It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Your Story....Describe your journey to....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Tell the story of your life, your path, or your journey within this lifetime.

All stories are not only welcomed but, encouraged.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I cannot tell the story of my life and path when I have not lived all of it yet.

Get back to me in about 70 years. Or if current events on the forum are true, get back to me on October 24th 2011.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

well said and understood.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Don't have time now - but when I settle in wherever I go, I will take time to contribute here.

Great thread! S&F

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
We have all come into this life to struggle. How we handle the struggle is the antithesis of our character. Most of us can handle the doldrums of life. Some of us can not.

The best we can do is give to others. Weather it be financially or spiritually.

Many that come here are millionaires and many are spiritualists. Certainly both try their best to help.

Put me on record for helping in all ways possible. I have. Financially, spiritually and in odd ways that ATS allows us too.

For the record, I have said horrible things here as well. For that, I am sorry. My true self is not caught up into hatred. However, I have dished it out. I am sorry for that. Please accept my apologies.

There is nothing worse than words coming from your mouth that you don't mean. I feel really horrible for some of the things I have said.

My spiritual self is clean and unaware of my evil carnal self. At least I keep hoping for that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I can't, how can I bare my soul when I don't have one. One needs experience to tell their story.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Your awareness of true self is apparent and your path will hopefully be spared the burden of struggle to get that spoken "Self" awareness. Despite the outcome......welcome to the path.

Everything is nothing more than a beginning.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

So are u saying u have no Soul...or no life experience.

Either way, I find both hard to believe/understand.

Can u clarify?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Can u clarify?

I'm fifteen, little life experience and sometimes I wonder do I have a soul.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

But, surely you can provide us a little intro into your existence....what can it hurt? The rest is yet to be written but the beginning has already begun. Pls. share.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Gotcha...u r a young soul in some respect but, u do have life experience no??????

15 yrs is a lot more life experience than some are granted....share your beginnings.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It's good to contemplate and wonder but, I would venture to say that you absolutely have a soul.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My life is a Pilgrimage..
Started out in where destruction awaited me, only to be brought to consciousness and see what damnation lies ahead, so now, by the will of God, i'm on a journey seeking and submitting for Him.
Theres bumps, and bridges and turns, but I do my best to Deny myself every step of the way, believing in the light, hoping that one day i can become one of His children of Light.
So that in the end, my faith has brought me to Life.
"If death is the victory, How afraid of life can we be?" my brother - Micah Kindad

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buildingthenations
[more

your words were spoken with such tranquility....thank you for sharing your story. Good luck to you on the rest of your journey.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I wonder how I would even start to tell my own story. It seems like an all together simple feat when you first think it over, but it becomes quite complicated once it is time to get down to the brass. I'll try though, just to further this thread a bit and see what others have to say.

I suppose I should start the story of me with the first time I saw my dad hit my mom, but unfortunately, I can not. This isn't due to repression of memories or any other psychological barrier, I'm just not sure when that particular event took place due to a slew of others like it taking place through out my life. In my earliest memories, when I must have been about 3-5 years old, my dad never hit my my mom (to my knowledge that is); and then suddenly I'm around seven years old and he is hitting at least once a day. It was scary as hell to watch because there was always the chance that he might turn his attention on me when he was that was that worked up, when he was angry enough to beat my mom. Not that it ever happened that is - him hitting me - not until later in life when he had made me tough enough and nature made big enough to defend myself. I suppose I have to thank him for that.

I don't know where to go from here, and to be perfectly honest, I don't feel like trying at the moment. I'll watch what happens here and maybe pop in again later with more. I'll leave with the reassurance that my story becomes quite happy later on - knocking on wood, I know that circumstance can change.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

OK, here is a tale of when I was younger.

Back from the ages of 5 to 16 yrs old I liked to stare at the sun once in a while when the days were clear and nice.

When I was young I used to spend hours laying on my back on the grass in the middle of summer looking directly at it, and the more you stare at it the more it changed colors going from bright yellow, to violet, to green, to a kind of gray, to an opaque color and substance that is hard to describe, and all kinds of mixes of colors in between those. Really it was a strain to keep your eyes open while it changed, but the sun sure is pretty and beautiful and so I watched.

Though I did not have the best vision in the world, I did my sun staring so much so, that doing that destroyed my corneas somewhat and lead to the my vision becoming blurry over time, at a to young age. And it is one of the bigger reasons for my poor vision latter in life as I grew up.

And so latter in life I had to get corrective eye surgery to fix my crappy vision since I hated wearing glasses especially since I couldn't stand still for long, and hatted running around with them bouncing all over the place and contacts just sucked.

And now? It's to bright out in the sun every time I go out, and even at night I cant stand the lights or places were its dark and has all kinds of lights flashing. I prefer no lights at and only the light of the moon and stars, things are so much more better and clearer that way.

And coincidentally now I know what a deer fells like when it is caught in the headlights, it literally blinds you and your body just reacts without your consent. And I cant even look anywhere in the direction of the sky or sun in the hot summer months without the light making me squint like pop eye, and so I stare at the ground mostly.

And the worst part is, I cant stare at the sun no more with my naked eyes to see it change colors right before my eyes.

Do you know that like all things in a hologram or pretty much anything else, a piece or part of a whole tells much of its entirety, so this little piece of my story can and does say much about the entirety of my whole story. But it does not say it all, for there is much that I am not telling, or will ever tell. You know wouldn't want to bore people with it.

And if you know were to look and the pattern of things, both of the high and low, you can tell anybody's or anythings story, even to the point of knowing there beginning and there end, there alpha and omega and even there beta. From but a fraction of snip of there story, because in a fraction is the entirety of the whole.

The end.

edit on 23-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Can u clarify?

I'm fifteen, little life experience and sometimes I wonder do I have a soul.

With so many crows surrounding you, your bound to have something they want, or they would not be there.
The only two crows I have hanging around me are my thought and my memory. And they are freaking annoying, and more then enough to ruin my day.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
My story is one of foolishness. Many times I have been led to God, and each time I hardened my heart, thinking them coincidence and God was imaginary. Finally when I had nothing left to lose, and prayed for an experience whereby I would know He existed, He gave me a powerful one. The message of the cross is stupid but yet it's true, and in its calculated stupidity many will be lost to hell.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

My heart goes out to you for what you endured growing up....violence is never easy to witness when you are young and even harder to bear when it is happening to a loved one. Your father will have to carry the burden of bad karma my friend....not you.

It sounds as though you have risen above the negativity though and for that, I commend you. It's an unfortunate reality but, violence typically begets violence. It appears that you have ended the cycle of abuse in your life and you should be extremely proud of yourself.

I would love to hear more about your present life and how you overcame so much to get to a better place.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
my story starts before I was born. I went to a party with my dad and i left with my mom.
I was upset with my dad and never went back. I liked my new apartment but never being on my own before I fell behind on my rent for 9 months. the landlord then had me evicted. I was then put in prison where I spent my life behind white bars. eventually I was let out and allowed to roam with the other inmates. I made new friends and eventually was released. with my new found freedom I got myself a new apartment but this time things were different.. I payed my rent on time. this time around I decided not to be a hermit and decided to mingle with others. I went to a party and met woman...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join