It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Century 10 quatrain 72- Nostradamus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Who's to say the king of terror is a person, not a thing?

when did El Nino kick up ? July 1999...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Mars is a roman god, and doesn't have a one for one correlation to Ares, the greek war god. Mars is associated with plains, fields, and agriculture. The month of "March" used to be, in the old roman system, (at least I think I am recalling this correctly) associated with either planting or harvesting or the season in which that is done.

True, Mars was a Roman God, but was in fact their God of War/Soldiering. You will find that Ceres was the goddess of farming, fields and such like.

The ancients didnt name their planets "after " Gods, they where one and the same. Ie; Mars/Aries (God of War) WAS Mars the planet.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yet the myths say Mars found this warfare somewhat exciting,as I suppose we all do with these movies and war footage.
But Mars visited the field of battle and was attacked by a human who thought he was an enemy.Mars was hurt and ran from the scene.
Therefore I think he WAS a person,although Diefied.
The "immortality" of these "Gods" was the ability the Visitors have to heal almost instantly and to rejuvenate.
The "Gods" also feasted and were lustful.
"Lustful in the extreme."2IC
Perhaps this is the animal part of us,if unchecked?

[edit on 30-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge

Mars,if it means God of War (I am not sure which Diety that means. Poseidon?)

Mars is the Roman name, Ajax is the Greek equivalent.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Mars is the Roman name, Ajax is the Greek equivalent

No. Ajax was one of the suitors of Helen and so was one of the members of the Greek force against Troy in the Trojan War. Ajax killed himself, so he was not a God. You will find that Aries is the Greek God of War, and therefore Mars equivalent.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
"Who is to say the king of terror is a person and not a thing?" he asked.

Because nostradamus mentioned the arrival of the King of Terror.if a natural phenomenna,it would already be known, already there.Like hurricanes,earthquakes,volcanoes.Which of these is King or worse?
No,I pointed out that it was King Of Terrier in the original French which means King of the World.
I think it is also Tibetan mystism that says The King of the World dwells beneath,and will one day come to the surface?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
"Who is to say the king of terror is a person and not a thing?" he asked.

Because nostradamus mentioned the arrival of the King of Terror.if a natural phenomenna,it would already be known, already there.Like hurricanes,earthquakes,volcanoes.Which of these is King or worse?

But it is already there. The El Nino kicked up badly in July/August 1999, and we are still feeling it's effects today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join