It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: America's 'first Jewish president

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Obama: America's 'first Jewish president

The US President has embraced the rejectionist Israeli position on the question of international recognition of an independent Palestinian state.

But that's not a Jewish position. It's a radical Zionist position. Many Jews, including US and Israeli Jews, do not embrace such extremist views.

But the fact that Obama surpassed his predecessor
Never have they heard a US president read straight from the papers of the Israeli government.

Propaganda passes for history

You would think after six decades of dispossession, four decades of occupation and two decades of peace processes that President Obama would recognise a political and moral discrepancy that needs fixing.

That he would underline, not undermine, his own words uttered in Cairo a year and a half ago about the need for Israel to stop its illegal settlements in Palestine.

That he would underline, not undermine his own projection- read promise- from the same podium last September of a Palestinian state within a year, meaning this week.

That he would underline, not undermine, his own rhetoric about freedom in the Arab region. Or that he would underline, not undermine, his own opening emphasis about a peace based on withdrawal, not more of the same logic of war.

Alas, President Obama undermined his entire "change we can believe in" slogan. His narrative is inspired by the worst of Israel's official propaganda. Indeed, much of it is cut and pasted from their playbook.

He spoke of historical "facts" that have long been repudiated by Israeli historians, and of truths that are nothing more than one sided interpretations of a political situation.

Obama claimed that the Arabs launched wars against Israel. But, in actual fact, Israel is the aggressor, launching or instigating wars in: 1956, 1967, 1982, 2006 and 2008. Only the 1973 war was launched by Arabs, but only to recuperate occupied territories after the US and Israel rejected Anwar Sadat's peace overtures.

Read more
List of Obama’s Epic Failures,

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
no offense, but you have got to be freakin kidding me...

Obama CAN'T be everything so I'ma need for you to pick one, and just roll with it.

I'm no fan of his but jeeze he cant be a muslichristiziojew-kenyannotamericanillegalimmigrantshapeshifter.... you gotta choose!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Someone's been reading the cover story on Al Jazeera's website.

english.aljazeera.net...

Yes, a very objective, and factual analysis indeed.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Obama CAN'T be everything so I'ma need for you to pick one, and just roll with it.

I'm no fan of his but jeeze he cant be a muslichristiziojew-kenyannotamericanillegalimmigrantshapeshifter.... you gotta choose!!!

I totally agree....I can't say I support Obama.... but he can't be everything at once... He already claimed to be able to do that when we elected him! ...we see how that worked out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The way he spends money! NO WAY! He claims to be a lil bit o everything remember he is irish and british and hes fom kenya!!!!

Not to mention REPTILIAN

edit on 22-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I thought he was supposed to be a muslim?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Obama is Israel's prison bathroom ****h.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

If you can display to the world that you have hope for all religions,even Jesuit ones,including the God of the Jews,you then pay homage to all the gods because you serve none.
This is New Age thinking at it's best.
Obama is not submitting to the jewish people themselves,but too the God of Israel,but Obama serves many god's as does the Maitreya,the savior of the U.N.'s humanity.This is the god they have created to serve themselves and the Evolutionist thinking of times past,and how it has meshed with Religious Theology.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There is a difference of being Israeli and then Jewish.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

he's been more religions than people claim Jesus was...

OBAMA FOR PREZ!!!!

oh wait, that # already happened. don't want that again!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Anger, disappointment follow Obama’s Palestine remarks

RAMALLAH, West Bank — President Barack Obama’s opposition to the Palestinians’ bid for membership of the United Nations is turning their deep disappointment with his Middle East policy to outright anger. The burning of an American flag during a protest this week was an isolated incident, but one which captured a mood.

obamas-palestine-remarks

Obama Hails Arab Uprisings, Calls For Negotiations On Palestine

President Barack Obama Wednesday hailed the uprisings in the Arab world that have brought down dictators but urged the Palestinians to back away from a vote to recognize them as an independent country.

Link

Audacity to Change: Obama to Palestine, 'No you CAN-NOT'!

"Mr. President,

The Arab world is experiencing a time of epic transformation.
Few believed the streets of Tunis would rebel in their lifetimes, let alone simultaneously with Tripoli, Cairo, Damascus, Sana’a and all the smaller cities known more to the citizenry than the media.
Not so exciting, perhaps, are the daily demonstrations in Palestine where we have struggled against Israeli occupation for over 60 years; and humanity has become accustomed to our stone-throwing youth.
Yet that familiarity, and in some cases apathy, does not make us any less determined to free ourselves of tyranny."

-obama-palestine-no-you-can-not-

Why Obama has turned towards Israel

President Barack Obama's speech at the UN on Wednesday was welcomed by almost all major American Jewish organisations and billed in the media as his most pro-Israel yet.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

oh I get it, you truly believe you're deduction based on news headlines is correct. ok...

God bless

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

for crying outloud indeed pick one

he cant be :

muslim
christian
jewish
alien
reptilian

pick 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, Can anyone give a valid reason why the Palestinians should not have an independent state?

There has been a lot of bashing the OP, and that is it. No arguments or intelligent discussion, just bashing. Why? this is ATS is it not?

If you disagree, state your case.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I"m sorry to say that Obama wears whatever hat suits the situation.
If you are not awake please get out of bed and see the light!
Namaste

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The point of this thread is not to point out what sort of hat Obama is wearing, whether that be a Kippa, Taqiyahor or a bloody Turban
edit on 23/9/11 by Freedom_is_Slavery because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thank God! You finally found that birth certificate!
It was in the bottom drawer with the old underwear right where I told you it was, wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Myths, legends and speculations about St. Germain began to be widespread in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and continue today. They include beliefs that he is immortal, the Wandering Jew, an alchemist with the "Elixir of Life", a Rosicrucian, and that he prophesied the French Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm still holding out that he is an unmortal
and if the opening post represents some resonance of truth
then it supports my theory.

It's actually the first thread I ever made at ATS.
So much newb in my first one.

ATS: Obama = The Count St Germain?

But either way,
I'm glad that we have a shark for President.
Especially one from the Chicago feeding frenzy.

Some things in America still are the best.

David Grouchy

(edit)

Originally posted by neo96

for crying outloud indeed pick one

he cant be :

muslim
christian
jewish
alien
reptilian
st Germain

pick 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I added it to the list.
edit on 23-9-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

you left out reptilian.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I hope you people understand that the real problem lies with the Israeli government, not its people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join