It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: America's 'first Jewish president

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Text LimeGreen
It's not just Obama, many many politicians pander to Aipac. Just search Aipac "insert politicians name" the only presidential candidate that doesn't come out supporting or being supported by Aipac is Ron Paul. Why? because Paul want's to do away with the federal reserve. The fed reserve founders, Rothschild and the like put political pressure and lobbied to form the middle eastern Jewish state after wwII, and forced the locals to just deal with it.
I used to see pictures and old news reels of the US and Europe getting along pretty well with the middle east from the 1920's and 30's and wonder what went wrong. It was those banking giants that made the deals that put the Jewish home state smack dab where people already were.

I have nothing against Jewish people, Arab people or any other people defined by their religion. Unfortunately, those of us that are live and let live believe what you want its cool by me types, get lumped in as a giant evil known as American to those on the outside. I didn't draw all these imaginary lines in the dirt, I did not make any of the decisions that drive this country. Look up monkeys banana and ladder, this is realistically where we are all stuck, the new generations just being the new monkey added to the cage.

The sad thing is no one else really made these decisions either, what's sadder is the people out there that think they do by voting, when you have 2 party's always saying basically they want the same thing. The electoral college is a scam look up the penalties for not voting with the voters its virtually nil and laughable that its still allowed ok you didnt vote with the majority that'll be a 500 dollar fine..if even that oh its ok I got paid 50 million to vote the way I did.

Until the electoral college is banished all US politic debates are futile. Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance when the system has been rigged for over 100 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

for crying outloud indeed pick one

he cant be :

muslim
christian
jewish
alien
reptilian

pick 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude there whatever religion you want them to be, so yes him and every other president can be all those things, including a reptilian bot.

However it's not all that hard to be Jewish now a days, and in some places and cases all you need is a little hat.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wow all this time i thought he was a Christian, pretty amazing post..its nice to see what research can teach you but im gonna go with 50/50 on this one...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join