough truth and answers these days. right now, it's what people need in my opinion... straight answers. So many things in the world is nothing but lies and that will make anyone crazy eventually.

Right now, a lot of people are just trying to figure out what is going on with the world, or with their loved ones... or even themselves. it's always been that way but it's like we are having this huge global fact famine.

If an indigo understands their own self... great, but what if they have no idea and when they read something about it.. they feel it's no science and just fluff because they didn't agree with ow the other person worded it... so they completely scrap trying to find out and miss something about themselves they might have learned.
i do have to admit that most of the aura stories i read are people trying to mentally figure out what color their aura is... and go on and on and on and on and on and on about all the things they THINK about what color their aura might be.

now you KNOW not all of these people are going to be right at guessing their own auras... actually i think it is more likely that MOST will be wrong.

that's ok to be wrong about something so harmless... you're right,...PERHAPS... perhaps to some, it is simply one huge dreadful waste of time that could have been spent working on some other subject or helping people to understand a "solid' about the idea.

it's kinda like the idea of being alive with no body.

sometimes you just need to feel something solid.

take all the people in the world who think it would be easy to make a transition from having a body to having NO body..and give them a few hits of '___' and wait the liquefying effect to set in and watch every single one of those people who thought it would be great to just float around... desperately seek to just feel something solid.

EDIT... it kinda reminds me of some kind of spiritual gravity... your spirit will cling and is not free.

this is why i think if ET spirits are born into this world, they died on this ground... it's gravity.

You can't explain it, but you can't defy it.

reality will never hinge on metaphysics no matter how much it can open our minds.
edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You don't deserve to know the truth , much less could you handle it . You are one of the reasons why mankind is finding it difficult to evolve .

exactly what i was expecting "You don't deserve to know the truth" how predictable

you cant prove anything, dont you ?

"You are one of the reasons why mankind is finding it difficult to evolve ."

you are one of the reason why mankind is still living in fairy tales

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

at least i have a classy suit

And Anonymous, instead of you live in the REAL WORLD, not like some "indigos" living in a dreamland

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

You don't deserve to know the truth , much less could you handle it . You are one of the reasons why mankind is finding it difficult to evolve .

exactly what i was expecting "You don't deserve to know the truth" how predictable

you cant prove anything, dont you ?

there was a thread that i read a few days ago that had something along the lines as "You don't deserve to know the truth" which was claimed to have been said by rumsfield when asked about disclosure.

he got cruxified in that thread

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You cant see the world is falling apart? wars, taxes, the hierarchy controlling the masses.

You want proof that exists too?

What do you think indigos/lightworkers/nstarseeds are fighting for?

Wake up to yourself

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by tpg65

In a situation like this, you have to prove that it does exist. That's the way it works.

If indigos and starseeds are content in the knowledge of who they are , why would they feel a need to prove it .

Why is it that we always ask for proof of things that exist outside of our comfortable little existance ? Sometimes we just have to accept things for what they are , especially if it doesn't pose a threat .

Peace

this may be true but science really helps illustrate and confirm things in our particular tangible world.

maybe we won't always need science, but right now it helps cut through the filler.

we simply do not have enough truth and answers these days. right now, it's what people need in my opinion... straight answers. So many things in the world is nothing but lies and that will make anyone crazy eventually.

Right now, a lot of people are just trying to figure out what is going on with the world, or with their loved ones... or even themselves. it's always been that way but it's like we are having this huge global fact famine.

If an indigo understands their own self... great, but what if they have no idea and when they read something about it.. they feel it's no science and just fluff because they didn't agree with ow the other person worded it... so they completely scrap trying to find out and miss something about themselves they might have learned.
i do have to admit that most of the aura stories i read are people trying to mentally figure out what color their aura is... and go on and on and on and on and on and on about all the things they THINK about what color their aura might be.

now you KNOW not all of these people are going to be right at guessing their own auras... actually i think it is more likely that MOST will be wrong.

that's ok to be wrong about something so harmless... you're right,...PERHAPS... perhaps to some, it is simply one huge dreadful waste of time that could have been spent working on some other subject or helping people to understand a "solid' about the idea.

it's kinda like the idea of being alive with no body.

sometimes you just need to feel something solid.

take all the people in the world who think it would be easy to make a transition from having a body to having NO body..and give them a few hits of '___' and wait the liquefying effect to set in and watch every single one of those people who thought it would be great to just float around... desperately seek to just feel something solid.

EDIT... it kinda reminds me of some kind of spiritual gravity... your spirit will cling and is not free.

this is why i think if ET spirits are born into this world, they died on this ground... it's gravity.

You can't explain it, but you can't defy it.

reality will never hinge on metaphysics no matter how much it can open our minds.
edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

I hear ya and I respect your view .

Bear this in mind .....Until three days ago , we thought that nothing could travel faster than light . If I had posted a thread four days ago that states , one day we will discover a particle that can travel faster than light , I would have been ridiculed .....and now ???

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You cant see the world is falling apart? wars, taxes, the hierarchy controlling the masses. You want proof that exists too? What do you think indigos/lightworkers/nstarseeds are fighting for? Wake up to yourself

dont need any proof about it, i can see it everydays.

What do you think indigos/lightworkers/nstarseeds are fighting for?

they work for their overinflated egos ?
i dont know, give me a hint ?
sorry im not dumb enough to believe in starseed, indigos, lightworkers

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

sorry im not dumb enough to believe in starseed, indigos, lightworkers

You don't need to be dumb to believe , but if you did , you would be way over qualified

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

For ego? You kidding me right? I got no time to look cool while the worlds burning, bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join