It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last wishes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If i pass, please request they cut the top off a barrel of guiness and dump it on top of me, then pour a few gallons of absolute on me for good measure, followed by 100 gallons of cheese fries.Thats how I want to go out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If I go, I want to be remembered in a good way. No funeral, i'm pretty sure if I get married that my husband or wife will want to see me as an ashen corpse in a casket.
I want to be cremated and have half of my ashes buried in Swansea, Wales; I can't stand that cesspool Caerdydd has become! and the other half of me in Bordeaux, France. Beneath a large tree with black and purple roses planted over me. Sheer simplicity, enough to send me in sheer orgasmic bliss as it is.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

as for the guinness & absolute...would you mind terribly if we filtered it via kidneys first? no disrespect intended, i'd just hate to see a direct pour.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What a wonderful memorial, OP!!

Heh, when I heard that Jack Daniels was reducing the amount of alcohol in their product, I went out and bought 3 half pints of the now no longer stronger delicious distilled sipping whiskey to save for the day I am cremated. My three daughters have been notified that I have a box for each of them. Each box has some special things in them for each of my daughters, including a half-pint bottle for each of them. Drink, enjoy, cry if you want, look at the special things I've given each of you, trade things if you want, but have a party for me, and be happy that I have finally moved on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
reply to post by brindle

as for the guinness & absolute...would you mind terribly if we filtered it via kidneys first? no disrespect intended, i'd just hate to see a direct pour.
What was I thinking? both have to be recycled so that the body can benefit from the goodness in these fluids.

new topics

top topics

join